Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
ugh Blacklist continues to bore me. But I did have a good laugh when Keen ran after a killer without backup & got hit on the head with a shovel
I laughed out at that too..

I think I am fine with Spader's overacting as I see it as Red "overacting"... Kind of like those loooooonng speeches he gives. Seems to be part of the package. and fun to watch other characters do their best to tolerate that as they are kind of scared of him :p I do like that he is much more clever than everyone and when he gets snarky due to their stupidity and inapptitute. but yeah, the overall quality of the show has gone down and really I wish they'd be "done" with this "mystery of Keen's past and Red's relationship to her" thing.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 03-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Latest episode of Looking last night. Loved the Patrick/Kevin ending.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Saw the latest episode of The Walking Dead last night. Nice to see some new characters.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

New season of the Following started. I was half paying attention so I gotta go back & rewatch. But Mark is nuts
Old 03-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Hawaii Five-0

Watched Chicago Fire, that no good fill-in fire chief finally got what was coming to him!!

icon made by crash landing (Sarah)
Old 03-04-2015, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

Waiting for Jane the Virgin to come back
Old 03-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
I laughed out at that too..

I think I am fine with Spader's overacting as I see it as Red "overacting"... Kind of like those loooooonng speeches he gives. Seems to be part of the package. and fun to watch other characters do their best to tolerate that as they are kind of scared of him :p I do like that he is much more clever than everyone and when he gets snarky due to their stupidity and inapptitute. but yeah, the overall quality of the show has gone down and really I wish they'd be "done" with this "mystery of Keen's past and Red's relationship to her" thing.
Who trained that idiot?

Yep, no doubt Red is smarter than all the agents put together but Spader's line delivery... idk, I feel like he's trying too hard to be tough/badass/scary.

Quote:
Watched Chicago Fire, that no good fill-in fire chief finally got what was coming to him!!
Ohh I thought Chicago Fire was on hiatus like many other shows. I'm gonna have to download the ep now.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like Gotham... but whoever it is among the writers that has this unhealthy obsession with Fish needs to go. She takes way too much time and her sl is stupid and way over the top and I've had enough of it...

Seriously, she gets captured by some underground organization that is chopping its "prisoners" up for spare parts for the rich or something I assume who desperately need organs but can't get it through legal way, and she manages to become the "leader" of the prisoners... Ok, I'll go along with that, but the whole "I control the prisoners and if you don't accept me in you won't be able to get any more organs" thing is such BS. Guess what, you are all prisoners in this guy's mercy, who has armed guards and all that. ALL they need to do is kill Fish. And if needed maybe a few more of the troublemakers to "make a point" and end that "rebellion". Heck, they pretty much kill a whole bunch of the patients all the time anyway, killing them is not a huge problem. Fish isn't the one supplying the guy with the "prisoners", the man has his own organization that catches them and brings them there, she is nothing but a prisoner with attitude. The whole "I brought your operation to a standstill" thing is so ridiculous, no you didn't. Fish is NOT in any kind of power position... and her claiming she is and the writer's pretending she does doesn't change that. Someone is going out of their way for a "look at Fish, isn't she badass and clever and look how she manages to rise up even in this situation" sl, but it just doesn't work and makes her character even more insufferable... And nevermind the fact that the prisoners have no reason to trust Fish and do as she says now, especially given she just gave her right hand man up to the guys too.. UGH! the whole sl and the precious time wasted on that is pissing me off... /rant over.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 03-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Heard that the Suits season finale was interesting. Have to check that out soon.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The 100.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

watching 100 too...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 03-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

The latest episode of Empire was pretty good. I feel that Aneka was unfairly painted villainous for siding w/the competition when Luscious cheated on her.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

Watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Another ratings record broken. Go, Empire!
Old 03-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I admit it has started to get better the closer it gets to the finale. Andre's story was pretty good too w/his break down.

Anna I know you like The Following. Have you seen the new episode yet?