Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 05:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Please add me to the list

Damon always wants to hang out with his buddy and Alarics like..'What are you doing here'..but he likes it, you can tell
It's all good..
Old 01-23-2012, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome!

Alaric just loves playing hard to get! They are not fooling anyone, we know they love one another!

Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-23-2012, 05:33 AM
Supreme Fan

thanks

I was just saying over in the TVD thread how amused I was at the fact that damon said ; 'I'm gonna get a drink, write a cheque and then we're out of here'
Going together, leaving together...it's too sweet
It's all good..
Old 01-23-2012, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)
thanks

I was just saying over in the TVD thread how amused I was at the fact that damon said ; 'I'm gonna get a drink, write a cheque and then we're out of here'
Going together, leaving together...it's too sweet
I noted that too, they are just inseperable! It was also funny how they came in complaining about having to be there and were looking at first opportunity to go out of the party together. Probably to go to the Grill or one of the houses to drink some more together! They just don't like the crowd and the formal party, they'd rather hang out together, just the two of them.

Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Absolute Fan

I swear these two make me feel all bubbly and warm inside watching their scenes. It's just so cute and adorable that they seem to be spending every waking moment either chasing after each other or annoying each other. They are so totally soulmates is all I'm saying, they can't live without each other!

Bros are forever! The fact that when Alaric was in his mad-at-Damon phase and Damon was still trying to hang out and apologize shows how much this relationship means to him that he's willing to fight for it and not let it go. And the fact that when Alaric was pissed off but he still came when Damon called means that he doesn't give up on that bond either. They will always fight for each other!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 01-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh, it is not easy for Damon to apologize and admit to wwronging someone and make it so obvious to them he loves them and wants them in his life. It is a side of he'll show to special people, like Alaric. they are the ones who get to see how much he cares, how much he regrets...

Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-24-2012, 02:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
Ohh, it is not easy for Damon to apologize and admit to wwronging someone and make it so obvious to them he loves them and wants them in his life. It is a side of he'll show to special people, like Alaric. they are the ones who get to see how much he cares, how much he regrets...
And it's a testament of how much love there is from Alaric's side too that he didn't give up, even if he was being pissy about it. This is when you know the bond is real and that they really truly love and care about each other. Both sides will fight to hold onto it for dear life if they have to.

This gif really amuses me! Just the ease they have with each other is freakin' adorable!

And this whole scene is just pure Dalaric gold! And can I just laugh at how Alaric isn't even offended when Damon was like "they're dead" when talking about the exes, he didn't even react other than just "hmmm" like it was interesting LOL! It's hilarious!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT

Last edited by BryceLarkinFanForever; 01-24-2012 at 03:14 AM
Old 01-24-2012, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

LOL, I loved their scenes in 3x12 It's bad that I laughed at the "Nothing. They're all dead". Poor Ric. Good thing that he has Damon looking out for him. Though he really shouldn't trust Meredith that easily
Old 01-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I dunno, but I laughed at that too! And Ric didn't take it the wrong way either, so I guess its ok
Old 01-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

gifs!!!!!!!!

Ohh, I was very much surprised that Alaric wasn't so OK with Damon saying "they're dead" and didn't react badly to it, call him inconsiderate or something like that. I guess he has moved on and what's more, he knows Damon very well and he knows it is just conversation and let's face it, it is true! It kind of underlined they have the same kind of mind and humor and I think he does enjoy their conversations a lot!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I love that they have the same kind of humor! The Grill scene is one of my favorite Damon/Alaric scenes for sure. There was such an easy chemistry going on in the scene And I loved Alaric getting in Meredith's face for hurting Damon (even though he trusted her in the end).
Old 01-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hate it that they made him trust her! And so easily too...

Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlight (View Post)
LOL, I loved their scenes in 3x12 It's bad that I laughed at the "Nothing. They're all dead". Poor Ric. Good thing that he has Damon looking out for him. Though he really shouldn't trust Meredith that easily
that was such a great scene
Old 01-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a great scene, giving us a glimpse into Damon's past as well as showing us how close DA are and how easy and fun their relationship is...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Absolute Fan

This pic couldn't be more true!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT