Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Positive Thread - The Vampire Diaries Spoilers and Speculation {Positive} #3: B/c we wanna see how the story will evolve

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

episodes

Season 4 spoilers & S3 Finale Interviews

'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4: Elena's vampire side may see Damon in a new light as the love triangle deepens - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
The Vampire Diaries Julie Plec Interview - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
The VRO - Julie Plec Interview May 11th 2012
[VIDEO] Vampire Diaries Season 4: Joseph Morgan Returning -- Candice Accola
[VIDEO] Vampire Diaries Season 4: Michael Trevino Interview -- Playing Klaus
'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Spoilers: Nina Dobrev As Vampire | HollywoodLife
Julie Plec talks to EW about Elena being a vampire on 'Vampire Diaries' - National Vampire | Examiner.com
‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Spoilers : Julie Plec Previews What’s To Come
The Cast of The Vampire Diaries Reacts to Season Finale - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
TVD cast on Nina's transformation
'The Vampire Diaries' star Ian Somerhalder admits he was 'devastated' by Elena's choice -- and he accepts the challenge - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
Vampire Diaries Boss Sounds Off on Elena's Transition and Dark Side! - E! Online
Blastr: Stories
'The Vampire Diaries' spoilers: Rebekah's season 4 story | CarterMatt.com
'The Vampire Diaries' exec Julie Plec hints at surprising new season 4 villain • Hypable
[INTERVIEW] 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Spoilers: Elena's Rough Vampire Life

Question: Now that Elena has chosen Stefan on The Vampire Diaries, should we assume Damon will be getting a new love interest next season? —Beth
Ausiello: “Never say never,” replies EP Jlie Plec. “In the first part of the season, we’re going to be very much invested in what’s going to happen to Elena and what do each of the brothers have to say about it and what are each of them going to do to try to help her through this experience and what does it do to their relationship with each other? Then once the dust settles from that, we’ll see [about a new romance for Damon].”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Vamp Diaries, Glee, Bones, Nikita, HIMYM, Community and More - TVLine

Amy: How is Bonnie going to react when she finds out Elena is now a vampire on TVD?!?!
Eh, considering she hates vampires and almost ended her friendship with Caroline (aka the greatest vampire ever) when she was turned? Probably not so great. "I'm really interested to see Bonnie's reaction to Elena becoming a vampire. I don't imagine her taking it too well," Kat Graham tells us. "She's kind of cleaning up a lot of mess and making a lot of decisions she didn't necessarily plan on making. I don't know how that's going to factor into how she deals and feels about Elena."

Spoiler Chat Daily: Scoop on Glee, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and More! - E! Online

Vampire Diaries Boss: Stefan Will Lean on Caroline During Elena's Transition - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

filming pics/info:
*all credit to the original owners

tweets:

*PLEASE NOTE: that this thread is only open on a trial basis. If you want to keep this thread open make sure its active, if not we will close it

Old 10-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Just bringing over recent articles:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-...e-1054765.aspx

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/10/the...issing-alaric/
Old 10-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tftnt!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 10-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 10-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Thanks for the promos, Karin.

Recaps of episode 402:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ppearance.html

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/vampire...n-4-episode-2/
Old 10-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh! Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by magsdey; 10-19-2012 at 06:19 AM
Old 10-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Another recap. I really liked this.

http://www.popcultureinterruption.co...ng-the-fallen/
Old 10-20-2012, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Thanks for posting that as well.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-23-2012, 11:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 10-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Go Damon! Go and leave town and see how long these little children will last. And is it just me, or is Stefan being deliberately written as more of a d-bag this season?
Old 10-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
xxx 2. A Delena keg party. As we previously reported, Damon and Elena will attend a frat party in which party-goers are expected to dress as their favorite murderers and murder victims. All the fake blood and booze-addled youths will give Damon the perfect opportunity to teach Elena a little something about choosing a victim. Suffice to say, Stefan won't exactly approve of these methods... but Elena sure will have a good time. (From what we're hearing about this episode, which airs Nov. 1... so will all you Delena fans on Tumblr.)

xxx

4. Seeing things. In the Nov. 15 episode, "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes," Elena -- who is still struggling to come to terms with her transformation -- will experience terrifying hallucinations, which cause her to make "a dangerous mistake." Could we be any more vague? Nope. Look for some major you-know-what to go down between Stefan and Elena in this episode.

5. At least one breakup. Before the show goes on its brief Thanksgiving hiatus, one couple will be seriously on the outs. All good things must come to an end, right?
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...nksgiving.html

Quote:
Is Phoebe Tonkin going to get between my favorite Vampire Diaries couple, Tyler and Caroline? — Jonah
NATALIE: Fortunately for Team Forwood fans, Tonkin's character Haley has much more on her mind than hooking up with her old friend Tyler. "Haley isn't there to do anything bad or mess up anyone's relationship," Tonkin tells us. "Haley's a tomboy; she just likes hanging out with the guys!" So what is she coming to town for then? Adds Tonkin, "She's trying to find out some things about her past and there are people in Mystic Falls holding onto that information that she wants." Considering she's a fellow werewolf, those people better watch out!
http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...s-1055012.aspx
Old 10-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for updates...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 10-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Wrap-up of episode teasers:

Quote:
Question: I’m a big Vampire Diaries fan. Scoop? —Chloe
Ausiello: The CW’s November sweeps release is surprisingly generous with the VD spoilage. Herewith are the official teasers, copied and pasted verbatim:
10/25: While Connor continues his search to uncover the secrets of Mystic Falls, Stefan takes Elena on a thrilling motorcycle ride in an effort to show her that life can still be fun.
11/1: At a fraternity costume party, Damon takes advantage of the wild scene to give Elena a lesson in choosing a victim. Meanwhile, Klaus tells Stefan about an encounter with a powerful group of vampire hunters in the 12th century.
11/8: When Connor takes Jeremy, Matt and April hostage at the Grill, Stefan and Damon have a serious disagreement about the best course of action, and Elena again caught between the two brothers.
11:15: Terrifying hallucinations leave Elena shaken and confused, causing her to make a dangerous mistake.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/10/23/ask-aus...paign=referral