Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litmusy (View Post)
Isn't 5x12 (total eclipse of the heart) when the exes dance supposedly takes place?
Where did this come from? I haven't heard anything about an exes dance

Ok so the synopsis makes me think maybe Kat goes into Nadia's body since Matt is having confusing conversations with her. .and the Caroline thing, I thought it was about Stefan/Kat but why would that effect Tyler?? What if Stefan and Caroline do share a kiss? I wish that were the case!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 01-09-2014, 06:05 PM
New Fan

I was thinking in the possibility that Caroline says that she is in love with Stefan or Klaus or something like that, cause is something that involves Tyler... But I'm just guessing, and my imagination just goes with crazy ideas...
Old 01-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad to also see that Damon is still trying to do the moral thing in this episode. He's not just throwing away his growth in the last few seasons. But I'm sure Enzo will get the best of him by episodes end.

Since Ian and Nina mentioned DE still dating in the show in their speech last night, I'm calling a reunion by end of 511.

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 01-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

So new theory perhaps Enzo brings Aaron to Damon (as the revenge plan) & Aaron panics & uses the syringe on Damon? I just still keep hitting a snare when I think of Damon possibly being injected b/c how is he able to still hang out w/Enzo in future episodes if he now craves vamp blood.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmm. You may be on to something. Maybe by episode's end, Damon is the one that unwillingly puts Elena's life in danger. Cuz he will want to feed on her. .

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 01-10-2014, 02:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So new theory perhaps Enzo brings Aaron to Damon (as the revenge plan) & Aaron panics & uses the syringe on Damon? I just still keep hitting a snare when I think of Damon possibly being injected b/c how is he able to still hang out w/Enzo in future episodes if he now craves vamp blood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
Hmm. You may be on to something. Maybe by episode's end, Damon is the one that unwillingly puts Elena's life in danger. Cuz he will want to feed on her. .
Yes, I could very well see that happening, too, and we already know that Damon will eventually go dark. So this might indeed be the starting point. I just hope that Elena will see that it's not really Damon's fault if he's the one to put her in danger...
Old 01-10-2014, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Thanks for all the speculations. Excited to watch the 100the episode.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
Where did this come from? I haven't heard anything about an exes dance

Ok so the synopsis makes me think maybe Kat goes into Nadia's body since Matt is having confusing conversations with her. .and the Caroline thing, I thought it was about Stefan/Kat but why would that effect Tyler?? What if Stefan and Caroline do share a kiss? I wish that were the case!
I hope not. I don't want anyone else play Katherine but Nina
Old 01-10-2014, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

thos synopsis got me even more confused

Old 01-10-2014, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damon trying to do the honorable thing.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd be okay w/Katherine going into Nadia's body. It creeped me out to think it could be Elena. Perhaps if they go that route Nina will still be shown as Katherine when she's Katherine & the other actress will still be Nadia when she's herself. Also I'm kind of wondering what Caroline does... sounds like she might hook up w/someone if she has to tell Stefan & Tyler about it.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

i just still wondering what could be the dangerous situation Elena will be ...and why would Damon turn dark if its not Elena hurting him ?

Old 01-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Although I'd prefer for Damon to go dark after being injected instead of just because he's heartbroken, it's kind of weird to think he won't be able to control his desire for vampire blood. Since the beginning, Damon has had excellent control over his bloodlust, so it shouldn't change just because he craves blood from a different source now.
Old 01-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I wonder if Elena could not serve as a willing donor for him - that is IF he can restrain himself from draining her completely. That way they could even do some bloodsharing.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I would love that! It would be so hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
Although I'd prefer for Damon to go dark after being injected instead of just because he's heartbroken, it's kind of weird to think he won't be able to control his desire for vampire blood. Since the beginning, Damon has had excellent control over his bloodlust, so it shouldn't change just because he craves blood from a different source now.
You have a point. I just keep thinking about how Jesse couldn't control himself around other vampires. But maybe Damon will be different.