Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Loyal Fan

WOW! Ian and Nikki have their own Love Life thread...

Ian and Nikki seem to be inseparable these days. He certainly attempts to spend time with her every chance he gets.

Another article regarding their dinner at Craig's, as well as their PDA at the Comic-con party at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed go public with romance on dinner date | Mail Online

"And Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed fuelled the rumours by stepping out together on Sunday night, just 24 hours after they apparently shared a 'PDA-packed night out' at Comic-Con".

"According to respected magazine People, the couple were at Float Bar inside the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego on Saturday night, where they 'held each other's faces and were kissing sweetly and passionately".

"The Vampire Diaries hunk and the Twilight actress then enjoyed a dinner date at Craig's in West Hollywood the following night, leaving the restaurant well after night had fallen".
Old 07-28-2014, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
An actress. She was has been in movies including Twilight.
Thanks. That's interesting, somebody else from Twilight.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Who's Nikki Reed?
Nikki Reed is an actress. She played the part of Rosalie Hale in the Twilight series.

Nikki just completed filming a movie, "Sunday Horse", in Atlanta, which is based on the true story of Debi Connor an equestrian rider from the wrong side of the tracks who overcomes the odds, and a near-fatal accident, to win the U.S. championship on a horse saved from slaughter. Nikki Reed, who portrays Debi Connor, is the lead actress in the movie. The Sunday Horse - Deadline.com
Old 07-28-2014, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Is that where they've met?
Old 07-28-2014, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Ian seems kinda tipsy and tired lol but they were nice with th papz. He runs his arm across her in the beginning

Nikki Reed And Ian Somerhalder Get Dinner At Craig's - 27.07.2014 - YouTube

apparently he calls her "baby" in the vid too, its hard to hear though

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...

Last edited by CreekFreak2525; 07-28-2014 at 08:42 AM
Old 07-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekFreak2525 (View Post)
Ian seems kinda tipsy and tired lol but they were nice with th papz. He runs his arm across her in the beginning

I spy .. Ivana Chubbuck with them
Old 07-28-2014, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella1609 (View Post)
I spy .. Ivana Chubbuck with them
Yes, I noticed her too. She is Ian's acting coach, right?
Old 07-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Yes, he runs his arm across her and says something that ends with "baby". Looks like they were waiting for their car.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Smooth move by DJ Qualls.... once he got in the car he moved to the other side so Ian could sit next to Nikki. Nice that Ian's acting coach, Ivana Chubbuck, joined them for dinner too. Love the fact Ian called Nikki "Baby"....

To answer wickedrum's question: Ian and Nikki have been friends for several years. I'm guessing that while Nikki was in Atlanta filming her movie, she and Ian grew a lot closer and it was enough to put things in motion. There were pictures in Ian's previous LL thread #31, Post 240, page 5 of Ian's dog, Nietzsche, and Nikki's dog, Ira, spending the weekend together at Ian's house....

Last edited by 2424GAPeach; 07-28-2014 at 10:47 AM
Old 07-28-2014, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

IDK if this have ever been discussed but a month ago Ian posted that pic saying " I'm going home to my babies-both 2 legged and 4 legged, my bed and my native land-" is it safe to assume he was talking about Nikki, do we know how long they've been seeing each other.

Also yea I loved how D.J moved over so they could sit next to each other too

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 07-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
Smooth move by DJ Qualls.... once he got in the car he moved to the other side so Ian could sit next to Nikki. Nice that Ian's acting coach, Ivana Chubbuck, joined them for dinner too. Love the fact Ian called Nikki "Baby"....

To answer wickedrum's question: Ian and Nikki have been friends for several years. I'm guessing that while Nikki was in Atlanta filming her movie, she and Ian grew a lot closer and it was enough to put things in motion. There were a number of pictures in Ian's previous LL thread of Ian's dog, Nietzsche, and Nikki's dog, Ira, spending the weekend together at Ian's house..that is if you want to take the time to look them up.
Oh, I just noticed that. Very nice of him. A great wing man! Ian seemed to be in a protective mode (somehow I'm not surprised), I bet DJ had a relaxing effect. He's funny.

Nikki looked very pretty. She's also pretty tough, so Ian can relax a little, I think.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
IDK if this have ever been discussed but a month ago Ian posted that pic saying " I'm going home to my babies-both 2 legged and 4 legged, my bed and my native land-" is it safe to assume he was talking about Nikki, do we know how long they've been seeing each other.

Also yea I loved how D.J moved over so they could sit next to each other too
I was also wondering about the 2 legged babies and when they started dating. Well we know theire dogs became friends around 6th July, when the pet sitter posted the photos of Nietzsche and Ira

Old 07-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww! Apparently this kid was on the plane from LAX to Atlanta, which landed about an hour ago..... Looks like Nikki Reed and her dog, Ira, are now in Atlanta with Ian:

Photo taken by Ethan Tuvlin - @21_etuv_21 on Mon Jul 28 2014 at 19:27 - INK361

Ethan Tuvlin - @21_etuv_21 Instagram Profile - INK361 = 1 hour ago "Met Nikki Reed from Twilight at LAX and Atlanta
Old 07-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
Aww! Apparently this kid was on the plane from LAX to Atlanta, which landed about an hour ago..... Looks like Nikki Reed and her dog, Ira, are now in Atlanta with Ian:

Photo taken by Ethan Tuvlin - @21_etuv_21 on Mon Jul 28 2014 at 19:27 - INK361

Ethan Tuvlin - @21_etuv_21 Instagram Profile - INK361 = 1 hour ago "Met Nikki Reed from Twilight at LAX and Atlanta
Lucky girl, looks like there's going to be more Somereed alone time.
Old 07-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
Lucky girl, looks like there's going to be more Somereed alone time.
Nietzsche is going to have her friend, Ira, visiting again! ......
and of course Ian will have Nikki.....