Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 AM
Loyal Fan

waiting for pics and nian moments this weekend

I'm a Somerholic & damn proud of it!
Huge Ian Fan for years Nian Shipperღ
i love to make IAN gifs with all my heart.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:17 AM
Loyal Fan

On the airport pics Nina looks like she is carrying scripts so maybe because of flight delay due to the weather in Atlanta she had to rush to a meeting while Ian was heading to isf stuff. Can't wait for pics of all the parties this week end!
Old 02-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya* (View Post)
On the airport pics Nina looks like she is carrying scripts so maybe because of flight delay due to the weather in Atlanta she had to rush to a meeting while Ian was heading to isf stuff. Can't wait for pics of all the parties this week end!
someone said she had an appointment for dress fitting
Old 02-25-2012, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticlaney

someone said she had an appointment for dress fitting
Who said??
Old 02-25-2012, 05:59 AM
New Fan

im not a troll but im worried 3 weekends apart,nina not doing 1111 make a wish last week,now them finally 2gether but leaving the airport apart they've flown separately before but i never remember them arriving 2gether but leaving an airport apart!!! & if it was b/c of schedules & lack of time,wouldnt they at least walk 2 theyre taxis 2gether??? wouldve saved time.
& justjared knows things & -always- calls them a couple,but this time he didnt,must b a reason 4 that
& i don't think they'd use twitter 2 deliberately send messages,but tweets can still reveal mood nina's qotd song lyric about love going wrong & the sad song she linked 2 abt the same thing,ians vid with the bad love quote & -how differently we see things- pic all looks bad 2 me.
& nikki reed likely saw their names on party guest lists & assumed things,neither of them follow her so theyre not close,she prolly wouldnt know if theyd recently split.
& cadlymack had been playful abt them recently - eg her think he likes u tweet - but then yesterday did that abrupt -on the show- reply 2 someone asking abt them.
& imho it was just nina at stk on valentines day,b/c the @honestyjewlry ppl only mentioned meeting nina even tho ians more famous,& the report abt them both eating @ stk recently linked 2 a source dated before valentines.

i want 2 be wrong,u dont know how bad i want that & i know theyve had weekends apart before & r busy ppl & they did fly into lax together & mightve been 2 kelly clarkson 2gether. but 1yr ago i looked at lots of little things & realized they were 2gether & now im looking at lots of little things & seeing a split.things dont look good 2 me & its making me way sadder than it ought 2 i know its their lives but i want them 2 still be 2gether
Old 02-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen2 (View Post)
i don't think they'd use twitter 2 deliberately send messages,but tweets can still reveal mood nina's qotd song lyric about love going wrong & the sad song she linked 2 abt the same thing,ians vid with the bad love quote & -how differently we see things- pic all looks bad 2 me.
Well the song Nina tweeted was a song that's in the next TVD episode, so it's not like she was purposely looking up depressing love songs, Ian also tweeted his friends song to promote the band. Besides I'm always listening to 'Adele', probably some of the most depressing love songs in the world, but I'm perfectly happy. Ian is always tweeting philsophical tweets like those. I don't see the problem personally. They both looked in good spirits in the LA photo's so I doubt they'd be that happy if they'd broken up.
And did you see Ashley's earlier link which showed that Ian and Nina were together at a gig in Atlanta the other night. Nothing at all to worry about.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen2 (View Post)
& justjared knows things & -always- calls them a couple,but this time he didnt,must b a reason 4 that
I think that if they break up JustJared would report this on thers site and not just stop using word "girlfriend or boyfriend".
Old 02-25-2012, 06:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 (View Post)
I think that if they break up JustJared would report this on thers site and not just stop using word "girlfriend or boyfriend".
And why would JustJared even know about their break up- they would never tell anyone if they are together or not... they were always low key... so it wouldn´t make sense to assume they broke up just cause JustJared don´t call them boyfriends and girlfriend anymore...
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 02-25-2012, 06:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can we go back to happy thoughts please?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy at heart (View Post)
And why would JustJared even know about their break up- they would never tell anyone if they are together or not... they were always low key... so it wouldn´t make sense to assume they broke up just cause JustJared don´t call them boyfriends and girlfriend anymore...
I know that they didnt tell anyone that they are together but everyone consider as a couple.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Also do not ignore that three days before the Valentine´s Day Ian tweeted that Nina is hot... he wouldn´t do it if they broke up...
"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up" ~ Julie Plec about Damon & Elena

Jana
Old 02-25-2012, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamtonks (View Post)
Can we go back to happy thoughts please?
Yes we can. I hope we will get great stuff today #Nian!!!
Old 02-25-2012, 06:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm coming out of lurking to put my thoughts on the break up paranoia. First of all where did this come from? Is this because they've spent the last few weekends apart? And even with that we all know one of them or both were tending to some obligations related to their work. That's just part of the business. I personally think we have nothing to worry about. We got that sighting at the Kelly Clarkson concert just last night and on Valentine's Day as well.

Nina's tweet on V-Day screamed that she has someone on that special day and who would that someone be? Now, I'm really starting to understand why they kept their relationship under wraps. People are pouncing on their every move. Be it engagement like before or a break up like now.

ETA: Can I be added please?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 (View Post)
Yes we can. I hope we will get great stuff today #Nian!!!

Jana
Old 02-25-2012, 06:27 AM
Loyal Fan

saw this on tumblr
nina's mom calls her koto

I'm a Somerholic & damn proud of it!
Huge Ian Fan for years Nian Shipperღ
i love to make IAN gifs with all my heart.