Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Positive Thread - The Vampire Diaries - Damon Spoilers & Speculation #5

The Vampire Diaries|Episode Discussion, Spoilers & Speculations

Episode Synopsis

6.01 - I'll Remember

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP
FRESH STARTS AND SECOND CHANCES — After spending the past four months coping with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) in an unconventional and potentially dangerous way, Elena (Nina Dobrev) has returned to Whitmore College for the start of sophomore year. Unable to move on, Caroline (Candice Accola) is desperate to find a way to reverse the anti-magic spell the Travelers have put over Mystic Falls and grows frustrated when her calls to Stefan (Paul Wesley) go unanswered. Tyler (Michael Trevino), who is human once again, has a run-in at a football tailgate that tests his ability to control his anger, while Matt (Zach Roerig) worries that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is dealing with the loss of Bonnie (Kat Graham) in a self-destructive way. Alaric (Matt Davis), who is struggling to adjust to his new life as a vampire, finds himself in an awkward situation when he meets Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), a beautiful doctor at the university hospital. Last, while everyone believes Stefan is off tracking a lead to get Damon and Bonnie back, Elena is shocked when she learns the truth of what he has really been up to. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#601).

6.02 - YELLOW LEDBETTER
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP

A LONG WAY HOME — Knowing she needs to come to terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) turns to Alaric (Matt Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) convinces Caroline (Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead to get Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but Caroline is shocked when they make an unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan (Paul Wesley) has been up to. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) worries about Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) who is spending time with Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh), a mysterious girl who has recently arrived in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson), leader of the community protection program, makes an interesting confession to Matt about his connection to the town. Lastly, with the Other Side destroyed and gone for good, Damon and Bonnie reluctantly band together to uncover the mystery of where they are and how they are going to get back home. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Julie Plec (#602). Original airdate 10/9/2014.

Season 6 Spoilers

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/09/the...ason-6-ew.html

Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-sp...mpire-diaries/

Damon & Stefan spoiler

S6 Plot Summary

Bite Back Trailer

Inside TV: EW

TVGuide Fall Preview

Romance Heats up on TVD

Comic Con TVGuide Scan

http://tvline.com/2014/07/18/vampire...on-6-spoilers/

TVGuide Julie Plec S6 Interview

Alloy Caroline Dries S6 Interview

TVGuide Julie Plec Interview

Hollywood Report Julie Plec S6

EW S5 Finale Post Mortem

TVLine S6 Spoilers

Filming/Promo Pics:

*all credit to the original owners

Last edited by tragedy; 09-18-2014 at 12:56 PM
Old 05-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

New spoiler:

Quote:
What can you tease about The Vampire Diaries finale?! — Rachel
NATALIE: We promise that tears (both happy and sad) will be shed while watching the final hour, which includes an epic declaration of love, a duo (finally!) setting off for the summer together, a major death and another character heading on a path that will leave fans screaming at their screen.
Mega Buzz: A Grey's Affair and Deaths on Criminal Minds and Vampire Diaries - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 05-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

!!!!!!

Cal ... choosing Damon & Elena since 2009
Old 05-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Has this been confirmed as a real CW poster?

Old 05-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting. Very interesting
Old 05-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

^^ I'm trying not to get my hopes up for a DE-centered finale but it's hard.

Interview of Nina:

The Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Nina Dobrev Teases "Epic" Elena and Katherine Battle — Exclusive - The Vampire Diaries

Last edited by magsdey; 05-08-2013 at 08:55 PM
Old 05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm trying to be cautious as well....trying the key word.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

^^ Elena admitting to Damon that she truly loves him is a game-changer. Elena saying that to Stefan is just a repeat of the 1st 3 seasons. I want to be cautious but I'm getting excited. I want the last 2 episodes now!
Old 05-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Another interview:

The Vampire Diaries: Is Elena Really Herself Again? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 05-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I need good things for DE right now. It's all I'm clinging to at the moment! Which is sad. Hah.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

More spoilers:

The Vampire Diaries Shocker: Is [Spoiler] Really Dead?! Get Scoop on the Finale! | E! Online
Old 05-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
"The Vampire Diaries'" fourth season comes to its dramatic conclusion on Thursday, May 16, and Zap2it has your exclusive first look at the extended promo trailer, complete with a first kiss, a declaration from Damon, and a potential heartbreaking goodbye...

Seriously. How many times are we going to have to watch Elena lose her little brother? We're feeling very fragile.

The sneak peek features Kol as the leader of the army of lost souls -- dead hybrids, dead witches, and others who have been slain in our heroes' quest to protect their home and their friends. They're descending on the Mystic Falls High graduation, and they're thirsty for vengeance.

Meanwhile, the three resurrected vampire hunters -- Vaughn, Connor, and Alexander -- are still yammering about their hunters' destiny. They care about nothing other than curing Silas so that they can kill him, and with the support of Qetsiyah, who has yet to be seen, they've definitely got an advantage.

In the romance department, there's a sneak peek at Matt and Rebekah's first kiss (finally!) and a declaration from Damon. "I don't care about anyone else," he tells Elena. Maybe it's time for these two to kiss and make up?

‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 finale trailer: ‘I don’t care about anyone else’ - Zap2it
Old 05-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm excited! Someone kill Kol again please. Pronto.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top