Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend thread

Ian and Sarah Malatesta

Ian and Kate Bosworth

Ian and Nicky Hilton

Ian and Meghan Auld

Ian and Nina Dobrev

Old 05-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!! and for your explanation in the last thread!! Much appreciated!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 05-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Passionate Fan

How bout that Nian, am I right?

TFTNT.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Absolute Fan

They sure are a lovely couple

Bellamy and Clarke
Old 05-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica242 (View Post)
How bout that Nian, am I right?

TFTNT.
Monica, I just wanted to say how much I agreed with your last post in the other thread.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
Monica, I just wanted to say how much I agreed with your last post in the other thread.
Thanks! I think everyone can get along here, even if we disagree. It's the nature of the internet and message boards in general.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Monica242
I don't know if he did or if he didn't that is why if you read carefully my posts here i was trying to say that we know nothing about certain amounts of things.
Yes there some obvious facts and i never deny them. Did i? Reread what i wrote few pages ago.
I am Nian admire, i like them together. But i have to agree that something is off and not just now but for a long time since about last august, late july. I have my own thoughts but they are just speculations so i keep them in mind and do not share at least until they will have some kind of proof
But people here tend to post own conclusion as a fact for example the sleepover. NO ONE KNOWS if it was so ot it wasn't but why people here allow themselves to post it as a fact that it was and call others delusional?
I prefer to think that Nian are together or were together but now (and not juts few months) i see a lot off. So if u read my first post you would see how despite it all i still have my faith in Nian. But why i can't share concerns? You btw was the first to laugh about my concerns
I am curious what you think is off about their relationship since last July/August? In October we had Ian doing the livestream when Nina came in and said "I wanted to kiss you but not in front of the whole world". Then we have another live stream where he was clearly at the apartment that we are 99% sure he shares with Nina. We also then have Thanksgiving where Nina and her mom went to LA with Ian and spent Thanksgiving with Bob and the family as well as made pizza's at the new pizzeria and we have pictures when they didn't think anyone could see of Ian kissing her on the neck. Next example is Christmas where BOTH families spent the holiday together (like they have for the last 3 years) and immediately after that we have Ian and Nina going on vacation half way across the world together! There are a ton of other examples I could give, but let's just end it with this...not even a month ago we have middle of the night pictures from Nina of her and Ian taking their sick cat to the emergency hospital in the middle of the night! Yes both are cat people, but as much as I love cats, if my "friend" called me in the middle of the night and said they were taking their cat to the emergency room, I'd say "Call me in the morning and let me know what happens." And I would not hashtag myself as "concerned parents".

You can have all of the gut feelings you want, but the people that may not know NIAN personally, have 3 years of pretty good proof that they are in a loving COMMITTED relationship. So if you can give us some hard evidence of them NOT being together anymore, I'm pretty sure your arguments are invalid.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, I'm not sure what happened in the past thread, so I'll just say cheers to a new thread. If it's foolish to believe in Ian and Nina together, well let me be a fool along with all ya believers.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:57 AM
New Fan

I am not Shaherezada but i will answer.
First of all no one of those who shared some doubts never named people here delusional or foolish. You just say it that someone named you that. I read posts twice. No one said that there is no Nian at all, though they in their posts said that there is a slim chance for that too because we are talking about showbusiness but they prefer not to believe in that.
Second i don't say that what gunny1972 is saying is not true. How you put it it seems solid. But here is the trick. Apartments for rent in the same apartment block (and we know that whole cast rents their flats in the same block) usually have the same or lookalike design. So we can't say if Ian was at Nina's place during livestream or not, we can just believe it is so.
On the video of the second livestream it is really hard to hear what was said, you here in the thread spend a quality time guessing and composing before you choose to believe that it was Nina and she said those words. We didn't see Nina coming there, we didn't see who said those words if it was the words you are saying were said. So even this point is not a 100% fact but our conclusion.
We also judging about cats that they go together o vet clinic because they are couple and i agree with that. But in life there is a lot of explanation to that beside the one we chose to believe.
What i am trying to say. There is a lot of things that shows are Nian is real. Like they been pictured in airport leaving Bora Bora. But saying Xmas together when we never seen the pics of both families together at Xmas is just an assumption. Logical but still just assumption. being together at Thanksgiving is fact. Xmas - assumption.
And those assumptions is on so many levels that there are a lot of space to see when things are off. We tend to see the best and that is ok. I just wouldn't be surprised at all if Nian wouldn't last longer than TVD or if more in more with passing time things will be off about them
Old 05-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
I am curious what you think is off about their relationship since last July/August? In October we had Ian doing the livestream when Nina came in and said "I wanted to kiss you but not in front of the whole world". Then we have another live stream where he was clearly at the apartment that we are 99% sure he shares with Nina. We also then have Thanksgiving where Nina and her mom went to LA with Ian and spent Thanksgiving with Bob and the family as well as made pizza's at the new pizzeria and we have pictures when they didn't think anyone could see of Ian kissing her on the neck. Next example is Christmas where BOTH families spent the holiday together (like they have for the last 3 years) and immediately after that we have Ian and Nina going on vacation half way across the world together! There are a ton of other examples I could give, but let's just end it with this...not even a month ago we have middle of the night pictures from Nina of her and Ian taking their sick cat to the emergency hospital in the middle of the night! Yes both are cat people, but as much as I love cats, if my "friend" called me in the middle of the night and said they were taking their cat to the emergency room, I'd say "Call me in the morning and let me know what happens." And I would not hashtag myself as "concerned parents".

You can have all of the gut feelings you want, but the people that may not know NIAN personally, have 3 years of pretty good proof that they are in a loving COMMITTED relationship. So if you can give us some hard evidence of them NOT being together anymore, I'm pretty sure your arguments are invalid.
I agree with everything you have said. I could not have said it better myself. Very eloquently put.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Passionate Fan

I'll just address this because it's the quickest and easiest to reply to (I'm at work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantingStranger (View Post)
Apartments for rent in the same apartment block (and we know that whole cast rents their flats in the same block) usually have the same or lookalike design. So we can't say if Ian was at Nina's place during livestream or not, we can just believe it is so.
Except that Ian held up NINA'S CAT. So, yeah, he was at her place.

And it's been verified by someone who posts here (who knows/works in real estate in the area) that Nina doesn't live in those apartments anymore. She bought her own loft, and that's where that video was taken.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Wow, this thread is killing me looking at the bottom of it. I love it that Nina's pictures are more that the other girl but it is kind of strange, a little like, Nina is one of the many and someone else turn will come. Which is just terrible to think of. Í hope they are together for a veeeeery long time.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Wow, this thread is killing me looking at the bottom of it. I love it that Nina's pictures are more that the other girl but it is kind of strange, a little like, Nina is one of the many and someone else turn will come. Which is just terrible to think of. Í hope they are together for a veeeeery long time.
What makes you think that there will be any after Nina? I'm sure everyone here hopes that Nina is the last girlfriend and will move on to the wife title one day.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Absolute Fan

It's normal to have a quite a few significant others. Ian is no different. He's still technically young but I think it says a lot that him and Nina have been dating over 3 years. This definitely isn't a relationship he's taking lightly

Bellamy and Clarke