Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Wow what did I miss?
Thanks for all of the pics and links

my take, they had different appointments to make, I bet they had a flight delay leaving Atl (weather was crazy today) and I totally thought that they were talking to each other on the phones

I didn't think it was a big deal that they left the airport separately especially when Ian tweeted about the ISF planning going on today in LA
Old 02-24-2012, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

IA, its sucks people pop in to bring in the negative stuff but when we get positive news they sort of disappear

oh well, lets just get back to nian
Old 02-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Ian just tweeted
he said he'll be at the Independent Spirit Awards tomorrow, then night before theOscar party and then Elton John and Vanity fair parties
I'm thinking we'll see lots of Nian pics from this weekend and my money is on pics at LAX going home together
Old 02-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Ian tweeted that he is going to BE in the vanity fair partty we will have new pics. Maybe as beautiful as the ones we got at the EMMYS
Old 02-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, Ian just tweeted about going to Oscar parties and the Independent Spirit Awards. Yay for new photos!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Some people just live for the drama, oh well.

I'm hoping that Nina attends all these events with Ian because we should get some great pictures.

Sucks that Ian had to cancel the Chicago convention but he was signed for so many that I thought this would happen. I feel bad for those who are going though, but Ian needs to rest sometimes too and hopefully he got that movie he wanted.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Actual tweet:

ian somerhalder‏@iansomerhalder

Quote:
Oscar weekend in LA-crazy.Independent Spirit awards tomorrow.Ill be there-very stoked&Night Before party.Sunday:Elton John&Vanity Fair-whoa.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

i really want new pics but parties/events are not the place as they try to avoid each other as much as they.. praying this time is different but im not getting my hopes up..

candids is where we get pics from
Old 02-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

So one event and one party tomorrow and 2 parties after the Oscars on Sunday.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
i really want new pics but parties/events are not the place as they try to avoid each other as much as they.. praying this time is different but im not getting my hopes up..

candids is where we get pics from
Remember the Emmy's after party???
we got really nice pics from there,
I can't imagine they'd avoid each other at all of these events if they go together, Why would they do that?
Old 02-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Nina will also be at the same events and that we'll get some great photos again. She's been quiet on Twitter again, hasn't she? Maybe she's doing some dress fittings?

Anyway, just found these on Nina's board and I thought I'd share them here for us to reminisce the awesomeness that happens when Ian and Nina do a Q&A panel together (you hear that, Paley Fest?! )

Old 02-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
Remember the Emmy's after party???
we got really nice pics from there,
I can't imagine they'd avoid each other at all of these events if they go together, Why would they do that?
they take pics with people.. like a third person has to be there

but solo pics? at a event?
Old 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

I'll just be happy if they're at the same events at the same time. Pictures together would be a huge plus.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Holy crap! I can't believe they (I'm assuming it will be they) got invites to the Vanity Fair AND the Elton John Oscar parties. Those are THE two biggest Oscar-related parties. WOW!!!! So excited. Obviously hoping for pics, but this is also really good in career-terms because they'll be mingling with the Hollywood royalty, top directors, writers, producers. WOW!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP (View Post)
I'll just be happy if they're at the same events at the same time. Pictures together would be a huge plus.
Me too!

Although I do remember that a couple of the cute Emmy photos we got were from the after party, like the one where Nina was touching Ian's chest and she had a big smile on her face.