Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope you guys are right in Elena taking a chance with Damon. If they were over elena wouldn't ask Damon for help to get Bonnie back and she wouldn't have to talk to Bonnie on what she thinks.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

DE will never be over, I believe this whole memory loss plot line is to show that their love is inevitable. That their connection and chemistry is undeniable and unavoidable!

I do believe Elena will take a chance on Damon. Regardless of the memory wipe, deep down in Elena is still that restless spirit who wanted the all consuming love, passion, adventure, danger. Damon draws that out of her and Elena is too inquisitive to not explore it. Especially now she is a vampire and her inhibitions are lowered.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
DE will never be over, I believe this whole memory loss plot line is to show that their love is inevitable. That their connection and chemistry is undeniable and unavoidable!

I do believe Elena will take a chance on Damon. Regardless of the memory wipe, deep down in Elena is still that restless spirit who wanted the all consuming love, passion, adventure, danger. Damon draws that out of her and Elena is too inquisitive to not explore it. Especially now she is a vampire and her inhibitions are lowered.
I couldn't say it better my self.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Supreme Fan

The Vampire Diaries' Exclusive First Look: Bonnie Is Back for the Christmas Episode! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 11-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww!! They look so young! Very nostalgic. I'm so excited for the Christmas episode. Especially since it'll actually be christmas time, unlike 4x09.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 11-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Awwww

I feel nostalgic too Lyn! I miss season one TVD! Well some of it....Some things have definitely improved....

It's kind of strange seeing Elena with her centre parted dark straight hair, takes me back!

I can't wait for the episode now!
Old 11-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope the flashbacks are pre- pilot. I like to see Elena and Matt together in the Xmas fladhbacks, for something different.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 11-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
Awwww

I feel nostalgic too Lyn! I miss season one TVD! Well some of it....Some things have definitely improved....

It's kind of strange seeing Elena with her centre parted dark straight hair, takes me back!

I can't wait for the episode now!
Yes! Especially about season one! Tho I do have to say the writing for this season is very similar and much better than previous ones, especially since the triangle is no longer in play.

As for the FBs, I have a feeling they'll include Stefan cuz I think another article way back said it'd be a Christmas in 2009 which would have Elena dating him at the time. And that's probably why Michael Allowitz said there would be some emotional SE stuff. Or maybe that has to do with the devastating news Stefan has to break to Caroline.

I'm just ready for it! And I really do hope we get a DE mistletoe kiss!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 11-24-2014, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm looking forward to the Christmas episode! I'm not a fan of Elena's cheap looking wig though.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

awww adorable! can't wait
Old 11-25-2014, 10:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Anything new on The Vampire Diaries? — Samantha
Expect Damon and Alaric's bromance to hit a serious speed bump when Damon angers Alaric. How serious is it? One word: fisticuffs! In other heartbreaking news, Bonnie, who has thus far stayed strong in her crazy situation, will be dealt another crushing blow that leads to a breakdown.
Mega Buzz: A Scandal War, Hawaii Five-0's Consequences and a Sleepy Hollow Sacrifice - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

And more:

https://www.fanbolt.com/50667/vampir...onnies-future/

Last edited by nira18; 11-25-2014 at 10:19 PM
Old 11-25-2014, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was afraid that Alaric would find out that Damon compelled him & be pissed
Old 11-25-2014, 11:09 PM
Absolute Fan

I didn't like when Damon compelled Alaric but he should be on vervain. I thought that was so stupid!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 11-26-2014, 08:27 AM
Loyal Fan

It can't be to big of a fight. Alaric in the 6x10 synopsis, asks Damon and Elena for their help.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for those

Can Ian stop saying DB are going to happen we know they aren't going to at least I hope not and people Said that JP friend zone them. I wish he would say something about DE and not about DB. I have low expectations about 6x10 with Elena giving him a chance.