Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

i want her to love him more than anything else in the world!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDARFSWR (View Post)
I may share the denial Rita but I too believe she was the one person who loved Damon unconditionally, which is why her loss was even more tragic.....

I have no idea why but I always got the impression that Giuseppe may not be Damon's real father which is why he was ostracised in so many ways, and was so cruelly rejected. I could totally see Damon's mother being this free spirit in love with another man, forced to settle for a man she did not love to appease society, and after she died Damon's presence constantly reminding Giuseppe of his mother's betrayal and impulsive nature.....

He could just have hated Damon because he is too much like his mother, that they lost though. I see Damon being a lot like his mother in nature. Passionate, impulsive, who loves with an overwhelming intensity. I would like to think when she was alive she protected Damon and fought for him. It makes it all the more sad that Damon would lose that connection they had and would explain a lot of his behavior, and I NEED to believe there was once someone who recognised how truly special he is....
would Damon know he had a different father in this theory?
Old 01-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

I don't think so! Giuseppe is his father in his eyes.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 01-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

No I don't think Damon would know, I mean part of his pain and bitterness towards his father is his inability to understand his father's brutality and resentment. Damon knows he was the black sheep but doesn't know why....

I can see him finding out in the future, looking back over his past after this huge revelation and coming to terms with why he was so neglected. It would be a great opportunity to look back over his childhood, and the family relationships. Also hugely affect Damon and Stefan's relationship with each other now, knowing they are not full brothers...

I can see his mum being afraid of Guissepe Asena, however wouldn't it be wonderful if Damon got his impulsive passionate nature from his mother? If she too fought for herself and Damon, fought against the shackles of society? A free spirit just like Damon.... Was Guissepe always a bad man and father, or was it the betrayal that froze his heart? Was he just a grieving man left with a son who reminded him too much of his mother and the pain of losing her?

I kind of think it would be awesome if his mother was betrothed to Guissepe, and was forced into a marriage of convenience, however was in love with another man, til Guissepe found out and had him murdered. Then forced to raise her lovers bastard son as his own to protect his public persona, though in private punished Damon and tormented him for his mothers betrayal.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
No I don't think Damon would know, I mean part of his pain and bitterness towards his father is his inability to understand his father's brutality and resentment. Damon knows he was the black sheep but doesn't know why....

I can see him finding out in the future, looking back over his past after this huge revelation and coming to terms with why he was so neglected. It would be a great opportunity to look back over his childhood, and the family relationships. Also hugely affect Damon and Stefan's relationship with each other now, knowing they are not full brothers...

I can see his mum being afraid of Guissepe Asena, however wouldn't it be wonderful if Damon got his impulsive passionate nature from his mother? If she too fought for herself and Damon, fought against the shackles of society? A free spirit just like Damon.... Was Guissepe always a bad man and father, or was it the betrayal that froze his heart? Was he just a grieving man left with a son who reminded him too much of his mother and the pain of losing her?

I kind of think it would be awesome if his mother was betrothed to Guissepe, and was forced into a marriage of convenience, however was in love with another man, til Guissepe found out and had him murdered. Then forced to raise her lovers bastard son as his own to protect his public persona, though in private punished Damon and tormented him for his mothers betrayal.
you're a hopeless romantic! (along with the rest of us )
Old 01-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

even though I HATE Guiseppe as Damon's father, I think he needs to remain being his bio father. If not for anything, for the fact that if Guiseppe is not Damon's father he's cease to be a "Salvatore" and would have no claim over the Salvatore house etc. etc. and it will all be Stefan's and Stefan's alone and I don't like that. Damon needs to remain the elder Salvatore brother.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

You're right ace! He is a salvatore!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Stefan doesnt have to know everything
Old 01-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon would know though and I think he'd tell him...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:

I can't see Guissepe being tender with a woman
Old 01-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I think regardless he will always be a Salvatore but it would give Stefan more opportunities to lord over Damon I guess....

What if Guissepe married into their mothers name? She could have been the one with a title, and the holder of the family name.....

I'm always a romantic when it comes to fantasy Rita! It's in real life in which I'm a cynic!
Old 01-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Lauren bb, your fantasy is running!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I love ur scenarios on all the threads u let ur fantasy loose!