Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 03:17 PM
Passionate Fan

MIA Mod?

Hi guys! I haven't fallen off the planet, but I haven't been around much this week either. I apologize for my absence. Both kids have been sick and, of course, now I am sick. I'm hoping we're all coming out of it though and I'll be back soon. I've asked Chi159 to have someone check in on the board, but I'm sure you'll all be fine without me. We've got a pretty good crowd here. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope to back to my (evil) ways soon. (Chocolate souffles and rock hard abs anyone?) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Debi
Old 04-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Aww Debi, hope you feel better soon! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Rest up lots and make hubby cook you chicken soup. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've been MIA most of this weekend myself Debi, but for different reasons than you. I hope you feel better babe. And as far as choco souffle and Ian abs are concerned, count me in. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 04-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks guys! I'll try to be around more now. The kids both seem to be getting better, but the weather keeps messing us up. One day it's sunny and warm, the next it's cold! Just this past weekend there was a 40 degree difference between Sunday and Monday. Ugh. It's no wonder everyone is sick.