Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellydancer_1 (View Post)
I also hope Enzo will not be killed off this season - he's been the best addition to the show since Alaric and some of the Originals. Since I am sure that Alaric will be one of those who'll be gone forever when apocalypse strikes on The Other side, I wish they could at least keep Enzo. Damon really needs a friend apart from his brother and Elena and the rest of the gang.
BTW, I really like Michael Malarkey and the fact that he seems to be close with Ian off camera as well. He is a funny guy and it would be fantastic if they would keep him on for the next season.
I agree completely with you! I really am hoping he will stick around into the next season because I love him too. It's really awesome Ian gets along so well with him too.

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 04-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Actually, I quite like the idea that Stefan could be the one who killed Maggie. Don't know why he would, though, but it could also show Elena that not only Damon is capable of being a "mindless" killer. However, I'm not sure if she'd be shocked by that. It's usually only Damon who upsets her by what he does...
Old 04-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Supreme Fan

From a Paul Wesley interview:

And now, I have to ask, can you give fans any sneak peaks of the last part of season five?

I read the finale and it ends on a really interesting note. I guess you could say some of the main characters, something happens to them that is. Season five ends on a note of ambiguity in that you really don’t know what is going to happen in season six because people sort of …a very mysterious fate takes two of our main characters.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)

And now, I have to ask, can you give fans any sneak peaks of the last part of season five?

I read the finale and it ends on a really interesting note. I guess you could say some of the main characters, something happens to them that is. Season five ends on a note of ambiguity in that you really don’t know what is going to happen in season six because people sort of …a very mysterious fate takes two of our main characters.
Who's gonna bet that it will be Stefan and Elena aka the Doppelgängers - with Damon once again being left out?
Sorry if I seem to repeat myself, but I would be very positively surprised if they gave Ian the chance to shine in a complex storyline for once...

Thanks for this tidbit, anyway, Karin!
Old 04-04-2014, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

thank you for that Karin

sorry but I dont like that ..

are they going to go to a parallel universe where there is no Damon or something ?

Last edited by imane; 04-04-2014 at 05:06 AM
Old 04-04-2014, 05:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellydancer_1 (View Post)
Who's gonna bet that it will be Stefan and Elena aka the Doppelgängers - with Damon once again being left out?
Sorry if I seem to repeat myself, but I would be very positively surprised if they gave Ian the chance to shine in a complex storyline for once...

Thanks for this tidbit, anyway, Karin!
Agree with everything you said... My first thought was Stefan and Elena as well. Season cliffhangers can only be about Stefan or Elena, never Damon (sarcasm). I would like to be proven wrong but I won't be surprised if I'm not. The TVD writers have become so predictable in their treatment of these characters that there's no fun in speculations anymore. There's alot more I want to say/rant about but I'd rather not.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)

He says a very mysterious "fate" take two of the main characters...that doesn't necessarily mean the fate actually physically takes them. It could mean the fate proves to take over their lives and their choices.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Absolute Fan

I think something is going to happen to Damon and Bonnie. She's the anchor and because the other side is disintegrating, something may happen to her and I think Damon will die (temporarily of course) and they'll disappear.

I doubt it'll be SE. That's too predictable with the doppelganger prophecy and stuff.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 04-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Damon and Bonnie will make totall sense too ..

Old 04-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

If it's Damon and Bonnie then I'd be cool with it. They both need more stuff to do anyway. And Kat and Ian really act their butts off every week no matter the storyline.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
If it's Damon and Bonnie then I'd be cool with it. They both need more stuff to do anyway. And Kat and Ian really act their butts off every week no matter the storyline.
Agree 100%!
Old 04-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Supreme Fan

A collage from the new stills (5x18)

Last edited by nira18; 04-04-2014 at 12:24 PM
Old 04-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I think something is going to happen to Damon and Bonnie. She's the anchor and because the other side is disintegrating, something may happen to her and I think Damon will die (temporarily of course) and they'll disappear.

I doubt it'll be SE. That's too predictable with the doppelganger prophecy and stuff.
Yup..I completely agree...the use of the word "Fate" in itself, would make it too obvious for it to be Stefan and Elena...Besides, both have already had cliff hanger endings...It's Damon's turn ...
Old 04-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

DEnzo look so badass together in that still

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)

When is this show not predictable though? Fandom is always able to guess what's going to happen before it does. The triangle always resurfaces in the finales every single season so that's why I wouldn't be surprised if it does involve them in some way. I don't think it's Bonnie b/c she already died last season finale & went to the other side so I can't see them doing that again. Damon dying (S2 & last year from werewolf venom) in the season finales has also been done repeatedly (also I'm just not one of those people who thinks Damon's dying). For some reason I feel like one of the characters could be Tyler (in one of the synopsis it says he's apart of some ritual) or maybe Jeremy (I think I read on twitter that McQueen is done filming already).
Old 04-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Karin, thank you for posting all the stills.

I'm glad Enzo is still alive.