Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really nervous & excited at the same time. I just don't like seeing Damon hurt so it's going to be hard
Old 12-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
I'm really nervous & excited at the same time. I just don't like seeing Damon hurt so it's going to be hard
I know what ya mean think we're all gonna need a HUG afterwards.

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 12-05-2013, 10:26 PM
New Fan

Thanks!!!I kind of disappointed because they made Damon looks as the bad guy, with all the story of Aaron's parents.

Last edited by NatAV28; 12-05-2013 at 10:37 PM
Old 12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm more concerned with the fact Damon has murdered people behind Elena's back since they've been together. Is it justified? I know the writers probably want to paint it both ways, but since DE hasn't really been established beyond sex and saying "I love you," at least on Elena's part, I'm sure this will be another roadblock in the unending story that is their love.

When Julie said they'd be happy together, having that be shown and talked about for more than 5 minutes would have been nice. They're ruining this couple on purpose. The chemistry, lack of communication, etc. It never existed before and no, I don't think it is based off the actors or their relationship status. They got the SB treatment and now Stefan distress and Damon evil and I'm pretty fed up as a fan. Can't balance it out at all? Geez. The writers are sooo *****ed up and all over the place.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 PM
New Fan

I'm with you...
Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litmusy (View Post)
I'm more concerned with the fact Damon has murdered people behind Elena's back since they've been together. Is it justified? I know the writers probably want to paint it both ways, but since DE hasn't really been established beyond sex and saying "I love you," at least on Elena's part, I'm sure this will be another roadblock in the unending story that is their love.

When Julie said they'd be happy together, having that be shown and talked about for more than 5 minutes would have been nice. They're ruining this couple on purpose. The chemistry, lack of communication, etc. It never existed before and no, I don't think it is based off the actors or their relationship status. They got the SB treatment and now Stefan distress and Damon evil and I'm pretty fed up as a fan. Can't balance it out at all? Geez. The writers are sooo *****ed up and all over the place.
The mouthpiece of the writers, Caroline, said Damon is bad and bad for Elena. This episode certainly looks like that's the very creative route they are taking. So predictable.

After the sirebond crapfest I should never have expected much... Anyhow, if Damon is going to be painted as the bad, evil one... well let's bring it on! I want to see him revel in it.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

The Vampire Diaries 5x10 Extended Promo - Fifty Shades of Grayson [HD] Mid-Season Finale - YouTube

Diana
Old 12-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Thanks for posting the promo.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

YW!

Diana
Old 12-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Supreme Fan

I am really still hoping that Damon said that about the most recent Whitmore killings because Aaron was holding a gun to Elena's head and he was trying to divert all attention from her. Why was it necessary to put that in there? It makes no sense.
Damon didn't want to tell Elena about how he got out the first time round because he was worried of what she would think of him so WHY would he go killing people behind her back. Doesn't sound right to me! She's was gone out of her cell too so he didn't get the chance to explain to her when he woke up.

I am not buying it.
It's all good..
Old 12-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Supreme Fan

I am really still hoping that Damon said that about the most recent Whitmore killings because Aaron was holding a gun to Elena's head and he was trying to divert all attention from her. Why was it necessary to put that in there? It makes no sense.
Damon didn't want to tell Elena about how he got out the first time round because he was worried of what she would think of him so WHY would he go killing people behind her back. Doesn't sound right to me! She's was gone out of her cell too so he didn't get the chance to explain to her when he woke up.

I am not buying it.
It's all good..
Old 12-06-2013, 05:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)

I am not buying it.
YES! That's how I saw it, too - and I really hope that it's true. They probably left this issue hanging in the air to raise the suspense for the next episode.

Knowing the writers, however, I wouldn't be surprised if that what Damon said he did was actually true (even though I don't see a reason for him to tell Elena about it, if it was). Knowing Elena and how she usually reacts to anything "bad" that Damon does, this would provide a good reason to put up further roadblocks in their relationship or even put an end to it. That really worries me somehow...

So this Enzo survived. I guess he will want to take revenge on Damon now - unless Damon finds a way to free him. But will he forgive Damon? I can already see him trying to feed on Damon...

----

BTW, do we have any info on episode 511 apart from it being the 100th episode in the series? I read that apart from other "old faces" some of the Originals are supposed to visit. I wonder in what way they will all be involved in the current storyline.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread