Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Any more scoop on The Vampire Diaries? — Makayla
Get ready to see some old familiar faces when two characters (and no, we're not talking about Bonnie and Damon) return to the show. As for this week's big '90s flashback, not only will you get to see Damon flirting with a young (and long-haired!) Liz Forbes, but you can also expect a major hint about sketchy newcomer Sarah's past. (It could even link her to the Salvatores.)

Mega Buzz: Scandal's Misdirect, The Newsroom's New Outlook and a Sons Death - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

The Damon & Liz thing could be funny as long as they don't try to retcon it & say they slept together . I'd be so pissed b/c I love the Damon/Liz friendship so hard.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

My guess Liz is married? If she is, I'm sure we will get a few wise cracks from Damon about Bill Forbes.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.

Last edited by scottwajda8819; 10-21-2014 at 08:55 PM
Old 10-22-2014, 01:35 AM
Loyal Fan

So that new girl could be somehow related to the Salvatores? Didn't someone mention Zach as her potential father? Well that could bite Damon in the ass - again - as soon as he is back in the here and now if she has found out about it in the meantime...
Old 10-22-2014, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)

The Damon & Liz thing could be funny as long as they don't try to retcon it & say they slept together . I'd be so pissed b/c I love the Damon/Liz friendship so hard.
Agreed. I like Damon's friendship with Liz as well.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Any word on the familiar faces who will show up at Stefan's in 6x04?
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 10-22-2014, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Ha! Damon flirting with Liz Forbes should be very amusing! I do love their friendship also!

What I don't understand is why liz didn't remember him? And also not think it was odd that he doesn't have looked to age a day since....I guess he must have compelled her for whatever reason....

I really hope we get Damon and little Elena interaction! That would be such cute foreshadowing as long as it's not done in a creepy way!

I really hope Sarah isn't a long lost Salvatore sister....
Old 10-22-2014, 04:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
Ha! Damon flirting with Liz Forbes should be very amusing! I do love their friendship also!

What I don't understand is why liz didn't remember him? And also not think it was odd that he doesn't have looked to age a day since....I guess he must have compelled her for whatever reason....

I really hope we get Damon and little Elena interaction! That would be such cute foreshadowing as long as it's not done in a creepy way!

I really hope Sarah isn't a long lost Salvatore sister....
That's what makes me wonder as well. He must have compelled her - otherwise why wouldn't she remember a pretty face like Damon's/Ian's...

Yeah, hopefully that girl is not related directly to Stefan and/or Damon. If she was their (supernatural) sister, she couldn't have entered MF, could she? Because she must be a supernatural being if she indeed were a sister to them. Therefore I guess she is related to Zach.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellydancer_1 (View Post)
That's what makes me wonder as well. He must have compelled her - otherwise why wouldn't she remember a pretty face like Damon's/Ian's...

Yeah, hopefully that girl is not related directly to Stefan and/or Damon. If she was their (supernatural) sister, she couldn't have entered MF, could she? Because she must be a supernatural being if she indeed were a sister to them. Therefore I guess she is related to Zach.
Not sure if this can happen, but is she Damon's daughter. I'm not even sure if he can get a human pregnant or not. And if she some how happened to be his daughter, is she a supernatural.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ No I don't think she's Damon's daughter vampires can't procreate. & no she's not supernatural she was compelled by Elena & is able to enter MF.

I think she's definitely Zach's daughter. That would explain why she said her father is dead.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
^ No I don't think she's Damon's daughter vampires can't procreate. & no she's not supernatural she was compelled by Elena & is able to enter MF.

I think she's definitely Zach's daughter. That would explain why she said her father is dead.
She said her mother is dead and she doesn't know who her father is.She said she came to MF to search for him.
I am thinking Zack too,or someone we already know
Old 10-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe she is Tyler's secret sister?
But I think Zach being her father is a better bet.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But I think Zach being her father is a better bet.
Zach has been dead for years now but Sarah seems confident in the fact that her father is alive so I don't think it's him. She would have heard about it if she knew that her father is alive and her mother is dead. I was trying to think of characters with dead mothers and alive fathers on the show and none of the main characters match that description. Matt, Caroline and Bonnie have alive mothers ("alive" in a quotes for Bonnie because technically her mom is a vamp) but dead fathers. The rest of the mains are orphans.

Although, maybe she was lying to Jeremy. Maybe it's the other way around.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

She can't be Alaric daughter?

Old 10-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Passionate Fan

People have been speculating going around that Sara is Damon and bonnie kid which is stupid to even think about that. I don't know how she can be linked to Damon and Stefan.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
She can't be Alaric daughter?
Well, it wouldn't be with Isobel because Sarah is probably Black or bi-racial. Could be someone Alaric slept with that we've never met.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)