Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2014, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire-Diaries-Damon Salvatore-Episode-Discussion-Spoilers and Speculations Thread #118

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

Episode Synopsis

Episode 5.21 - Promised Land
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP

OUTRUNNING DEATH — When Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) escape from Markos’ (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) control, only to find themselves stranded in a remote location, Stefan gets philosophical with Elena about her relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder). After their attempt to protect the dopplegangers goes badly, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) come up with a dangerous new strategy. Damon recruits Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to help him set a trap for Markos, who turns out to have a devastating surprise of his own. Bonnie (Kat Graham) finally admits to Caroline (Candice Accola) that she’s been keeping the truth about the Other Side from everyone. Finally, while Bonnie searches desperately for a way to stop Markos, Caroline is witness to an unthinkable act of violence by one of the Travelers. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#521).

Episode 5.22 - Home
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP

AN EXPLOSIVE SEASON FINALE — Heartbroken by an unexpected tragedy, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is focused on holding himself together, while pushing Bonnie (Kat Graham) harder than ever to find a way to stop the disintegration of the Other Side. Elena (Nina Dobrev) takes matters into her own hands and demands that Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Broshu) help her, but Liv refuses to cooperate until Caroline (Candice Accola) provides her with some personal motivation. Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) is horrified when Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) uses violence against Tyler/Julian (Michael Trevino) to prove that Mystic Falls is now under the control of the Travelers. With new information from Sheriff Forbes, Damon comes up with a dangerous plan that relies on split-second timing from Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig). Liv’s off-hand remark regarding Stefan (Paul Wesley) gets a surprisingly emotional response from Caroline. As conditions on the Other Side worsen, Bonnie takes the opportunity to settle an old score. Finally, Damon’s plan causes a massive explosion in Mystic Falls, and everyone is caught up in the confusion, leaving a trail of heroism, sacrifice, relief and despair.

Season 5 Spoilers

http://tvline.com/2014/04/23/may-sea...mpire-diaries/

http://www.eonline.com/photos/12192/...er-rama/374517

Exclusive Vampire Diaries First Look: Who Does Damon Meet in the '60s? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Mega Buzz: HIMYM's Endgame, Thrones' New Threats and Good Wife's Scandal - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoilers: Delena, Stefan, Markos - EXCLUSIVE

‘Vampire Diaries’ Executive Producer: Caroline Dries Shares Season 5 Spoilers - Hollywood Life

‘Vampire Diaries’: Elena Returns, Stefan Moves On — Season 5 Spoilers - TVLine

Vampire Diaries' Dries on Damon's Deadly Disease, Future with Elena - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Raffi Barsoumian Cast as Major Villain on The Vampire Diaries - TV Fanatic

Vampire Diaries' Julie Plec on 100 Episodes, Crafty Katherine - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Dishes on 100th Episode Shockers (and Hookups!), Previews Painful Fallout | E! Online

‘The Vampire Diaries’ 100th episode: Julie Plec breaks down the Klaroline hookup, Katherine’s sneaky twist and more - Zap2it

Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on Caroline’s Surprise, Katherine’s Plan and Bonnie’s Future - TVLine

‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 5 Spoilers — Damon and Elena Break Up - TVLine

Mega Buzz: Blacklist's Mole, Following's New Villains, and Walking Dead's New Danger - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

A Bloody SED scene

Caroline Dries Interview: The Vampire Diaries 100th Episode & Season 5

Filming/Promo Pics:

BTS Ep 5x20

Large Damon promotional photo

Cast Promotional Poster

*all credit to the original owners

Last edited by tragedy; 05-02-2014 at 06:06 AM
Old 04-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

tftnt

Old 04-03-2014, 07:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt...
Old 04-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt!
Old 04-03-2014, 08:45 AM
New Fan

tftnt!
Old 04-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Supreme Fan

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“Man on Fire” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

FLASHBACKS TO THE 1960s — Stefan (Paul Wesley) tries to distract Elena (Nina Dobrev) from obsessing about the state of her relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder), while Bonnie (Kat Graham) does her best to be realistic about how the changes happening on the Other Side will affect her existence as the Anchor. Damon demands the Traveler knife, forcing Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig) to admit it has gone missing. Through flashbacks to election night, 1960, Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) reveals to Elena, Stefan and Bonnie that he has learned what happened to his long-lost love, Maggie (guest star Heather Hemmens), and then, with the unwilling help of Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), things take an ugly turn. Trying to calm Enzo down, Damon intervenes, but his words cause Enzo to make a desperate and dangerous decision that leads to a violent confrontation with Stefan. Finally, Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) enlists Sloan’s (guest star Caitlin McHugh) help in a ritual designed to break an ancient curse against the Travelers. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is forced to play a dangerous part in the ritual, while witnessing the incredible power the Travelers now possess. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Matthew D’Ambrosio (#519).
Old 04-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

thank you for bringing the synopsis over

that sounds interesting .guess we'll finally find out more about the travellers and their purpose . hmm a curse against them . wonder what is that.

so Elena is obssessed about her relationship with Damon ...

and yaaay for 60s flashbacks !!!

Quote:
rying to calm Enzo down, Damon intervenes, but his words cause Enzo to make a desperate and dangerous decision that leads to a violent confrontation with Stefan
so I guess they will find out Stefan killed her ?

Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

New thread, thanks!
Old 04-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man now I'm worried about Enzo's future I wonder if Maggie was turned supernatural & then killed & she's on the other side & maybe that's why Enzo attacks Stefan. This traveler plan reveal better be worth it b/c so far still not really interested I mean not another ancient curse please.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oooo So Elena is obsessing about the state of her relationship with Damon ...Well Now, I believe I will enjoy this part
Old 04-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Also saw this:

'The Vampire Diaries' EPs dish on Season 5 finale, promise love for Matt in Season 6 - Zap2it
Old 04-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt'
Love crime

LOGH
Old 04-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt!
I really like the idea of a 60's episode. That sounds kind of cool. I also would like to see Enzo stick around. I'm glad he's in the next episodes.

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 04-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I also hope Enzo will not be killed off this season - he's been the best addition to the show since Alaric and some of the Originals. Since I am sure that Alaric will be one of those who'll be gone forever when apocalypse strikes on The Other side, I wish they could at least keep Enzo. Damon really needs a friend apart from his brother and Elena and the rest of the gang.
I really like Michael Malarkey and the fact that he seems to be close with Ian off camera as well. He is a funny guy and it would be fantastic if they would keep him on for the next season.

Last edited by Bellydancer_1; 04-04-2014 at 01:45 AM
Old 04-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, dp. FF messed up while I posted the last.

Last edited by Bellydancer_1; 04-04-2014 at 01:32 AM