Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2013, 03:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
and she still chastises others for sleeping around!

non-hostile question to DEshippers-how can you forgive Elena for how she treated Damon in season 3, mainly.
That never happened I am still mad about it.
The only way that is plausible to me is that Elena was in love with Damon and didn't know how to act on these feelings ,so she just reacted with hostility.
However if Damon forgives her I forgive her
Old 08-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
non-hostile question to DEshippers-how can you forgive Elena for how she treated Damon in season 3, mainly.
I never was mad at her I could write essays now about the "Why not", but I'm not sure this is the right place
Old 08-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not mad at Elena mainly because Damon has done crappy things to her too. I consider their actions to cancel each other out.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

and S3 was her denial fase, I can't really blame her for anything, she was trying so hard
Damon & Elena
Old 08-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

What did she do to Damon in s3? I tend to block that horrible second half of s3 from my mind, so I forget stuff from s3 as a whole lol except the DE moments in the first half. Plus, like loes said, s3 was Elena's denial phase and it worked out alright in the end with s4 lol.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
What did she do to Damon in s3? I tend to block that horrible second half of s3 from my mind, so I forget stuff from s3 as a whole lol except the DE moments in the first half. Plus, like loes said, s3 was Elena's denial phase and it worked out alright in the end with s4 lol.
I don't know, I guess it's the same old. Elena saying "Maybe that's the problem", going with Stefan to the 20s dance and choosing him in 3x22
I don't get it either, but again, my opinion wouldn't fit in this thread I guess, if I'd really start
Old 08-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
I don't know, I guess it's the same old. Elena saying "Maybe that's the problem", going with Stefan to the 20s dance and choosing him in 3x22
I don't get it either, but again, my opinion wouldn't fit in this thread I guess, if I'd really start
I was mad that she chose Stefan in the 3x22 finale too at first, but it fits with her character and not wanting to give up on him, and letting their relationship continue and run its course since it got derailed because of Klaus in s2. The rest was just her denial phase and her fighting her feelings for Damon.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nianlove (View Post)
Are there any bloopers or deleted scenes from season 4 out yet?
I hope this is released soon.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was mad that she chose Stefan in the 3x22 finale too at first, but it fits with her character and not wanting to give up on him, and letting their relationship continue and run its course since it got derailed because of Klaus in s2. The rest was just her denial phase and her fighting her feelings for Damon.
This or she didn't choose Damon because she had just recently hit her head and gone mad. I can't see any other reason why anyone would not choose Damon. And I can't forget the sad look on Damon's face when she calls him But still I'm team Delena, Damon has done some bad things too
Old 08-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -amaranth- (View Post)
This or she didn't choose Damon because she had just recently hit her head and gone mad. I can't see any other reason why anyone would not choose Damon. And I can't forget the sad look on Damon's face when she calls him But still I'm team Delena, Damon has done some bad things too
Him doing horrible things and being who he is without remorse or qualms about it, is the reason why she was fighting her feelings for him too.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Him doing horrible things and being who he is without remorse or qualms about it, is the reason why she was fighting her feelings for him too.
Yep all those bumps she couldn't get past plus the fact that she spent the majority of her time in season three trying to get her boyfriend back only to fall in love with his brother..oops!

She's very loyal and wanted to see her relationship through with Stefan butshe soon realized that it just wasn't the same and they both needed to move on.

Really her choice in Stefan only lasted like a week or so before she ended up choosing Damon instead..making the right choice.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
Yep all those bumps she couldn't get past plus the fact that she spent the majority of her time in season three trying to get her boyfriend back only to fall in love with his brother..oops!

She's very loyal and wanted to see her relationship through with Stefan butshe soon realized that it just wasn't the same and they both needed to move on.

Really her choice in Stefan only lasted like a week or so before she ended up choosing Damon instead..making the right choice.
Basically. When I actually thought about it after the s3 finale, I did think it would have been OOC if Elena hadn't given Stefan and their relationship another chance. She felt she owed it to him to give them a chance, and to fight for him and their relationship like you said. It would have been OOC for her to fight so hard for Stefan all season, then says oops, nvm, and drop him after she gets him back.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsdey (View Post)
I hope this is released soon.
So do I. I can't wait to see the bloopers
Old 08-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Season 4 DVD is out in the UK next week and in US in September so I think the blooper clips should be going up soon.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

hopefully next week or the week after!
Damon & Elena