Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Figures it was Damon who figured everything out

I hate Bonnie.

I hate how Stefan is always bashing Damon too. I'm sure we won't get any Damon bashing on Stefan after all of the stuff he's done lately because Damons not like that. No one is allowed to point out the horrible stuff Stefan does but everyone always rips of Damon.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delena Lover (View Post)
Yeah if Stefan is so secure in his love for Elena why does he have to warn Damon of anything? Maybe because he spends so much of his time watching Elena and Damon getting closer he knows he can't compete.

This is part of why I hate that Damon is going to back off for Stefans sake, Stefan wouldn't.

It all proves to me Damon IS the better person and the better brother. HE never had to go as low as Stefan does where to "win the girl over/to make sure the girl remains his" he has to constantly bash his brother, just the opposite at each step Damon kept Stefan's secrets, and left it up to Stefan to come clean with them. and he has MANY opportunities where he could tell about them, or even just use whatever was happening (Stefan's relapse in S1, him going all ripper in S3) to his advantage etc. but he didn't.

And no, Stefan wouldn't back down for Damon, he even said he didn't back in the time when he knew how much Damon loved Katherine. Stefan feels he is the good brother so entitled to everything.

That's why I'm not bothered with Damon backing away. It shows his strength of character and I'm sure ELENA would notice that. It is good for DE and Damon in the long turn.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 12-30-2011, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Figures it was Damon who figured everything out

I hate Bonnie.

I hate how Stefan is always bashing Damon too. I'm sure we won't get any Damon bashing on Stefan after all of the stuff he's done lately because Damons not like that. No one is allowed to point out the horrible stuff Stefan does but everyone always rips of Damon.

Damon is always the one figuring things out and making plans and all Stefan ever does is sit in a corner disapproving, trying to find faults with the plan, making annoying faces as if what Damon has to say is not important or Damon is being delusional/too outrageous etc.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 12-30-2011, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, Damon is easily the better brother. He's never pretended to be something he wasn't. He never used all of Elenas personal thoughts to get closer to her. He's never had to do anything but be himself and Elena still fell for him. This is the real Stefan we're getting now, not the sweet one he pretended to be for Elenas sake. Damon is the true hero and Elena is going to realize that, if she hasn't already.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I agree, Damon is easily the better brother. He's never pretended to be something he wasn't. He never used all of Elenas personal thoughts to get closer to her. He's never had to do anything but be himself and Elena still fell for him. This is the real Stefan we're getting now, not the sweet one he pretended to be for Elenas sake. Damon is the true hero and Elena is going to realize that, if she hasn't already.

Exactly. Damon was not the liar and manipulator who took his time to get to know her and then got into her life "targeting HER" armed with all that knowledge to impress her and make her fall in love with him as she was thinking "oh, this guy so gets me, wow" whereas really a lot of it was him having planned it all out, after months of stalking her and getting information! and whenever there were big problems, he'd continue to manipulate her. She finds out you are a vampire? Demonize your brother in an attempt to show you are "good" and make it sound like you have always been good so she'll overlook it. She finds out your "ex" looked exactly like her, hit her with the "I'm the one who saved you" reveal as well as the "you are adopted" bombshell so she is totally thrown offguard and has other problems and needs support and feels even more betrayed by her "family" then you.

Damon, she got to know at his worst and his best. He didn't come into town "targeting her" as his prey, with a certain agenda in mind for her, no.. IT all happened naturally he fell for her and then she fell for him, "as he is".
Love crime

LOGH
Old 12-31-2011, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I love Founder's Day!
Old 01-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Asena would you like to watch MMF again today?

Old 01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

will anyone be here for todays watch?
Old 01-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

We have a rewatch today?

Old 01-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

oops NVM

i thought today was Monday
Old 01-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

ok

Old 01-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nia when were you and I watching MMF again?
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Whenever you can bb! Are we doing 1x22 now? I can bring my DVD. I just need 3 minutes!

Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Supreme Fan

I can do Founder's Day....

WolfgangღKala
Old 01-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sure bb, we are supposed to be doing the finale one today. We'll wait.
Love crime

LOGH