Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2014, 07:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Ugh. That makes me cringe just thinking about it. Since S6 is most likely the last season, I shudder to think how much the triangle will be amped up by this season's end and into next. And it sucks bc DE have barely been given their chance.

I get the feeling SE might be forced back into a relationship to protect Elena's loved ones if this is true about the accident.

ETA: I don't think anything has been said about the final episode of S5. Especially back in S4. I remember that tweet but I don't think it was about final eepisode of this season. And I doubt they'll drag out the Kat/Elena SL for that long.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 02-17-2014 at 07:52 AM
Old 02-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

If SE end up together after all of this, whether it's temporarily or permanently, then the writers are truly sadistic. They literally would have been jerking us around for three seasons only to have SE reunite in some capacity. If that was their plan along, I really don't see what was the point of giving us two stupid episodes of them being in a relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Alrighty, I got the feeling that I was misunderstood and it would be my theory and that I would love it, so I wanted to defend myself So it was a misunderstanding, but on my part. Never mind then
No worries.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think they'll have SE be together just because they have to save their friends and family. That's like an arranged marriage at that point and that's just....icky! (unless they go back to the Renaissance time and start to hang with the characters from Reign LOL!)

I think the Doppleganger thing will amp up the triangle which there really hasn't been a huge focus on the triangle up to this point. But just because there is a doppleganger prophecy doesn't mean Elena wants to be with Stefan and is in love with Stefan, though Damon will probably think otherwise.

Last edited by prodigious28; 02-17-2014 at 09:32 AM
Old 02-17-2014, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)

Don't have the actual tweet handy but I believe she said it was a total mindf&*%.

I am thinking it will probably be about not knowing Katherine from Elena or something like that. Like one of them is dead and the cliffhanger is we don't know who.
Ugh..I fear that they will drag this plot out waay to long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
ETA: I don't think anything has been said about the final episode of S5. Especially back in S4. I remember that tweet but I don't think it was about final eepisode of this season. And I doubt they'll drag out the Kat/Elena SL for that long.
I can't be 100% certain, but I think it was about season 5 finale. (If not, it was about season 6 finale.. definitely a season-finale though..)
Old 02-17-2014, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
There's rumors going around that in 517 there will be flashbacks to the Pilot and what actually happened with the accident may be revealed. I hope not. I really don't want them to change anything.

Julie Plec already said in S3 that Damon nor Stefan had anything to do with it. She better stick to that.
I have always thought the acceident happened because Stefan was chasing a deer which run to the road and bang I guess I have to rewatch the pilot...
If they are going to blame Damon I'm going to
Old 02-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamer88 (View Post)
Ugh..I fear that they will drag this plot out waay to long.

I can't be 100% certain, but I think it was about season 5 finale. (If not, it was about season 6 finale.. definitely a season-finale though..)
I actually think it was about the season 4 finale. The writers are usually just NOW getting to the last few episodes of the season as far as writing goes and there's definitely no way the season 6 finale has been written. I'm sure they've probably plotted a little of S6 but definitely not written.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 02-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -amaranth- (View Post)
I have always thought the acceident happened because Stefan was chasing a deer which run to the road and bang I guess I have to rewatch the pilot...
If they are going to blame Damon I'm going to
I honestly thought they would back in season 3. Him laying on the road led to Elena's father swerving to miss the body but then I thought it would have been neat to realize that yeah Damon caused the accident but he also saved Elena too and Stefan lied about the entire thing which would then lead to DE coming together and Stefan going off on his journey of self discovery in season 4.

But now...I think they're going to blame Katherine for the accident and the doppleganger bond for why she did it and what drew Stefan to Elena in the first place. Damon being there was just a sign that Elena's attraction and eventual love of Damon breaking the bond was foreshadowed in that scene in the middle of the road between Damon and Elena.

Last edited by prodigious28; 02-17-2014 at 10:54 AM
Old 02-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I actually think it was about the season 4 finale. The writers are usually just NOW getting to the last few episodes of the season as far as writing goes and there's definitely no way the season 6 finale has been written. I'm sure they've probably plotted a little of S6 but definitely not written.
Im defintely sure that it was not season 4..
Maybe Julies tweat didn't say that the script was done, but they had decided what was going to happen at least.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Found it. You were right.

Quote:
@julieplec: The writers and I just came up with the final scene of TVD Season 5. It's a mind-*****. Bring it on, Season 5!*
There is no telling. I'm honestly weary about the remainder of the season.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 02-17-2014, 08:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ If the final scene is something Stelena related, then I'm not coming back for season 6 because that would mean that they've been planning on it for years.

Edit: I don't think it's likely though since I'm still fairly confident DE is endgame.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
^ If the final scene is something Stelena related, then I'm not coming back for season 6 because that would mean that they've been planning on it for years.

Edit: I don't think it's likely though since I'm still fairly confident DE is endgame.
I'm confident that SE is not endgame. But I'm not sure DE is endgame either. I don't think the writers have the guts to choose between SE and DE. So I'm guessing Defan is endgame
Old 02-18-2014, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -amaranth- (View Post)
I'm confident that SE is not endgame. But I'm not sure DE is endgame either. I don't think the writers have the guts to choose between SE and DE. So I'm guessing Defan is endgame
Defan being endgame would be equally infuriating and nauseating as an SE endgame for me.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

The Vampire Diaries Casting Scoop: Meet Enzo's Love Interest and Whitmore College's New Gay Student | E! Online

Quote:
Make way for a blast from the past!

Hellcats star Heather Hemmens and Chris Brochu have both been cast in roles on The Vampire Diaries, E! News has exclusively learned, and fans of the CW hit series will definitely be intrigued by both of the new characters' connections to our favorite vampires.

Hemmens, who recently appeared on Grey's Anatomy will take on the role of Maggie, Enzo's (Michael Malarkey) love interest, while Brochu will play the fun and charming Luke, a student at Whitmore college who bonds with Elena (Nina Dobrev), Caroline (Candice Accola). But relax, Delena, Stelena, Klaroline and Forwood fans because there's no chance for romance between Luke and one of the ladies as he's gay. Aso, he has a secret agenda.

Brochu, who has appeared on CSI: NY, NCIS: Los Angeles and Melissa & Joey, will make his TVD debut in episode 16 and is set to appear in multiple episodes. And while fans are sure to initially like Luke as much as Elena, Caroline and Bonnie (Kat Graham) do, we'll eventually learn he's come into the girls' lives for mysterious and dangerous reasons that has to do with the growing tension between the witches and the travelers.

Hemmens' Maggie will first appear in episode 19, but fans of the series already know quite a bit about her.

In episode nine, "The Cell," Enzo told Damon (Ian Somerhalder) the story of a girl he fell in love with in 1953: Maggie, a former lab assistant to Dr. Whitmore, who performed experiments on him and other vamps.

"She wasn't part of the torture and experiments. For the longest while, she didn't realize Dr. Whitmore was doing more than just observing my behavior," Enzo revealed in the episode. "I didn't have the heart to tell her. I was just so glad of the company. When she finally realized what was going on here, she couldn't bear it. So she said she was sorry and she left." (Ouch.)

The CW recently announced that The Vampire Diaries was renewed for a sixth season, along with Supernatural and Arrow. Freshman dramas Reign and The Originals were also picked up for next season.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the casting news
Old 02-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I'm guessing Maggie went off & became a vampire since she's still young.

I also hope this means Elena is back by ep 16 b/c I swear if they're all bonding w/Luke instead of being suspicious of Katherine