Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Supreme Fan

I think it's more like Stefan is pulling Elena somewhere or pulling her back but no Stelena.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)
I think it's more like Stefan is pulling Elena somewhere or pulling her back but no Stelena.
You mean like pulling her back to the light side and away from the dark side.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Yes, something like this.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

This promo is better then last years but I wish they would give DE fan something. We already know nothing going to happen between Damon and bonnie. Paul and the writers have been talking about SC so much that they are going down that way.

Thank Karin for calming me down.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
Thank Karin for calming me down.
You're welcome

It seems Bonnie is pulling Damon, too.

Someone resized those two "couples".

Old 09-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Why would Bonnie be pulling Damon away.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Supreme Fan

I think it just has to do with the two dimensions, B and D wherever they are and S and E back in MF.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 09-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon looks like he's trying to run away & Bonnie is grabbing his jacket. Looks to me like she's trying not to get left. Stefan looks like he's pulling Elena to something he sees in the distance. Everyone else looks like they're kind of dodging something except it's weird that Caroline is on the ground.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Passionate Fan

So do you think Bonnie going to get left behind in the dimension and Damon comes back to MF without her.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't mind the poster, it's only for the storyline of the first few episodes of the season
Old 09-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've considered the posibility that damon will figure out a way to get back & will go & Bonnie might stay either bc he ditches her or she just chooses to stay. However, I then wonder how they'd do the remainder of the season if she's still in the other dimension since she still has a contract for S6. OTOH they've killed her twice now so it kinda just feels like they wanna get rid of her for good that's why I go back & forth.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I think this article explains the promo pic perfectly. Damon and Elena are literally being torn apart.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwiesel...mobile#4ldqpfp

Idk why they keep saying SC romance isn't in the cards. Im glad we got that scoop from Paul over the weekend or I'd be feeling upset over that SC "spoiler".

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 09-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I think this article explains the promo pic perfectly. Damon and Elena are literally being torn apart.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwiesel...mobile#4ldqpfp

Idk why they keep saying SC romance isn't in the cards. Im glad we got that scoop from Paul over the weekend or I'd be feeling upset over that SC "spoiler".
Thanks for posting that link. I guess that's indeed the meaning behind the SE-handholding, and Bonnie is grabbing Damon to hold him back (but why?).
I do wonder about Bonnie, though. If they don't kill her off for good then I expect the gang trying to get her back as well after Damon returns. Although that would be something we have already seen before in some way with other characters of the show.

What worries me somehow is the comparison of the clock tower thing that Jarett describes. That makes me wonder about Ian/Damon leaving for good in or before S7. Or could the time be up for Bonnie?

As far as SC are concerned I rather believe Paul's statement than any scoop out there at the moment. He definitely knows more about what's going to happen to them in the long run. I guess it's only in the first few episodes that they are no longer "friends".
Old 09-17-2014, 12:05 AM
Absolute Fan

I think Stefan is trying to get Elena to move on (hence the hand holding) but Elena is reluctant and continuing to look for Damon. Bonnie looks like she's just desperately holding on to Damon so she doesn't get left behind.

As for the clock thing, I think Jarett might be reading too much into it. I think it's just showing that DB will be stuck in an alternate Mystic Falls reality.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 09-17-2014, 02:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I think Stefan is trying to get Elena to move on (hence the hand holding) but Elena is reluctant and continuing to look for Damon. Bonnie looks like she's just desperately holding on to Damon so she doesn't get left behind.

As for the clock thing, I think Jarett might be reading too much into it. I think it's just showing that DB will be stuck in an alternate Mystic Falls reality.
I guess you are right. The clocktowers have a different colour and stand in a different angle, but they show the same time. This could mean that they are all in the same time zone but in different dimensions and therefore can'tget back to each other.
A friend pointed out that the same times on the different clocks could also indicate some kind of ultimatum. Something has to happen at the exact time in both dimensions to open a "gate" or whatever for people to cross over. And if this opportunity passes, the two dimensions might drift apart again forever or something... I don't know!

Last edited by Bellydancer_1; 09-17-2014 at 02:25 AM