Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2015, 06:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Mega Buzz: Who's Ready for Another Damon-and-Elena Kiss on The Vampire Diaries? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Loved this!! So ready! They said by Jan 29th episode, Elena would be out from under Kai's spell. .so I wonder if she's free by end of this week's episode or beginning of next. Either way, I can't wait to see DE plan a date!!!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 01-20-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Thank you! I love the sound of that
Old 01-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Apparently the trio were seen filming at a church today wearing all black. So Liz doesn't die until closer to 6x15 I guess?

& the bells still ring.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 01-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It could be!

Old 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Passionate Fan

The stills are out. None of them have Damon in it.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/the...up_47.html?m=1
Old 01-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon visiting Liz
Old 01-20-2015, 10:38 PM
Absolute Fan

More stuff from today's filming

Quote:
@Always_Delena4E: IAN AND NINA ON SET ASBSNSNSNSNSNSN AN ANOTHER UPCOMING DELENA SCENE IS COMING http://t.co/Z2H1i9aonn
Quote:
@worldofdobreva: TVD is filming in Covington, GA today. Someone's dying because the extra's are expected to mourn someone's death!
I guess Marguerite was there to watch filming cuz she visited the Mystic Grill today.

Quote:
@caryshotwife: Finally made it to the Mystic Grill in Covington. Such sweet people!!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 01-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Damn he looks good in that suit.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:17 PM
Passionate Fan

There are all so promotional pictures out there. There is none of Damon, but maybe his comes out tomorrow.

The Vampire Diaries - Season 6B - New Promotional Posters | Spoilers

http://instagram.com/p/yIHwL9LRfP/?modal=true

I don't know if this picture is for episode 6x15 but it does have Caroline house, I think that her house and Candice said JP the director, writer and producer.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 01-21-2015 at 02:27 PM
Old 01-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That pic is beautiful, such gorgeous ladies.

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 6.11 - Woke Up With a Monster - Producers' Preview | Spoilers
Old 01-21-2015, 02:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks,

The writers really want too keep the elene, Kai and Damon storyline a secret.
Old 01-21-2015, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

A random interview with Paul, nothing really new

'The Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley on Steroline, Stelena and the End of 'TVD' : People.com
Old 01-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Here is other short clip with Kai and Elena

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 6.11 - Woke Up With a Monster - Short Sneak Peek 5 | Spoilers

Edit: One more promotional with Damon and Bonnie

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/01/the...on-6b-new.html

http://t.co/IWb6uEI7h4

So it looks like Elena not going too get her memories back.

Delena: "Damon and Elena are just trying to work their way back to any kind of happiness. She erased all her memories of him, all the good ones, at least. So now it's are these two people fated to be and can she fall in love with him again?"

http://t.co/afHYqEAvgg

Other interview with CD.

http://t.co/phZHq1RkOp

Another one

SECTIONS
NEWS
VIDEO
AWARDS
WATCH ET
sa
TV
'The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder Talks Delena: It's a 'New Love Story'
by Leanne Aguilera 10:45 AM PST, January 22, 2015

The CW
Get ready to feel some butterflies, Delena Fans!

The Vampire Diaries returns tonight with its highly anticipated mid-season premiere, and we know that many of you have been dying to discover what's next for our favorite Mystic Falls residents. Luckily, after enduring countless heart-breaking episodes, it seems like things are finally looking up in the romance department between Damon and Elena.

ETonline sat down with TVD star Ian Solmerhalder and co-executive producer Caroline Dries at the TCA Winter Press Tour last week to get the scoop on what's next for the star-crossed vampires as they navigate through their newest jaw-dropping obstacle: the awkward first date.

NEWS: 'The Vampire Diaries' Julie Plec Talks Delena Rain Kiss!

Throughout the first half of Season 6, Damon and Elena have been forced to fight for their love. They're not just getting their happy ending handed to them on a silver platter. And despite the agony, it's creating a "worth the wait" type of scenario. And when ETonline caught up with Somerhalder, this was an observation that the 36-year-old-actor wholeheartedly agreed with.

"Actually that's a really awesome observation," Somerhalder said. "They haven't just been handed this. In the past we've fast-forwarded through a lot of the cool, gushy parts that you would typically see in a new love story, so I think that Damon being in this space of who he loves genuinely gives him a sense of purpose."

"When an audience sees that sense of purpose in Damon, I think it makes them very happy. And I enjoy it as well," he continued. "And I think that the one thing that [fans] can expect again, because it's The Vampire Diaries, for every minute of screen time of happiness, you're going to have five minutes of drama, f—ked up, and people trying to kill us."

WATCH: Sheriff Forbes Plays Christmas Cupid With Steroline!

The CW
Fans were devastated at the end of the mid-season finale when Damon and Elena were this close to rekindling their romance — only to discover Kai's wicked plan to steal a magically invisible Elena away from the Salvatore house.

"I knew the fans would hate that and I'm so happy that they did," executive producer Caroline Dries said with a laugh. "I just remember when we thought of that, it was perfect — let's just ruin everyone's hopes and dreams and let's add mistletoe to make it even worse."

Calm down, Delena fans—don’t' be grabbing those torches and pitchforks just yet! Dries promised that there's a bigger plan in the works and the outcome will be worth this tortuous wait. "I always want to say [to the fans], 'Trust me. We know what we're doing. We know what we're doing.'"

NEWS: 'The Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Spills Hope For Delena

And what they're doing is setting up a side of Damon and Elena's relationship that viewers have never seen before: the adorable dating phase. "It's more of that courting period of, 'Do we go on a date?' 'Where would you want to go?' the EP explained. "When you see Damon be a normal, human, twenty-whatever-year-old, it's refreshing and fun, and what we don't normally get to see."

Dries teased that Delena fans should get ready to feel some "butterflies" as Elena attempts to re-fall in love with Damon. "As they re-connect — she's been compelled to forget that she loved him —those feelings are still in her," Dires said. "So it's like what do we do? We don’t just jump into bed together. We're going to be normal so, 'Should we go out to dinner?' It's like the fun kind of boring stuff that you would never want to tell but now it's interesting because we've never seen it before."

Somerhalder spilled that he believes it's "important" for the Damon and Elena fans to focus on the positive side of things. "That glimmer of hope usually turns into some really gnarly things but it's a give-and-take," he said. "I think that there's some really great stuff coming up, some great Damon and Elena stuff."

PICS: Swoon Over This Flashback Photo Of '90s Stefan and Damon!

The CW
Bonus Scoop: For those fans who are wondering if Damon could have any deep-seeded romantic feelings for Bonnie, Dries was quick to shut that thought down. "I think it's a deep profound friendship that he even doesn't admit is a friendship," she said. "I know there are a lot of eager Bamon fans out there, but for now no. His eyes are on Elena 100 percent."

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 01-22-2015 at 12:36 PM
Old 01-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They said that it's not happening anytime soon, so probably they'll leave it for the season finale
Old 01-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
They said that it's not happening anytime soon, so probably they'll leave it for the season finale

I hoping she get her memories back in the season finale.

I'm glad CD said that Damon and Bonnie are not going too happen. I was getting tried of the fanbating