Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
You should ask him what happened to Moke and if he is going to be okay?
I can try, but I don't want to seem too nosy hahaha. I have a meet and greet again, so will see what he says.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

All I can say about those cute Moke tweets is that it is totally unfair that Ian and Nina look that way in the middle of the night under hospital lighting.

That is just a crime against us "normal" human beings. I would be a hot mess if I was in their shoes.

I've been there when a pet is sick and you're worried sick. It's very upsetting and you really can't function until you know they're going to be okay. So I bet Nina is tired today at work.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Interesting tweets:
Quote:
@kevwilliamson 43m
Thank you for the delish cupcake @ninadobrev but my heart wants to know why you're trying to kill me.
Quote:
‏@ninadobrev 1m
@kevwilliamson because I want your house,why else? hahah! Nahh because even your heart needs to be treated sweetly every once and a while
Old 04-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigious28 (View Post)
All I can say about those cute Moke tweets is that it is totally unfair that Ian and Nina look that way in the middle of the night under hospital lighting.

That is just a crime against us "normal" human beings. I would be a hot mess if I was in their shoes.

I've been there when a pet is sick and you're worried sick. It's very upsetting and you really can't function until you know they're going to be okay. So I bet Nina is tired today at work.
She will probably be checking in on Moke constantly. Not sure if he had to stay at the vets for observation or if he is resting at home, but hopefully someone is watching him and that 'mommy' will be able to go home from work to him soon!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just saw this on twitter not sure of the information source or if it is true:
Quote:
@PrincessBlood70 2m
@iansomerhalder @ninadobrev Please say a extra prayer for @kayla_0507 saw she's back in surgery.. Sending love, prayers & positive vibes.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The family of Kayla Baker is reporting that the 14-year-old girl will have to undergo surgery again today, as doctors try to deal with blood clots developing in her chest.

Surgeons are also planning to make her chest larger in hopes her newly transplanted lung will be better able to exchange carbon dioxide, ultimately improving her oxygen levels.

In a posting on the New Lungs for Kayla Facebook page, Baker’s mother, Susan Tremblett, appealed to the community to pray for her daughter, who has undergone several surgeries in a matter of days.

“Please, we need prayers again to make sure this works,” she wrote this morning. “This is a lot of in and out of surgery for her.”

A bank account has been set up to help Baker’s family. The account has been established at CIBC branch 09052, account number 7519699, in the name of Susan Tremblett.

Meanwhile, fundraising efforts continue to support the teen’s goal of raising $10,000 for Toronto Sick Kids Hospital. A five-kilometre run-walk event called Run aLung, is organized for May 11 at the Bob McMullen Trail in Cambridge. Information about registration is available at Home Page
Looks like it's true. Hopefully everything goes well!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

The picture Nina posted with the African Grey bird stating she was hanging with Bryn and Dawn was not at her and Ian's loft. That picture was taken somewhere else. It is also possible the pictures were not actually taken last night, but at a different time entirely. Perhaps Nina had just got around to tweeting the pictures, as well as a tweet letting Bryn and Dawn know how much fun she had when they were all together.

The video Nina did with Jama-Lynx sitting on the beautiful kitchen granite countertop was at her and Ian's loft.

Being in real estate, knowing the area and having shown those lofts to potential buyers on different occasions, I can honestly say Nina's picture with the bird was not taken at their loft.

Also, Ian and Nina's cats are Jama-Lynx, Thursday and Moke. I may be wrong, but I don't think they have Dennis the Menace (it is all in the name) anymore. I think they gave Dennis the Menace to Phillippa Von Etzdorf, a crew member, who tweeted out a picture of Dennis the Menace on September 4th 2012, as being her foster kitty. I think Dennis broke up the harmony of the three older cats. Again, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Looks like Ian and Nina had a middle of the night emergency run to the animal clinic. I hope Moke will be okay. I know that had to scare them because they love their little kitties so much. Ian and Nina are wonderful parents to their kitties, just think how great they will be with their own children.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Regarding Kayla...I don't even want to think about what the docs will do to make her chest "bigger". That poor girl.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Awww poor Moke! So glad he's ok!

Kind of feel guilty that Ahe had to go through that and we are squeeing over the tweets, but OMG so cute!

"Concerned parents" and "momma" and everything that is adorable in this universe!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Kayla, I hope things improve for her soon.

I was wondering if those pics Nina tweeted with the bird was actually from last night too. Thanks for the info once again Peach.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:07 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
The picture Nina posted with the African Grey bird stating she was hanging with Bryn and Dawn was not at her and Ian's loft. That picture was taken somewhere else. It is also possible the pictures were not actually taken last night, but at a different time entirely. Perhaps Nina had just got around to tweeting the pictures, as well as a tweet letting Bryn and Dawn know how much fun she had when they were all together.

The video Nina did with Jama-Lynx sitting on the beautiful kitchen granite countertop was at her and Ian's loft.

Being in real estate, knowing the area and having shown those lofts to potential buyers on different occasions, I can honestly say Nina's picture with the bird was not taken at their loft.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wondered if the pics could have been taken on a different day. Always nice to have you around to help with these matters.

Oh, poor Kayla and family. That has to be beyond stressful for them. As much as I hate to hear that she's having problems, thanks for the update ladies.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)

Also, Ian and Nina's cats are Jama-Lynx, Thursday and Moke. I may be wrong, but I don't think they have Dennis the Menace (it is all in the name) anymore. I think they gave Dennis the Menace to Phillippa Von Etzdorf, a crew member, who tweeted out a picture of Dennis the Menace on September 4th 2012, as being her foster kitty. I think Dennis broke up the harmony of the three older cats. Again, I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
That actually really makes sense. I had something similar happen before so I can totally see that happening. The picture Phillipa tweeted does look a lot like Dennis so I think you could be right. Thanks as always for the clarification
Old 04-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Have you guys seen the conversation between Nina and Kevin? I guess Kevin is in Atlanta with them

Edit: sorry, I´m late with this lol

Last edited by Ninakat; 04-11-2013 at 03:23 PM
Old 04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninakat (View Post)
Have you guys seen the conversation between Nina and Kevin? I guess Kevin is in Atlanta with them

Edit: sorry, I´m late with this lol
Do you think Kevin could be staying with them in Atlanta?
Old 04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Ian's so quiet today...he must be busy as well as possibly taking care of Moke.