Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't believe how much I loved this episode.
Katherine was the bomb I hope they keep her till the end.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can someone tell me what Damon says in the webclip? It would be nice
Old 10-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animali (View Post)
Can someone tell me what Damon says in the webclip? It would be nice
First he say's to Elena " you must have restless sleep syndrome or something, it's like sleeping with a tornado" then, he says to Elena, you were up all night, you're exhausted , go back to sleep, then Elena tells damon she had a dream about Stefan, etc, etc, and Damon says, I know I said it didnt bother me that you have some psychic connection to your ex boyfriend, but I don't need a play by play Elena"

there, hope that helps
Old 10-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

awww thanks
But I think he said "WE'VE been up all night"
Old 10-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

DE sneak peek finally!!

Thanks for posting!

Diana
Old 10-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay Elena redecorated Damon's bedroom.They have a new red sheets for the bed.Red stands for passion
Old 10-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Photo recap is back!

The Vampire Diaries "True Lies" Review: The Stench of Wizardry (PHOTO RECAP) - News - TV.com
Old 10-12-2013, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

^Karin thank you for posting!
Old 10-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder's Romance Smolders For Vampire Diaries' Halloween! | PerezHilton.com

Delena's isn't going anywhere!

In the fight for Elena's heart, it looks like Damon is still winning come Vampire Diaries' Halloween!

Just look at that eXXXtra seXXXy glare Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder share!

But besides the obvious sexual tension the former real-life lovers share, what else does All Hallow's Eve have in store for Mystic Falls??!

While the couple get down on the spooky Whitmore Historical Ball's dance floor, Elena is swept away to sway with the yummy Dr. Maxfield who has a "disturbing" message. Damon gets his own helping of bloody bad news when Silas demands Damon "commit an unthinkable act" in exchange for a deal.

Like seriously…

…could this show be any juicier??!

What sort of act is unthinkable for an undead serial killer?!

Looks like we're going to have to skip out on the trick or treating for a double date with Delena and candy corn! LOLz!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que sera sera (View Post)
First he say's to Elena " you must have restless sleep syndrome or something, it's like sleeping with a tornado" then, he says to Elena, you were up all night, you're exhausted , go back to sleep, then Elena tells damon she had a dream about Stefan, etc, etc, and Damon says, I know I said it didnt bother me that you have some psychic connection to your ex boyfriend, but I don't need a play by play Elena"

there, hope that helps
I'm glad he tells her this. There's only so much understanding a guy can do before it starts to get kind of weird.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
I'm glad he tells her this. There's only so much understanding a guy can do before it starts to get kind of weird.
I so agree...how much patience is Damon suppose to have....

Quote:
awww thanks
But I think he said "WE'VE been up all night"
You know, you might be right...He could have said "we're up all night" when I'm at work, I can run things through a voice recognition, but - in all fairness, I just listen to the webclips and try to guess like everyone else
Old 10-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the recap!

Diana
Old 10-13-2013, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Actually, I hated the whole Stefan story already because of the blurry psychic Stelena flashes we got out of it. I´m sorry but DE is getting the short stick IMO and we are never seeing them being couply...IDK it feels weird. Thank God Stefan is out of that water but what did I miss, didn´t the Stelena halucinations prevent him from flipping that switch? Why is he all ripper again?

Best thing so far IMO is human Katherine! Loved every bit about it and haha I think it opens the door to finally ship Jeremy and Katherine. I´m one of these freaks who always had a soft spot for Jeremy/ Elena
Old 10-13-2013, 05:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXA82 (View Post)
Actually, I hated the whole Stefan story already because of the blurry psychic Stelena flashes we got out of it. I´m sorry but DE is getting the short stick IMO and we are never seeing them being couply...IDK it feels weird. Thank God Stefan is out of that water but what did I miss, didn´t the Stelena halucinations prevent him from flipping that switch? Why is he all ripper again?

Best thing so far IMO is human Katherine! Loved every bit about it and haha I think it opens the door to finally ship Jeremy and Katherine. I´m one of these freaks who always had a soft spot for Jeremy/ Elena

I agree I feel like DE is getting shorted. I want them to have an ep where they are just focused on each other. Elena could have killed Damon and and it's like she didn't even give that a second thought. I hate that her thinking about Stefan is what got her out of that trance. I wanted it to be her love for Damon that did that! I love human Katherine too! I also love how bad azz Jeremy is.
Old 10-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Ummm Elena was willing to blow both of them up to keep from killing Damon. Says a lot IMO. And it wasn't Elena's love for Stefan that brought her out of the trance, it was her overall compassion. She would've been same way if it were Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, etc.

I personally love this season so far and I love what they're giving us as far as DE is concerned. They're both in this relationship for the long haul. They're actually dealing with their issues instead of lying and running away like SE always did. Plus I see no lingering feelings from Elena in regards to Stefan. It's completely platonic on her end.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}