Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Vampire Diaries: General Episode Discussion, Spoilers&Specs #20:

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

episodes

3.11: Our Town
Promo|Extended Promo|Canadian Promo
BIRTHDAYS AND GOOD-BYES --- Although Caroline is in no mood to celebrate her 18th birthday, Elena, Bonnie and Matt surprise her with a small party in an unusual location. Damon and Stefan disagree on the best way to handle Klaus, and a reckless Stefan decides to test his theory by taking things to dangerous extremes. Bonnie is concerned when Elena tells her about Jeremy's new plans. At a Founder's meeting, Alaric once again runs into Dr. Fell, who is in the middle of an argument with her ex-boyfriend, the medical examiner. Tyler refuses to go along with Klaus' latest demand, and is surprised when Klaus seems to accept his decision.

3.12: The Ties That Bind
PERSIA WHITE GUEST STARS AS BONNIE’S MOTHER — Bonnie believes her recurring dreams about Klaus’ coffins will tell her how he can be killed. The dreams also lead Bonnie to a reunion with her mother, Abby, whom Bonnie hasn’t seen for 15 years. At Abby’s remote farmhouse, Bonnie and Elena meet Jamie, the young man Abby took in years earlier. Bonnie’s sudden appearance catches Abby off-guard, but she does her best to explain the past. Tyler turns to an unexpected ally in his quest to regain his free will. Damon is intrigued by Alaric’s new friend, Dr. Fell, and Klaus continues his bitter negotiations with Stefan over control of the coffins containing his family members.

3.13:
3.14: Dangerous Liaisons
3.15: All My Children

filming pics/info:
3x15; 1/03

*all credit to the original owners

3x13

tweets:

3x13

3x14

Love crime

LOGH

Last edited by Ashley486; 01-07-2012 at 01:53 AM
Old 01-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Couldn't think of a title...

And the spoilers here make it sound like they are killing Jeremy off! WTF?!?!?!?!! OR turning him. OR he returns later on as a ghost and there is a chance to resurrect him?... 'The Vampire Diaries' Spoilers: New Deals, Old Problems
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thanks, I don't think we need a title, this thread didn't use have one for a long while.

Some good recap spoiler articles at the end of the last thread
Old 01-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 01-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the "second death" is Alaric btw, and of course he doesn't really die. But the ordeal does introdufe Dr. Fell and that's going to lead to something big.

I think they may be turning Jeremy rather than kill him... I don't know. It feels too much to just kill him off too.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Also, I should mention that at least one of the deaths seems permanent. And involves a meat cleaver.
If I put this with the other spoiler about a scene that will remind us a "kitchen scene from season 1" then it must be the "Katherine cutting off John's fingers" scene. So Jeremy's ring won't work...
I really, really find it extra funny though, that CW told the journalists that the on;ly thing they are NOT allowed to talk is "romance things", practicaly DE. Just DE actually. Hilarious

Old 01-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
"One character will save the life of another."

And he or she will be in quite a bit of pain afterward, as well. This event will lead to further developments later in the episode and later in the season, but that's all I can say at the moment. Let your mind wander, take your best guess and get psyched: one more day, TVD fans. One more day."
Read more: The Vampire Diaries Teaser #4: A Life-Saving Gesture - TV Fanatic

Damon saves Elena? pretty please ♥
Old 01-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I cant really imagine Jeremy as a vampire
Old 01-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Damon and Elena are going to hook up. At least a little.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

The "hook up" bit is just speculation based on older spoilers bb, kind of like us. Not a confirmation...

I don't think Damon is saving Elena this episode, maybe in the next from Stefan. It is Alaric who saves Jeremy from the car crash and he is then in a lot of pain as he is the one the car hits. And we know the car crash will lead to him meeting Dr. Fell.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Geez...this next 24 hours or so better fly quick!!! Who is live watching?
Old 01-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

I'm definitely watching it live. My family knows I've been waiting for this, no one better bother me

Thankfully I'm going shopping with my Brother-in-law tomorrow so the day should pass quickly
Old 01-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
The "hook up" bit is just speculation based on older spoilers bb, kind of like us. Not a confirmation...

I don't think Damon is saving Elena this episode, maybe in the next from Stefan. It is Alaric who saves Jeremy from the car crash and he is then in a lot of pain as he is the one the car hits. And we know the car crash will lead to him meeting Dr. Fell.
There are good chances that Damon will save Elena next episode, cause JP said that this episode we will see hero Damon... SAVE ELENA DAMON! Like you always do!
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 01-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I will live watch...but will be working in the morning.

Soon be out of our misery. I kind of wish I didn't know about all the expected D/E stuff because it has made time go even slower