Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 02:35 AM
New Fan

is the information spread by the tabloid reliable?

do I worry too much?
Old 09-01-2014, 02:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaBex (View Post)
is the information spread by the tabloid reliable?

do I worry too much?
Tabloids are absolutely reliable. Especially Celeb Dirty Laundry, which is a legitimate tabloid written by professionals. This is the first place I get my celebrity news. It's never steered me wrong.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
Tabloids are absolutely reliable. Especially Celeb Dirty Laundry, which is a legitimate tabloid written by professionals. This is the first place I get my celebrity news. It's never steered me wrong.

so........you mean the content of the article below could be true??
Nikki Reed, Ian Somerhalder Relationship Gets Serious: They Move in Together, Nikki Regrets Decision - Ian's Old And Boring! | Celeb Dirty Laundry
Old 09-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaBex (View Post)
No, not even a little bit...I think moraen was practicing her sarcasm

CDL changes their story constantly, sometimes within a few hours. IMO, they're pretty much the most unreliable of the tabloids. And, considering Nikki traveled with Ian to Toronto for the weekend, I think they're good right now.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)

CDL changes their story constantly, sometimes within a few hours. IMO, they're pretty much the most unreliable of the tabloids. And, considering Nikki traveled with Ian to Toronto for the weekend, I think they're good right now.
Thanks God.........
Old 09-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)

Celebrity Dirty Laundry gives me whiplash as their articles go from one extreme to the other. They are hardly a trusted source of entertainment news. The 100% non-trusted tabloid groupies that pick up CDL's articles are Fashion & Style, International Business Times, Hollywood Life, Inquisitr, Radar, Moviepilot just to name a few.

Us Weekly, People, TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, E!OnLine, Just Jared (although JJ's comment section is toxic) are a better source of entertainment news and even they are not always completely accurate, but at least they do try. Typically their source with be either a celebrity or a "rep" for the celebrity. There are other tabloid websites that will pick up the articles from these more trusted entertainment news sites.

Typically when a tabloid cites a "source" that usually means either a disgruntled fan, an overzealous fan... or a celebrity's "rep" has floated the story.

As for the articles now circulating about Nikki being bored with Ian, my opinion on that is take it with a grain of salt and look at where the rumor is coming from because Ian and Nikki appear to be very happy and very content in their relationship.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

Never believe a word that CDL prints. They are full of garbage IMO.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

https://twitter.com/oreosyed/with_replies

Omer Syed@oreosyed ยท 16m

Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed are at my restaurant right now #ladiesbejealous
Old 09-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Loyal Fan

https://twitter.com/vittyv_/status/506499893331255296

Ian with Nikki's family; I think Nikki might be petting the dog also, but it's impossible to tell from this particular picture:

Old 09-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

OMG

Old 09-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed -- Drop Nearly a Grand at Toronto Sex Shop | TMZ.com

Great response to the previous CDL article .... or another craploid story as I can see a fire extinguisher in the background ( not the stuff I would expect to find in a sex shop )
I would love to see Ian rummaging through some kinky items on shelves or Nikki showing him something like in theFarmers Market

Last edited by ella1609; 09-01-2014 at 01:58 PM
Old 09-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella1609 (View Post)
or another craploid story as I can see a fire extinguisher in the background ( not the stuff I would expect to find in a sex shop )
Why not? I don't know about Canada but in my country every indoor public places must have fire extinguisheres, it's the law.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninie89 (View Post)
Why not? I don't know about Canada but in my country every indoor public places must have fire extinguisheres, it's the law.
Probably in mine as well. When I read the article about a sex shop however, I instinctively started searching for something to identify the place as such ... and there was the extinguisher
Old 09-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Nikki is feeling frisky there, biting Ian's shoulder.

Hope that employee is fired.

I suspect TMZ's bachelorette party idea is the more likely reason for this... not that they couldn't throw something in for themselves while they're there.