Old 11-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Me too
Old 11-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

If they reunite at the end of 6x07 then why doesn't Elena call Liam and say it over. Then he doesn't have to be at the thanksgiving dinner. Why would DE be hiding there relationship to there friends. This whole DE storyline doesn't make sense. I didn't like that webclip of Damon calling Bonnie cellphone. I know he feels guilty but he doesn't need to say he kind of misses her voice.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

There is more to damon then just elena, I like the fact he bonded with bonnie, secondly who knows the storyline, maybe Liam invited himself. The picture I saw didn't seem like she was trilled he was there.

Do u think they took the camaro to portland....roadtrip.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.

Last edited by scottwajda8819; 11-06-2014 at 02:38 PM
Old 11-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm not a big Bonnie fan and I don't know why they need to keep her on the show when they have liv. Yes there is more to Damon but I found the DB friendship forced.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think 4 months with one person is a long time to spend so I think for their sanity, they had to develop a friendship. I'm not surprised that he misses her. She was his constant for four months. In a way I can see what you're saying with forced-ness because they were literally forced onto each other for 4 months and had to try to make the best of things. We didn't get to see all of it hence why sometimes it's a little off to watch but I don't doubt that given their situation, a friendship would develop.

I guess Damon, Stefan and Alaric aren't telling Elena and Jeremy about their possible plan to get Bonnie back? Because I know those two would want to be involved.

Quote:
Is it me, or are we all ready for Damon and Elena to sit down and just hash this thing out? #TVD @ChadFiveash @JStoteraux @GarrethStover
https://twitter.com/carolinedries/st...91563810762752

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the tweet

So does that mean there going to talk tonight or is it for another episode.

Edit: the song Unbreakable by Jamie Scott is playing in tonight episode.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 11-06-2014 at 04:44 PM
Old 11-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I guess Damon, Stefan and Alaric aren't telling Elena and Jeremy about their possible plan to get Bonnie back? Because I know those two would want to be involved.
I don't think they keep it a secret cuz the synopsis for 6x08 says Elena and Caroline receive hopeful news from Stefan and Alaric who have traveled to Portland. So I'm guessing they're not completely in the dark.

ETA: that episode was amazing!!! The DE angst was so thick and palpable! I held my breath through that last scene now we know why Alaric can't compel Elena's memories back. I'm a bit sad they did this to Alaric's character but remember there's still the mystic falls border!!!! All Elena has to do is cross it and compulsion disappears. I bet that's the clue Damon gets next week that renews his hope. Plus Ian posted that pic on IG of him standing next to the MF sign wearing his tuxedo reunion next episode here we come!!!!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 11-06-2014 at 07:06 PM
Old 11-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Ha so we knew it wouldn't be so simple as Alaric simply restoring Elena's lost memories, and I am glad that option has been taken away. It's too easy. Yeah it's frustrating that Elena doesn't remember right now, but I like the idea of her falling for Damon all over again and memories restoring themselves piece by piece. That to me is more interesting. I'd like to see it build and build until that all encompassing moment and their emotional reunion once she crosses the border.

We're already seeing glimpses of it. Elena's concern and desperation to get to Damon in time, sudden desire to regain her memories even when she hadn't even seen his face once more. Now she has laid eyes upon him once more, her feelings can only intensify and confuse her even more. The final scene was so powerful The longing in his eyes.......

It's surprising that the kiss looks to happen next week. it is a little sudden and i think the storyline has more legs than that, however it makes most sense given the picture of them in the bar and the filming information. Obviously Liam needs to GTFA from Elena cos dude has a face even I would like to punch off, never mind Damon.....However the promo looked really amusing and I have missed some good old fashioned DE snark. I love playful Damon mocking the new boyfriend, and winding up Elena.

I can only hope that the reunion does justice to what has been playing in my mind for the last few months..... The fact that he will be in a suit as well..... I can't wait to see her tearing it off soaked to their skins.....

I actually really liked the Damon scene in which he rings up Bonnie. Like it or not these two have developed a really close bond over the last few months. She gave up her own life and reunion with the guy she loves so Damon could see Elena. That is a huge sacrifice, and it needed to be acknowledged and appreciated. I've never been a fan of Bonnie in the past, but Damon has a talent of making people likable through association and I like the new found respect and affection she has for Damon. It's far less annoying than her judgmental whining

Loling at the picxtures for 6x08. Clearly Liam turns up unannounced completely unaware that Elena ran off to have rain drenched reunion sex with her soul mate, and has been too busy DExing it up to let the sap down gently. Awks!

Last edited by TDARFSWR; 11-06-2014 at 07:23 PM
Old 11-06-2014, 07:24 PM
Absolute Fan

As much as I would love to sort of drag this out and have Damon help her remember by recreating moments (would be so romantic!!) I just found another piece of evidence (I think) that she gets all her memories back next week. Look at :08 secs on the promo. Looks like Elena is on ground outside probably near sign and her eyes widen, followed by a flash of memories.

I love how the writers are solidifying endgame this season!!!!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 11-06-2014, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I like your theory! I think your theory will help me sleep tonight.

Once I saw Elena by the border, I wanted her to go over the border to save Damon but it was Stefan instead. Now it feels like a legit possibility that it's the way to get Elena's memories back.

Extended promo:

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 11-06-2014 at 11:20 PM
Old 11-07-2014, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Has anyone been able to slow down the promo when they sped up all the clips. Was there anything new or all old flashbacks.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 11-07-2014, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it's definitely going to be the border that does it....It should be an intense scene given she will literally be drowning on the brink of death when her memories are all coming back to her....

It concerns me about how Alaric suddenly came human again....I don't think we should worry about this now but it's a possibility at some point in the season that some other vampire could die on the other side of the border and be human once more. Given the drama it could cause, I'm thinking most likely scenario is Elena at some point or another...

Depending on if we get another season or not, I still believe Elena will be human again once more before the show ends. I always wanted it to end with Elena choosing to be a vampire for eternal love with Damon over an ordinary life and growing old. I wanted the decision to be hers. I guess we'll have to see, but that is what I want...
Old 11-07-2014, 05:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I really hope it's not the border that breaks the compulsion. They have been building up how strong and powerful their love is all season. To me that would feel like a cop out. I feel pretty confident that her memories comeback at the end of the episode.

Old 11-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Personally, I prefer human Elena. I hope she chooses to grow old, have kids, and Damon be happy for her. He needs to get less selfish about what it is HE wants vs what others want for themselves. Til that happens...Damon's not truly worth Elena or anyone else's love. I have no doubt of his love for her, but as he said before, he's selfish. I hope he stands by what he said before as well...he can't be selfish with her. She has always hated being a vampire.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherjunkie222 (View Post)
Personally, I prefer human Elena. I hope she chooses to grow old, have kids, and Damon be happy for her. He needs to get less selfish about what it is HE wants vs what others want for themselves. Til that happens...Damon's not truly worth Elena or anyone else's love. I have no doubt of his love for her, but as he said before, he's selfish. I hope he stands by what he said before as well...he can't be selfish with her. She has always hated being a vampire.
better yet he decides to go human himself and grow old with her like she asked him to do..then I could fully back this relationship again..after he killed Jeremy (again) and Aaron Whitemore...I could no longer go with this ship..just because fake Elena/aka Katherine broke his heart