Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2015, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire-Diaries- Damon Salvatore- Episode Discussion - Spoilers and Speculation 128

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

Episode Synopsis

8.13 - The Lies are Going to Catch up with you
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP
EVIL IN THE PAST – Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Alaric (Matt Davis) come face to face with an old enemy after they obtain a weapon that may be able to destroy Cade. Stefan (Paul Wesley) is held captive by a surprising acquaintance and is forced to confront a dark secret from his past. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King) and Matt (Zach Roerig) try to keep Stefan’s violent history from destroying him. Cade (guest star Wolé Parks) focuses his attention on Bonnie (Kat Graham) and digs deep into her mind. Tony Solomons directed the episode written by Neil Reynolds (#813). Original airdate 2/17/2017.

8.14 - It's Been a Hell of a Ride
WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD – Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) must join forces against Cade (guest star Wolé Parks) in order to save Elena’s casket. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King) and Alaric (Matt Davis) deal with their daughters’ burgeoning magical powers. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Brett Matthews & Shukree Hassan Tilghman (#814). Original airdate 2/24/2017.

8.15 - We're Planning a June Wedding

WEDDING BELLS? – A wedding is quickly planned in order for Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) to lure a dangerous enemy out into the open. This looming threat puts the fate of Mystic Falls in eminent danger and must be destroyed. Chris Grismer directed the episode with the teleplay written by Melinda Hsu Taylor, story by Jen Vestuto and Melissa Marlette. (#815). Original airdate 3/3/2017.

8.16 - I WAS FEELING EPIC
OLD FRIENDS – With the fate of Mystic Falls at stake, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) must fight their greatest enemy for one last battle. Julie Plec directed the episode written by Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson. (#816). Original airdate 3/10/2017.

Season 8 Spoilers

New Villain for S8

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-20...ire-diaries-1/

http://www.eonline.com/news/792162/t...his-old-tricks

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/06...tyler-lockwood

http://tvline.com/2016/07/23/the-vam...el-recap-2016/

Filming/Promo Pics:

*all credit to the original owners

Last edited by tragedy; 02-16-2017 at 07:38 PM
Old 09-25-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
“Never Let Me Go” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

ONE STEP AHEAD – When an impulsive decision by Damon (Ian Somerhalder) threatens to unravel a carefully negotiated deal between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), he has no choice but to make amends with his mother before things spiral further out of control. However, Lily remains one step ahead and carries out a harsh plan that hits Damon where it hurts most. Elsewhere, after returning to Whitmore Collage, Alaric (Matt Davis) turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) for help with a mysterious and potentially dangerous artifact he has obtained, while Matt (Zach Roerig) is forced into making a risky life or death decision. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King), who finds herself a pawn in Lily and the heretics' plan for retribution, uncovers a shocking detail about Stefan's past. Michael Malarkey also stars. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Brian Young (#702). Original airdate 10/15/2015.
CW Primetime Schedule - Various Shows - Week of 12th October 2015 | Spoilers

Why do they have to use these titles that break my heart?
Old 09-25-2015, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder what the impulsive thing is that Damon does. So then I guess Lily will go after Elena because of it.
Old 09-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

So Ian apparently posted a trailer for TVD

https://instagram.com/p/8OzPOFKJ7w/
Old 09-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

look great
Old 10-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 3 Synopsis

FLASHBACKS TO 1863 — In the aftermath of a clever plan orchestrated by Lily (Annie Wersching), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) sets off on a road trip with Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Alaric (Matt Davis) in search of leverage they can use against his mother. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King), who is being held hostage by the Heretics, learns some shocking information about Valerie’s past, while Stefan (Paul Wesley) learns a few unexpected details about his own past from Lily. Finally, Alaric turns to Bonnie for her help after coming clean about a secret he’s been keeping. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Melinda Hsu Taylor & Holly Brix (#703). Original airdate 10/22/2015.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0

TY for posting Trich!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 10-02-2015, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Bonnie/Damon/Rick seem to be together a lot.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

7x4 Synopsis

Quote:
HEAVEN & HELL BALL — Just as Damon (Ian Somerhalder) thinks he’s gained the upper hand in his fight against Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), an unexpected turn of events leaves him scrambling for a plan B. Elsewhere, when the fallout of Damon’s actions gains the unwanted attention of Mary Louise (guest star Teressa Liane) and Nora (guest star Scarlett Byrne), Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice King) are forced to spend the night distracting the girls at Whitmore College’s Heaven & Hell ball. Finally, after suspecting that she’s up to something, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) sets off on a mission to find out what Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) is hiding, while a plan set by Alaric (Matt Davis) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) leaves their worlds turned upside down. Zach Roerig also stars. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Neil Reynolds (#704). Original airdate 10/29/2015.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Some new spoilers. I'm not 100% sure but they sound legit idk:

Quote:
TVD: starting with things probs in 7x01 and working our way through, it get’s more sporadic as I go on,

Flashforwards are three years, which you know, I’m just including it.
Stefan finds a dessicated Damon in Brooklyn, during the flashforwards.
Lily is hiding Elena’s body from Damon so dark Damon.
Some Bamon.
Enzo is working with Lily, stabs Caroline with a vervain syringe.
Continuation of the flashforwards, Defan is running from an unknown hunter girl.
The other heretic Valerie, was pregnant with Stefan’s kid (unbeknownst to him), and her father beat her, so she lost it.
Supposedly Stefan dies in episode 7, and he get’s sent to hell. This fits what JP said about the snag in episode 7.
As far as we know, it is Bonnie and Enzo, not Bonnie and Alaric. There’s kissing and stuff so yay!
Bonnie and Alaric are trying to bring Jo back, and it may or may not work, we may have a Lady Stoneheart situation, she might come back wrong.
And as you all know, Caroline carrying Jo and Alaric’s twins. (Please let us not. I haven’t had nearly enough wine).
Epic Shade
Old 10-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Passionate Fan

If this all happens, the show really ganna be know for being bad. season six should've been the last.

I just don't get why some SC fan are happy with this pregnancy storylines. I mean everyone hated the pregnancy storyline on TO want make the writer think the fan would want this on Vampire Diaries.

Edit: Caroline supposed to find out about the pregnancy in episode four.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow I had a feeling they'd write in her pregnancy but that's just a terrible idea if it's true.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

was a great episode!
Old 10-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0

Yes, it was Rita!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 10-09-2015, 09:44 AM