Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
a question ..does all tvd trailers look the same inside?

because both pics were taken in the same place

Instagram

Instagram
Definitely the same place. Question is...who was the others? Given the timing of Nina's pic, I'll guess Ian was hanging out in hers. Shirtless. :-p he's sneaky, I thought it was taken when he posted it yesterday but doesn't seem like it was.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvd_newbie (View Post)
Definitely the same place. Question is...who was the others? Given the timing of Nina's pic, I'll guess Ian was hanging out in hers. Shirtless. :-p he's sneaky, I thought it was taken when he posted it yesterday but doesn't seem like it was.

this is different trailers

Old 11-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araline (View Post)
im the only one that think this is not the same ring ???????
It's not THE ring. +it's in the wrong finger
I don't know about the trailer thing ...
Old 11-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Do all of the trailers come with the same furnishments?

They do look the same, I agree, but i'm just wondering if they company that makes the trailers for TV sets has a "standard" in furnishings each trailer comes with. Though even if they do have a standard set of furnishings I would think both Ian and Nina would add their own little "touch" to their own trailer since they spend so much time in there day in and day out.

Like how in the season 2 BTS vids Nina showed her dressing room and how she had painted the entire room in Blackboard Paint....
Old 11-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
It looks to me as the pics were from different places in the trailer.So,IMO the theory that they took the pics in the same trailer still is valid.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Instagram

this is ian's trailer. i know is from some months ago. but his couch has other color, and the windows don't have dark and the walls are different to.

Those two pics that nina posted on her insta are for sure from her trailer.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
this is different trailers
The trailers are probably different but Ian's pic is a mirror image unlike Nina's so the light switch is on the other side.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Matter of fact the couch in Ian's trailer is tan and not brown like Nina's trailer. You guys are a real hoot!
Old 11-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
It looks to me as the pics were from different places in the trailer.So,IMO the theory that they took the pics in the same trailer still is valid.
Sofa Nina above ,in one trailer can not be two black sofas but all the trailers on the set of similar 1 and 2 of the picture is the trailer Nina's , 3 this is Ian's trailer
Instagram
Instagram
Instagram
Old 11-17-2013, 11:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)

Agreed. Plus Ian has tan couch not a dark one so whos trailer is he in ?

http://instagram.com/p/VaI4gkqJ1s/

*cough cough *hint hint Nina.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Looking at Ian picture seems like that we see the couch in the reflex of a mirror I think is the some trailer just two different angle...
Build friendships, and one day maybe you'll suddenly meet your soul mate, or you'll realize you want to spend the rest of your life with your best friend.Your young life shouldn't be spent trying to fall in love or even having to worry about a partner. Your life right now should be filled with spending time on finding yourself and building friendships.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sofa Nina above ,in one trailer can not be two black sofas but all the trailers on the set of similar 1 and 2 of the picture is the trailer Nina's , 3 this is Ian's trailer
Instagram
Instagram
Instagram
you don't get that is the reflexion of a mirror that shows different angles. Nina has in her back A MIRROR that has the same lamp as in ian's pic
Old 11-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
you don't get that is the reflexion of a mirror that shows different angles. Nina has in her back A MIRROR that has the same lamp as in ian's pic
But the sofa Nina's reaches to the window , Ian's sofa below ,it's obvious for me that this is different trailers
Old 11-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicRay (View Post)
The trailers are probably different but Ian's pic is a mirror image unlike Nina's so the light switch is on the other side.
exactly Ian's is a mirror pic so side are switched and if we look closely Nina's had a mirror as well behind her in this pic the same one Ian took his the wood frame
[/QUOTE]
Old 11-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
But the sofa Nina's reaches to the window , Ian's sofa below ,it's obvious for me that this is different trailers
the pic ian TOOK was done in NINA'S TRAILER NOT his trailer.

his trailer from what i saw has other sofa...walls...etc