Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2012, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

OT Thread #75: Because this is our home and we are a family...

all!

Bringing this over:

I doubt that quote is true. I'm sure we'd know if PW had such a quote? And doesn't make sense for him to be there?

But yeah, the translation is pretty much right. Apparently the director said cut but they continued to kiss and the director went "...anyway" and they all looked at one another and started to laugh...

Nia, elections again?! Aren't they "costly" themselves... They can't continue to waste the country's money having elections all the time. They need to try a bit harder at working together, I feel like... I'm really sorry bb.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 05-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

They do cost a lot. But it's complicated. We always had 2 big parties here that ruled the country fro the last 60 years and brought us to that point. I used to vote for a small "left" party that got like 3% in every election. This time though things changed bc people finally wakes up. The 2 big parties wanted to rule together (they did it already last year without even elections) but they didn't make it. The one got 13% of the votes and the secon got 19%. The party I was voting got 17%. They could rule if this party agreed with them, but is SO opposite to everything they have done all those years. So the leader, who is a very young man just 38 years old, asked them to agree in what he said before the elections, bc he wants to actually DO what he said he will do. They don't agree. They can never agree TBH. There are so many differences between them. IDK what it will happen but we go to elections again and I don't see how the "%" of the parties may change anyway. It's really a big mess. The party that gor 19% of the votes hope to get to 27%. Bc now they changes the "election law" and if it gets to that then they +13% of the other party CAN rule the country. I don't think I am making any sense but I feel you people will get too tired with this, so I have to stop

Old 05-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!!

So happy my new modem came today. I am upgrading my internet and it's going to be 4x faster. I can't wait, but I can't hook it up until 8 p.m. tomorrow.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt
Old 05-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Noel, that is great news. I'd LOVE to have faster internet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by niadk (View Post)
TFTNT

They do cost a lot. But it's complicated. We always had 2 big parties here that ruled the country fro the last 60 years and brought us to that point. I used to vote for a small "left" party that got like 3% in every election. This time though things changed bc people finally wakes up. The 2 big parties wanted to rule together (they did it already last year without even elections) but they didn't make it. The one got 13% of the votes and the secon got 19%. The party I was voting got 17%. They could rule if this party agreed with them, but is SO opposite to everything they have done all those years. So the leader, who is a very young man just 38 years old, asked them to agree in what he said before the elections, bc he wants to actually DO what he said he will do. They don't agree. They can never agree TBH. There are so many differences between them. IDK what it will happen but we go to elections again and I don't see how the "%" of the parties may change anyway. It's really a big mess. The party that gor 19% of the votes hope to get to 27%. Bc now they changes the "election law" and if it gets to that then they +13% of the other party CAN rule the country. I don't think I am making any sense but I feel you people will get too tired with this, so I have to stop
I'm guessing they needed like %50+ of the seats in the parliament to be able to rule so needed your party to agree to a 3-way coalition but now that it didn't work, they changed the rules so less than %50 of the seats will be enough (to around %40 I guess) so just the two big parties who were already running things will need to have a coalition? did I get it right?
Love crime

LOGH
Old 06-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

Thing is bb, I don't believe they will get to 40% anyway. So I don't see any solution...

Old 06-01-2012, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

my little baby boy is 6 years old today
Old 06-01-2012, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, Rita Happy birthday to him

Old 06-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday to all the boys!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 06-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Totally awesome pic!

Old 06-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad you liked it!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 06-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thats actually very similar to the cake David had today! But we couldnt get all the letters to light up at the same time no matter how much we tried! Party over, now for the mess..
Old 06-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

for somehow getting it right! Hope the day was not too tiring for you Rita.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 06-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

watching Never Let Me Go. Rather shocking and unusual, other than that Im not sure what to think of it
Old 06-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

the name sounds familiar....
Love crime

LOGH