Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie1983 (View Post)
He looks gorgeous as always here is the link :

Instagram
He is so fricken adorable.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretATL (View Post)
First of all i'd like to say i'm not a huge fan of TVD and i've never been here before, so i apologize for being getting myself into a place that is intended to fans only... But on tuesday, when i was at my cousin's, she showed me some informations a person is sharing here, things related to Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder and i didn't like what i read, i actually believe it's really mean, because last week i saw with my own eyes them having dinner at a restaurant nearby Nina Dobrev's loft (won't name the restaurant, but your source probably knows which one i'm talking about), which, by the way, is in front of my building. Also, my balcony faces Nina Dobrev's balcony and only one lane separates our buildings. I can confirm i've seen her smoking on her balcony with Ian Somerhalder last week.
I live in Inman park it's been 4 years, moved around the same time they did. Well, as you know, gossip runs fast here... I don't know what's really happening, but if there's one thing i know by a fact and i can guarantee is that those two are not finished. At least not completely.
I feel bad to be bringing people's personal informations to a fan board, but i thought it'd be better to just clarify some topics, cause i saw my cousin's face while reading some posts and i can easily imagine how you guys, hardcore fans, are saddened and distressed by it all.
I don't wanna turn this forum into a chaotic and distrustful place, this is not my intention. Also, i'm not implying the person who tells you things is lying and making up stories intended to hurt you, i just think it could be not fully based on facts, but on what she hears here and there. I've been hearing a lot too, so...
Sometimes what we hear is not necessarily the truth and, even if our intentions are good, we just end by inciting unnecessary feelings. So that's it, hope it helps. Try to remember the reason why you guys are here and find YOUR own truth.
Well first of all....thank you for posting here. It takes guts because things can get rowdy all up in here if you've never been around this board before.

And yes you are absolutely right about everything regarding gossip and perception and all of that. Everything we hear is through the grapevine and through another's eyes. So it's all based upon what you believe and what you don't. I'm 100% certain that there's a lot of crazy gossip running around ATL at the moment...there's bound to be. So it can all get very confusing and our source has blatantly said that she's not around them all of the time and i'm not even sure she lives in and around where Nina and Ian lives. Of course I can't speak for her so I could totally be wrong.

Anyway, your information is very interesting and is just another thing to add to the list of the craziness of this time. Who knows what will happen, and since we're not part of their personal relationship we won't ever truly know...but as long as they're happy (which they seem to be) then it's all good.

I just hope for a good friendship and anything beyond that is just icing on the cake right now.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for this MargaretATL and Nina posted a video from the concert
Old 08-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
First of all i'd like to say i'm not a huge fan of TVD and i've never been here before, so i apologize for being getting myself into a place that is intended to fans only... But on tuesday, when i was at my cousin's, she showed me some informations a person is sharing here, things related to Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder and i didn't like what i read, i actually believe it's really mean, because last week i saw with my own eyes them having dinner at a restaurant nearby Nina Dobrev's loft (won't name the restaurant, but your source probably knows which one i'm talking about), which, by the way, is in front of my building. Also, my balcony faces Nina Dobrev's balcony and only one lane separates our buildings. I can confirm i've seen her smoking on her balcony with Ian Somerhalder last week.
I live in Inman park it's been 4 years, moved around the same time they did. Well, as you know, gossip runs fast here... I don't know what's really happening, but if there's one thing i know by a fact and i can guarantee is that those two are not finished. At least not completely.
I feel bad to be bringing people's personal informations to a fan board, but i thought it'd be better to just clarify some topics, cause i saw my cousin's face while reading some posts and i can easily imagine how you guys, hardcore fans, are saddened and distressed by it all.
I don't wanna turn this forum into a chaotic and distrustful place, this is not my intention. Also, i'm not implying the person who tells you things is lying and making up stories intended to hurt you, i just think it could be not fully based on facts, but on what she hears here and there. I've been hearing a lot too, so...
Sometimes what we hear is not necessarily the truth and, even if our intentions are good, we just end by inciting unnecessary feelings. So that's it, hope it helps. Try to remember the reason why you guys are here and find YOUR own truth.

THANK YOU SO much for taking the time to come post. Welcome to the board and we hope you continue to come back! I would love to be able to PM you, but you need to post some more before you can start getting private messages....SO get on that girl! LOL I am very glad to hear that they are continuing to spend time together. We were told that they were working on their friendship at the moment so it is good that they are being spotted together. Of course we would love if the sightings of Ian at the loft were very late at night or very early in the morning...preferably in his underoos...or no roos.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVD (View Post)
I'm actually confused as to whether Ian was there today. I know Ty tweeted another pic but did he specify it was from today? Because I don't see Ian in the reflection of that picture and if someone else was reading Damon's lines at the table read today it's because Ian couldn't be there for it.

Bruno Mars puts on an awesome concert, good for Nina! I wonder if she's with the girls from the other week like Phoebe.
Nina posted 3 videos in her Instagram account and one of them she's with Phoebe; they're right in front of the stage.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
Slightly OT, but where are you seeing that Led Zeppelin is playing in ATL?
From the site i'm on...which who knows if it's a reliable site...it says the concert is at the Variety Playhouse, ATL Ga - 8.24
Old 08-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is that Candice in Nina's last video? It kinda looks like the bun she usually wears.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:03 PM
TVD
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipinochick123 (View Post)
Nina posted 3 videos in her Instagram account and one of them she's with Phoebe; they're right in front of the stage.
Yay, I'm good! Lol. Sounds like Phoebe is a concert buddy!

Welcome, MargaretATL! Anything you want to share interests us. I think we always appreciate sources even if we need to make the final judgment on the information given for ourselves.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't live in ATL, but other than that, so much of this post mirrors my own thoughts and opinions. Thank you so much for posting!
Part-Time Fan

Someone can make a summary of
what has been happening??? I
speak Italian and Spanish, English is not my forte lol and I can hardly
read everything that has been
written jajaj fast! Well .... I was
thinking when a Nian Baby ... who
would be the best man!???
Hahahaha I think Paul is the first on
the list lol
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)

From the site i'm on...which who knows if it's a reliable site...it says the concert is at the Variety Playhouse, ATL Ga - 8.24
Ok, I see it now...they're a Led Zeppelin replica band...I was freaking out thinking Led Zeppelin had organized a reunion tour... Lol

Yeah, music seems to be a big thing for both Nina & Ian...it's awesome they live in a place where almost all the big name concerts go...
Old 08-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks Margaret! And welcome aboard.Anybody who is being positive about Ian and Nina is welcome to bring their insight.
So post away.The more the merrier

Don't worry about the board,since May we are one step closer to the looney bin
Old 08-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Banned

Guy, I don't know nothing about what is happening on their private live, but on the Parish&Foods (restaurant) they were kissing and cuddling like a couple. Thats all I know.
I would love to answer you, but I don't receive anything
Old 08-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
Ok, I see it now...they're a Led Zeppelin replica band...I was freaking out thinking Led Zeppelin had organized a reunion tour... Lol

Yeah, music seems to be a big thing for both Nina & Ian...it's awesome they live in a place where almost all the big name concerts go...
LOL!

Hey...you should be focusing on that rally since you'll be seeing Ian this weekend anyway...

ETA: Guys, let's not pile on MargaretATL. If she wants to give info she can....it's a tough thing because no one wants to cross the line with Ian and Nina's issues..whatever they are.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi MargaretATL! Welcome to the board, you brave soul.