Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm trying not to get my hope up but I hope it a DE scene. Maybe we're finally get the date we been asking for.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Total Fan

But it's probably not in the next two episodes.....so we won't see that in a very long time since there's a other hiatus after the two next episodes....

I hope it's a Delena scene too!!!!

BYE
LOVE
Old 03-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Will get DE scenes in episode 6x17. So I'm good. It has to be DE who else would be there with Elena in that kind of scene. Nina is taking a lot of behind the scene pictures and videos
Old 03-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Yea it seems to be a big day for Elena in the scenes they're filming today so excited!!!! It's definitely not just some ordinary date. .

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 03-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm excited for that scene. So Annie Wersching posted this today. I have no idea who it is but the ring is not on the lift hand and isn't that where damon ring is.That was posted a little before Nina posted that video. So are they filming 6x19 and 6x20 at the same.

https://instagram.com/p/0DveFEmRJz/?modal=true

Edit:
Quote:
Question: I was wondering if you had any scoop about Steroline on The Vampire Diaries? —Amy
Ausiello: As you might have gleaned from our sneak-peek photos, Amy, Stefan and Caroline are hitting the “pause” button on their relationship while he attempts to pull her out of her new downward spiral. That said, he’ll be getting some assistance from an unexpected — and highly reluctant — source: his brother! “Damon wants to protect Elena and his brother and make sure there’s gas in his Camaro. That’s about it,” Ian Somerhalder says. “So helping Caroline is really just Damon’s way of trying to help his brother.” Well, isn’t that… sweet?
http://tvline.com/2015/03/10/empire-...ucious-cookie/

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 03-10-2015 at 06:24 PM
Old 03-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Sneek Peek - Damon and Kai:

Old 03-11-2015, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Wow, love that scene. It will be interesting....who is she indeed?
Old 03-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't get how some people think the Instagram video could be for Jo and Alaric wedding or something. Why would they have a romantic date at the broading house and not at there place and Elena wouldn't be there if it was for them unless she there to help set up the stuff. I'm trying to keep my expectations low so I won't get disappointed in that scene if it turns out it not a DE scene.

Edit: so we get a DB scene in tomorrow episode but we don't get any DE scenes. I feel like this episode is not going to be good. Can they stop talking about DB being best friends and give DE and M.S spoilers that all I care about at this point.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 03-11-2015 at 11:31 AM
Old 03-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
I don't get how some people think the Instagram video could be for Jo and Alaric wedding or something. Why would they have a romantic date at the broading house and not at there place and Elena wouldn't be there if it was for them unless she there to help set up the stuff. I'm trying to keep my expectations low so I won't get disappointed in that scene if it turns out it not a DE scene.

Edit: so we get a DB scene in tomorrow episode but we don't get any DE scenes. I feel like this episode is not going to be good. Can they stop talking about DB being best friends and give DE and M.S spoilers that all I care about at this point.
How do you know that there is going to be DB scene and none DE?

EDIT: Never mind I know how you know that.

Last edited by onlydelena; 03-11-2015 at 12:26 PM
Old 03-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Supreme Fan

So now it's official:

That means:

March 12: 6x16
March 19: 6x17
April 16: 6x18
April 23: 6x19
April 30: 6x20
May 7: 6x21
May 14: 6x22
Old 03-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries: How Will Damon Handle the "Gnarly" News of His Mom's Return? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I'm scared that the mom is going to be evil & Damon's going to get hurt.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydelena (View Post)
How do you know that there is going to be DB scene and none DE?

EDIT: Never mind I know how you know that.
I don't know why....WHYY do you know that?

BYE
LOVE
Old 03-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just assumed that after reading the interview with Ian where he mentions about some great scene between BD. And there's no mention about DE. I might be wrong though. I hope I'm wrong but I think we're going to see that Damon will be the only one person able to help Bonnie. I don't mind it but I just don't want DE relationship being sacrificed in the process.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

DE will probably get something too

This pic is from 6x17, it looks emotional. Maybe she gets her memories back?
Old 03-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Onlydelena, i agree with you, I hope they don't sacrifice DE relationship b/c of DB friendship. Damon has two scene with Kia and one scene with Bonnie and there might be one more but I just don't think it going to be a DE scene.

Quote:
TVLINE | Weddings tend to get people thinking about marriage. Might Damon be inspired to take that next step with Elena?
[No hesitation] Nope. Think about it this way: Damon’s 173 and Elena’s 18 or 19. I mean, come on. Something tells me that’s not the best idea.
Some people think he lieing b/c he said the same thing about rain kiss, dex, and damon dying.

Quote:
Vampire Diaries SpoilersTVLINE | Damon just found out his mom is alive in a prison world. What’s going on in his head?
After finding out his mother is alive and didn’t want him? Think about this: Basically, the two most important women in his life — his mother and Katherine, the love of his life, or so he thought — both abandoned him. So he’s thinking, “There’s no way this happened to me twice. And not only did they abandon me, but they did it with a smile.” That, I think, is a really huge thing for him. A huge, huge, huge crush.
TVLINE | On a more positive note, Damon’s pal Alaric is engaged. What are the odds he’ll ask Damon to be his best man?
[Laughs] Highly unlikely. They’re buds, so I don’t think Alaric would be the problem; it would be the beautiful woman Alaric is marrying who might have a problem with this crazy bastard. If I had a friend like Damon, I’m not so sure my wife-to-be would think it’s a good idea to make him my best man. But I’ll tell you, I’m really excited [for that wedding].
http://tvline.com/2015/03/11/vampire...on-6-spoilers/

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 03-11-2015 at 04:33 PM