Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Absolute Fan

You mean his use of screen time? Yea, it sucks that it seems he's gonna be stuck in the cell most of the time I wonder why he's suddenly released near the end and gets to talk to Elena face to face. Maybe they really do find an antidote of some kind

I just pray they don't fake us out on the big DE scene!! It better not be a hallucination or something.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 03-16-2014, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah from my take away it seems like Damon will spend most of the episode in the cell talking on his phone & not doing anything else. Hopefully I'm wrong but judging from other things doesn't seem like he'll be very active in this ep

& I'm also kind of worried now that the DE moment is a hallucination. Hoping that's not the case either as we've been very deprived
Old 03-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Absolute Fan

It does say in the synopsis "Damon is trying to figure out how to make a disturbing confession to Elena." Maybe he's thinking of different scenarios and that's where the DE kiss comes in.

But then I think about it and Damon is already expecting the worst. I doubt he'd imagine them reuniting. Plus, we've already gotten the spoiler about the kiss leading to a crazy hot sex scene. Would they really have all that happen in a hallucination?

ETA: it could also be an Elena hallucination. The article posted on previous page says that Elena has hallucinations that are hauntingly realized. Which, IMO, means that her visions could seem very real and legit. Obviously she wouldn't think of him saying the stuff about Aaron and Jeremy, but it could be something like she imagines going to the Salvatore Boarding house and she tries to stay away from Damon for his safety, they end up getting into an argument where maybe Damon says maybe they should stay away from each other and she says "I can't stay away cuz I love you!" "Then stop loving me!" "I can't!" Could fit that way. They may have even edited the promo to where it seems like she says "I can't" afterwards but really it's in same sentence of the ILY. If it does turn out to not be a real scene, I'll be fuming!

Guess we need to hope for the best and expect the worst like always.

Bellamy and Clarke

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 03-16-2014 at 11:21 PM
Old 03-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
They may have even edited the promo to where it seems like she says "I can't" afterwards but really it's in same sentence of the ILY. If it does turn out to not be a real scene, I'll be fuming!

Guess we need to hope for the best and expect the worst like always.
Yeah, me too, and that's my motto also. I so, so wish that the scene was real, though, but I secretly fear we're going to be screwed over again somehow. Keeping my expectations low for the next ep and hoping for a positive surprise, that's me...

~~~

ETA: I've been thinking about the new big villain Markos, who's apparently a traveller and whose name indicates that he might be from Bulgaria. Could it be that he is Katherine's long lost lover and Nadia's father? He's probably been on the lookout for Kat and her daugher for hundreds of years but now that he has found them he learns that they are both gone and that could trigger him acting against the MF gang.
Just an idea and it will probably turn out completely different, as there are some more Doppelgängers involved...

Last edited by Bellydancer_1; 03-17-2014 at 02:05 AM
Old 03-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Interesting spec about Markos.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that is an interesting spec I never thought of Markos being tied to them but I guess it's possible since he's a traveler.

I'm keeping my expectations low as well not even expecting a love scene
Old 03-17-2014, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Yea might be on to something with that speculation! The actor they cast as Markos looks like he could be of Bulgaria descent as well.

I was thinking last night, I wish they hadn't spoiled that DE scene in the promo. Before they did, I was already going into the mind frame that they wouldn't reunite in 516. But then they showed that and I got hopeful. Now it's kind of a harder blow if it doesn't work out. There's only 6 episodes left of the season after this one and I want to see DE as a couple again for a few episodes before it ends. I don't want last minute in the season finale again. If not 516, hopefully they'll reunite in 517.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 03-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't want to wait till the finale either. I think they made a mistake in separating DE so much this season. I mean I get that they have an issue to deal with b/c of the mess that happened when Katherine was in her body but OTOH there's only like a few eps left. We're in a no win situation IMO
Old 03-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

And another one:

Last edited by nira18; 03-17-2014 at 02:23 PM
Old 03-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Absolute Fan

No one thinks Elena will forgive Damon. Not even Damon. Its like the sire bond debate of her feelings all over again. Which makes me think she will do the exact opposite of what everyone thinks. She'll forgive him. I hope anyway. Thursday can't come fast enough. I'm ready for some answers.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 03-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that Jeremy's being all sassy w/Damon! & then there's Matt right there too. My 3 fave boys. I can't help it I love Deremy
Old 03-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Me too!!! deep down they both care about each other!

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 03-17-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

i AM SOOOO behind, no idea what is even going on anymore.

Hope to catch up on the last few eps this week,
Old 03-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for posting the webclips.

I remain confused about why it really matters that Damon killed Aaron...I mean didn't he leave Elena (and Damon) in a cell to be tortured by Dr. Wes. I would think the Elena would consider Damon's treatment of Jeremy a bigger issue...perhaps that will play out.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
I love that Jeremy's being all sassy w/Damon! & then there's Matt right there too. My 3 fave boys. I can't help it I love Deremy
I like that clip as well because of their banter.