Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder how long it has been since Elena found out about Bonnie. I would hope she'd tell Jeremy pretty quickly about the possible hope of getting Bonnie back. Nice to see the sibling bonding over exercising though!

I thought the mystery of Sarah was just to find out she's a Salvatore but apparently there's more? Not really interested but we'll see if the writers make it more interesting.

I bet Jo didn't give up the Ascendant. Damon told Alaric to do anything it takes to get it from Jo so Alaric prob. stole it from her and gave it to Damon...or something of that effect hence why Damon just wanted to move past that point.

Kai reminds me of Silas in that scene when he's at the bus stop with those people from Philly.

Thanks for the clips!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Elena doesn't chicken out of telling Jeremy. I think he deserves to know.

Also I don't get why Enzo cares so much about Sarah being related to Stefan... She's also related to Damon. I love Enzo but it feels like the writers don't know what to do w/him now.

I love Kai. It sucks that they always hire super charming actors to play the villains b/c then the audience ends up wanting them to stay. I'm torn b/c I love him but I don't want him to become another Klaus or Katherine.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Absolute Fan

^^agreed with everything you just said, Trich! Especially about Kai. He's awesome.

Btw it seems Ian, Nina, Chris, and Steven were filming at the boarding house today:

Quote:
@iansomerhalder: My morning look out of the Salvatore front door right this very second... Instagram
Pics from Steven:
Instagram (Ian)
Instagram (Chris with Nina's back towards camera)

Nina tweeted this and dress matches hem in pic above)
Quote:
It's #GivingTuesday! On this day and everyday I support @freethechildren. Join me in giving back. Please visit … http://t.co/TQUf78cmp8

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 12-03-2014, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Thank you! which episode are they filming?

I saw on twitter that Nina is wearing 4x07's dress!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:01 AM
Loyal Fan

The sex dress? Interesting.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Any scoop on Vampire Diaries‘ Damon and Elena??? I need it like a water in desert… — Enya
Drink up, Enya: Elena may have admitted to feeling a “glimmer” of love for Damon, but don’t bank on a full-on reunion just yet, no matter how romantic the holiday season may be. Per executive producer Julie Plec, “There is mistletoe in the midseason finale, and fans are free to wish for anything they want — and also prepare for crushing disappointment in the way that we always tend to like to serve it to them.” Take that as you will.
Advertisement | TVLine
Old 12-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks,

So does that mean Elena doesn't give Damon a chance. This doesn't sound very good for DE in the long run.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 12-03-2014 at 11:09 AM
Old 12-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Thank you! which episode are they filming?

I saw on twitter that Nina is wearing 4x07's dress!
Either 6x13 or 6x14. And apparently it's not exact dress. Someone did a comparison and the sleeves are different but the pattern is very similar.

That DE scoop is exact same thing that was said in the Extra Who's Hooking Up article I posted a few pages back. Notice that JP's answer doesn't seem to be directly aimed at DE. Just the mid season finale in general. So the "crushing disappointment" probably isn't aimed at them but most likely whatever happens regarding Caroline.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 12-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Double post. Sorry.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 12-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

She made it seem like the crushing disappointment is for DE.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 12-03-2014 at 01:16 PM
Old 12-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Absolute Fan

the media made it seem like it was geared towards DE but Julie ' s response was directed towards the msf in general. I also recall them making it sound like Bamon could happen at beginning of season due to a response they got from crew but obviously it didn't pan out that way. I don't always trust what TVLine or others give as the "scoop". But maybe that's just me. Im still optimistic. It seems Ian and Nina are filming a good bit together in episodes after the MSF.

Not to mention that Michael Allowitz (who directed the MSF) has been indicating good DE scenes in the episode and has also been favoriting tweets regarding DE sharing a mistletoe kiss. Julie isn't gonna outright say that DE fans will be disappointed. That's why I think her words were put in the wrong context by the media.

ETA: someone went on the Mystic Falls tour today and mentioned this:

Quote:
@themotherdragon: We couldn't visit the DE rain kiss spot because there's another scene there that hasn't aired yet. That's right. Another. Scene.
How amazing would it be if DE shared their mistletoe kiss same place as the rain kiss?? Regardless, must be a DE scene.

Bellamy and Clarke

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 12-03-2014 at 03:11 PM
Old 12-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the tweet. I really don't look at the directors tweets so thanks for telling me about Michael Allowitz.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god please let me get my dream reunion kiss back in the rain! This is what I wanted a couple of weeks ago! It needs to be epic and the parallel between the two would be perfect! I need it like I need oxygen right now!

That moment has got to be key that she doesn't remember and wants to remember. Like I said previously I'm not sure DE will kiss under the mistletoe, not in present day anyway....However I do believe that when Elena remembers the significance of that moment in the rain she will meet Damon there and kiss him, and her memories will return. In the meantime I imagine they will tease and build up the suspense like in previous seasons so the moment is all the more desperate and satisfying.

Quote:
Also I don't get why Enzo cares so much about Sarah being related to Stefan... She's also related to Damon. I love Enzo but it feels like the writers don't know what to do w/him now.

I love Kai. It sucks that they always hire super charming actors to play the villains b/c then the audience ends up wanting them to stay. I'm torn b/c I love him but I don't want him to become another Klaus or Katherine.
All of this!

Enzo is quite similar to Damon but unlike the villain days of Damon he doesn't have a justification for his behavior or a drive. Like Elena said everything Damon did was for love and his desire to punish Damon. Klaus wanted power, Katherine wanted freedom.....Enzo needs a purpose otherwise his actions look petty and pointless....

Kai however has a great purpose and drive no matter how insane but that is part of his charm. Once that is fulfilled it would be a real shame for him to stick around and become house broken like Klaus and Katherine did. I don't want him to be humanised. I want him to remain absolutely evilly insane and entertaining then go out in a blaze of glory. I want him to be remembered as a great villain not fall in love with Bonnie and become a shadow of his former self and completely change personality because it's convenient fan service. Nuh uh!

Last edited by TDARFSWR; 12-03-2014 at 04:23 PM
Old 12-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Absolute Fan

I do think it'll appear when she gets her memories back as well. Which has to happen somewhere from 6x10-6x13 since that's what has already been filmed.

I'm so curious why they couldn't go ahead and show it on the tour since the DE rain kiss has aired..

Quote:
@themotherdragon: @AndRealitySetIn NO THEY WERENT SHOOTING BUT SHE SAID THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO SHOW IT ON THE TOUR BECAUSE THERES ONE MORE BIG SCENE THERE

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 12-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

ugh they're trying to kill me!