Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2014, 07:59 PM
Passionate Fan

I just need this season to start. So does that mean Alaric compelling her is not going to happen or is she seeing if she can move on in this episode but finds out she can't move on.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Absolute Fan

I think there's more to it than we know. JP and CD both said the love stories (DE and SC) would be a push and pull. The fans will get angry at times but then breathe a sigh of relief and be happy. I think this will be one of those things.

Besides we already know DE will reunite in 607/608 so whatever happens in 6x03 isn't long term. We also know that Damon will tell Elena to move on in the premiere and I think we'll see her trying to do that. "Trying" being the operative word. It doesn't mean she'll succeed.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 10-01-2014, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

A New Romance and a New Frenemy! 6 Teases from Nina Dobrev for The Vampire Diaries Season 6

Also spoilers from a soap magazine

The Vampire Diaries - Season 6 - Soaps in Depth Magazine Scans | Spoilers

Last edited by tragedy; 10-01-2014 at 06:43 AM
Old 10-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for those.

Nothing new with the interview that CD gave. But with the interview tha Nina gave, it seems she starts a relastionship with the new guy. But then again JP and CD said she not going to have a new love interest. So that must mean just the kiss is happening. The only part I didn't like was when she said or they said there might be something going on with them. What does tv guide mean when they said short order

I know we keep saying that DE will reunite in episode 6X07 or 6X08, but I don't know anymore. JP and CD keep talking about DE and how there going to miss each other and how they what to get back to each other but with the interviews that doesn't seem to be happening anymore.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-01-2014 at 07:39 AM
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Isn't he the guy that she tries to set Caroline up with?? Maybe he makes a move on Elena (hence the kiss) and since she won't be into it. .she resorts in trying to get him with Caroline. I really don't think it'll be a full fledged relationship. Plus, Nina also said she didn't share a scene with either of the Salvatore brothers in the premiere and we KNOW that's false. Nina filmed with Ian a few times for the flashbacks and hallucinations. So everything Nina says isn't exactly credible.

Let's not forget that Damon will tell Elena to "move on" in the premiere. I think she's going to try her hardest to do that but it won't happen like she maybe hopes it can. Plus we don't know exactly what Alaric's compulsion will consist of.

Dawson_creek_fan I think you're worrying about it too much..don't stress these latest spoilers are just part of DE's angst. I still fully believe in what JP and CD have said. Think of it this way, they could be going the Notebook route. Elena will be trying to move on cuz Damon told her to and she will try and perhaps get into a relationship with this guy then BAM! Damon comes back. It'll really throw her for a loop and she'll then be faced with a decision. Obviously her love for Damon will win out in the end.

There's no way Elena will stay in a relationship with a newbie when this could potentially be last season.

ETA: and we're not just saying DE will reunite just to be saying it and hoping for it. We know for a fact there's going to be a DE rain kiss. I can't see it being used for anything else but their reunion.

Ohh I just remembered something else too! Remember how @verschoo (one of directors) said earlier in season that they were scouting for a new Damon. Well. .When you look at Marco James' s statistics, he really is a similar version of Damon. Height, hair, he's described as kind of a jerk. Maybe Elena finds herself drawn to him because he's similar to Damon. Like I said, we don't know the full story here yet.

Bellamy and Clarke

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 10-01-2014 at 08:30 AM
Old 10-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks,

A lot of DE fan are saying he is the new Damon. Didn't he also say DE fan have something to smile about in this episode or a I just imaging it.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Meh who cares who Elena is kissing?! Her heart still belongs to Damon, that's all that matters.

I believe this kiss will just further demonstrate Elena's in capability to move on. She's trying to move on and this guy is cute and nice just not Damon. She let's him kiss her, desperate to feel something but the moment his lips touch hers it will hit her. Damon is no longer the last man she has kissed. The love of her life is dead and she will never feel his kiss again. She'll be devastated and unable to cope.

This new guy has nothing to do with Elena. It's all about Damon and how his loss affects Elena. If anything it is good for us. It's just illustrating that Elena can't and doesn't want to be with anyone but Damon. Girl cannot move on, and she really doesn't want to!

Elena can try and move on. She genuinely believes him to be lost forever but his ghost still haunts her heart and noone will even come close. No one could ever be a threat, never mind some random new guy!

Bring it on!
Old 10-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Absolute Fan

That was Michael Allowitz that said that and I think it was for 6x02. And I wouldn't say Liam is the new Damon. More like the "temporary" Damon.

I actually think Damon will make it back in 6x06/7 but Elena won't know it at first. Just Stefan and Caroline since they filmed together a couple weeks ago and Damon will see Elena with someone new. Being the guy he is when it comes to Elena, he'll hesitate letting her know about him being alive cuz he'll think she can be happier without him but the audience will know otherwise.

ETA: well said Lauren!! i think this will only solidify DE'S relationship even more. Many have said they'd like to see Elena single or without either Salvatore brother for a while. .well this is it. I think it'll prove that Damon is the one and only man for Elena.

Bellamy and Clarke

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 10-01-2014 at 09:32 AM
Old 10-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Passionate Fan

I just don't want Elena to get hate and it seems like that already happening. Didn't Nina say at comic con that Elena is not looking for another man b/c that world make her feelings for Damon unreal.

Damon seeing Elena happy with someone else is going backwards in there relationship to me I thought we were past that. Yes he said move on, but how is she going to be happy when she is still in love with him and her and the new guy won't last b/c he human.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-01-2014 at 10:41 AM
Old 10-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't see how that's a step back in their relationship. Damon is thought to be dead. He will tell her to move on somehow. So when he makes it back, he'll understand her choices and being selfless like he is with her, he may decide to let her remain away from him even though it'll hurt like hell but like you said yourself, Elena won't truly be happy with this guy cuz her heart belongs to Damon. So she wont let Damon walk away which is where i think the rain kiss will come into play.

And I've mostly seen DE fans ok with this step because it's purely angst for DE. How can Elena look bad when Damon is thought to be dead? She's been grieving over him more than anyone in her life over the last 4 months to the point it's unhealthy. She needs to at least try to "move on" but like Lauren said, it's not gonna be that easy because Elena will soon realize her heart just isn't in it. She's still completely in love with Damon. And once she finds out there's hope to bring Damon back, she's gonna fight like hell to do just that. And like I said, we really don't know yet what Alaric will compel her to do as far as moving on. And we know Stefan will pick up on her peculiar behavior in 6x03 and I'm sure he'll try to help her. I really don't understand why you're so worried. .Caroline Dries said this is still all about Damon and Elena's love story.

ETA: any idea who this person could be that Ian talks about joining him on this TVD journey? Like IN the show or BTS? Ian Somerhalder's Facebook Video:

Bellamy and Clarke

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 10-01-2014 at 12:07 PM
Old 10-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Passionate Fan

There are other shows were the produces who gave interviews and said something and it turned out to be a lie and it didn't happen on the shows.

So are they still shooting the party scene for this episode or was that taped during episode 6X07.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Supreme Fan

'Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev talk Damon and Elena | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 10-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
There are other shows were the produces who gave interviews and said something and it turned out to be a lie and it didn't happen on the shows.

So are they still shooting the party scene for this episode or was that taped during episode 6X07.
Yea but we're in the 6th season of TVD and I don't recall an interview with JP or CD that wasn't true. Especially CD. Why start now? The only one you have to be hesitant in trusting in interviews is Ian. He loves to troll but you can usually tell when he us doing that. I really think you're getting worried over something that will turn out to be rather small in the long run. Don't stress over a plot point that doesn't happen until 6x03 and something we don't understand full circumstances of.

Like I said, there's no way they're gonna have Elena fall in love with a newbie when this could be the final season.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 10-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

thanks for the interview, I like it. Can't wait for DE angst and I'm also excited for DB friendship
Old 10-02-2014, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
Meh who cares who Elena is kissing?! Her heart still belongs to Damon, that's all that matters.

I believe this kiss will just further demonstrate Elena's in capability to move on. She's trying to move on and this guy is cute and nice just not Damon. She let's him kiss her, desperate to feel something but the moment his lips touch hers it will hit her. Damon is no longer the last man she has kissed. The love of her life is dead and she will never feel his kiss again. She'll be devastated and unable to cope.

This new guy has nothing to do with Elena. It's all about Damon and how his loss affects Elena. If anything it is good for us. It's just illustrating that Elena can't and doesn't want to be with anyone but Damon. Girl cannot move on, and she really doesn't want to!

Elena can try and move on. She genuinely believes him to be lost forever but his ghost still haunts her heart and noone will even come close. No one could ever be a threat, never mind some random new guy!

Bring it on!
I agree, and remember when there was a still of Elena kissing Elijah, and people were freaking out, and it turned out that Elena was impersonating Katherine as she kissed Elijah. There can be misleading stuff out there so we just have to chill and see the episodes as they come.

TVD tomorrow, finally!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top