Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

we should use it next
Old 02-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

So are the spirit awards actually happening right now but they are just going to televise them tonight at 10?
Old 02-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delena Lover (View Post)
So are the spirit awards actually happening right now but they are just going to televise them tonight at 10?
Yeah, I read they were this afternoon and would air later this evening. And Ian did mention an Oscar party the night before so that makes sense. Hopefully, we get some news/pics of Ian (and Nina!) at that party. I'll be truly shocked if Nina is not at the Elton John and Vanity Fair parties. Those are HUGE! And dangit, what else would the dress fitting for be?!
Old 02-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
No, he wasn't. It's up to the show. Every hairstyle, every haircut, every hair color. No, he didn't cut it during the break, but if the show wanted him to have a different look, they would have had him cut before the show started. Instead, they had him dye it the icky black again, and have the middle part. An actor on a show has to have producer approval for ANY hair change.

Re: The red carpet. Ian looks great, but I am a bit bummed that there's no Nina, I did expect she might be there. I guess the dress-fitting is for the Oscar parties, maybe? We should still get something.
I agree with you about the show and the mess they make of his hair, but In my opinion his hair was too long throughout the summer, especially at the back. I think the majority prefer him with shorter hair. I've wanted him to get a hair cut for months now! The point I originally made was only saying that because the reaction has been so great, I hope he keeps it.... It's a great look on him and I hope the stylists do it justice in the show. From pictures I've seen on set, I think they have done.... Lets hope it stays that way!

I am disappointed Nina isn't there too....When exactly are all these parties taking place? Is it a weekend thing? Elton's is usually after the Oscars ceremony right? I really hope we get some amazing stuff this weekend! It's been a while!
Old 02-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Was the dress fitting thing confirmed? Or just a theory as to why she left the airport separately? I don't remember it being reported as a confirmed thing.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont think it was confirmed.. i dont even know where it came from
Old 02-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

I'm not so sure on the source either.....

The only reason why I can imagine Nina missing the awards is if she has something much bigger to get prepared for! She'll be preening!
Old 02-25-2012, 03:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

The Elton John Party goes on during the Oscars, more like a viewing party. He usually has a band after the awards show ends and kicks it up. The Vanity Fair party is after the Oscars only and is a huge deal with food and music, etc.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

well the Elton John/Vanity Fair parties are a big deal so maybe she's taking the day to get ready?
Old 02-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's entirely possible, Ashley. She would need to do her hair, nails, toes, get a facial, do fittings on her dress, then makeup, etc. Tonight's party is a big deal too.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
well the Elton John/Vanity Fair parties are a big deal so maybe she's taking the day to get ready?
I would think so.....

I'm so excited! Like you said they're a big deal and it will be a great couple outing for them both! I can totally see joint pictures at this event!

NinawinsIan Which party is tonight then? What's going down tonight?!
Old 02-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

There are parties tonight?
Old 02-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

As much as I'm trying to not get my hopes up in case Nina is doing something else tonight, I'm getting really excited about the possibility of pictures tomorrow
Old 02-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
I would think so.....

I'm so excited! Like you said they're a big deal and it will be a great couple outing for them both! I can totally see joint pictures at this event!

NinawinsIan Which party is tonight then? What's going down tonight?!
There's a Night Before the Oscars party tonight. Hope they both go and we get pics. Ian mentioned it in his tweet of what he was attending this weekend. That and the two parties tomorrow.

Old 02-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinawinsIan (View Post)
There's a Night Before the Oscars party tonight. Hope they both go and we get pics. Ian mentioned it in his tweet of what he was attending this weekend. That and the two parties tomorrow.
Oh I hope so! Thanks!