Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2014, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Honeymooners ~Ian and Nikki Reed Somerhalder~ #3: Married April 26, 2015 - A new beginning

Ian and Nikki Appreciation Thread

This thread is for discussion of Ian and Nikki. If you don't support this relationship this thread isn't for you.
Please don't discuss Ian or Nikki with others. If you want to discuss either of them separately please do so in the appropriate places. For example pictures of Ian by himself belong in the picture thread, information about Nikki that isn't about Ian can be posted on the celebrity board, etc.
Please be respectful of Ian and Nikki and of each other. No bashing or negative discussion of any real life people.
No third party sources are allowed in this thread. Please remember that if you are speculating to make it clear in your posts that it is based solely on your opinion. Posting of sightings on social media are not allowed unless there is photographic evidence.

If you have a problem with another poster, take it to PMs. If you continue to have a problem, contact the moderators -- tragedy, magsdey, Schumiac

Last edited by Schumiac; 05-13-2015 at 05:39 PM
Old 12-30-2014, 12:16 AM
New Fan

Tftnt
Old 12-30-2014, 05:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi - TFTNT. Can we add a quote or a title to the thread please and some more photos to the OP also? If no-one wants to do it, if you tell me how I will be happy to do it Thanks!

ETA. Just saw your closing post on the previous thread tragedy re.title suggestions (BTW - did you see the last thread had almost 62,000 views - wow!).

Here is a couple for fellow fans to consider:-

"Two lovebirds who are Unique Though Two" (this ties in with their matching Rare Birds Talisman necklaces, Nikki's song and her birthday gift to Ian)

"I can’t wait for tomorrow, but most of all, I can’t wait for today." (Nikki's message to Ian on his birthday)

Last edited by DamonsKitten; 12-30-2014 at 06:50 AM Reason: Didn't read previous thread.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonsKitten (View Post)
Hi - TFTNT. Can we add a quote or a title to the thread please and some more photos to the OP also? If no-one wants to do it, if you tell me how I will be happy to do it Thanks!

ETA. Just saw your closing post on the previous thread tragedy re.title suggestions (BTW - did you see the last thread had almost 62,000 views - wow!).

Here is a couple for fellow fans to consider:-

"Two lovebirds who are Unique Though Two" (this ties in with their matching Rare Birds Talisman necklaces, Nikki's song and her birthday gift to Ian)

"I can’t wait for tomorrow, but most of all, I can’t wait for today." (Nikki's message to Ian on his birthday)
I love the 'lovebird' quote. Seems to be their motto. may be just: Two lovebirds who are Unique
Old 12-30-2014, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chama (View Post)
I love the 'lovebird' quote. Seems to be their motto. may be just: Two lovebirds who are Unique
"Two lovebirds who are Unique" is a great idea.

And please can someone add more photos to the OP.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT and I love the Lovebirds quote it would be perfect for the title and I agree I would like to see more pics in the OP
Old 12-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ian's new instagram video

Instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta_ZLeL3RRg
Old 12-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok I added the title & added more pics
Old 12-31-2014, 08:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow! Ian's Instagram Video of memories from 2014 says it all. He does love his lady, Nikki Reed. I believe Ian is right when he said "I couldn't be happier if I tried".... He is enjoying life, he is filled with love, joy and happiness and I love that he shares that with his fans.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lovely to see that most of Ian's highlights video were Nikki related. She is obviously such an important part of his life now - reiterated by him spending his Christmas and NYE with her. Here's to a very happy 2015 for them - including maybe an engagement announcement??....

Old 01-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

A very happy family

Even without make-up Nikki looks so pretty

Nikki Reed goes make-up free with boyfriend Ian Somerhalder | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
A very happy family

Even without make-up Nikki looks so pretty

Nikki Reed goes make-up free with boyfriend Ian Somerhalder | Daily Mail Online
Aww, Neech and Enzo together! Not sure Neech is much of a jogger though Looks like she is settling in well to LA life though
Old 01-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonsKitten (View Post)
Aww, Neech and Enzo together! Not sure Neech is much of a jogger though Looks like she is settling in well to LA life though
Yep! It looks like Enzo and Neech are getting along great, although I must say Neech looks small next to Enzo, but then again so does Ira.

Beautiful family out for a jog. The happiness and the joy certainly does shine through.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

According to JustJared Nikki's divorce was finalized this week.

Nikki Reed Finalizes Divorce, Steps Out with Ian Somerhalder | Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed : Just Jared