Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2010, 10:26 AM
New Fan

Ian and Friday Five?? Please help

I came across an old thread from 2004 about Ian and something called Friday Five. It bugged the crap out of me that everyone just wrote about how funny it was etc but never wrote the questions and what he had answered so I never knew what they were talking about.
And the links don't work. I really really want to see it, I know it was a long time ago but does anyone know where I can find it? Or have any transcripts or anything of it?

I would really appreciate it if I could get some help
Old 02-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Hey hun!

I think the site owner posted something about not copying the interviews without permission, that's why it's hard to find a transcript of it (gee, I guess Ian fans are very obedient, hehehe ) But I'm sure there's someone out there who has a copy. I've been googling it for half an hour now, and I haven't found a decent result
Anyway, I'll get back here if I do find it
Or maybe we'll have a very good Ian fan that will help us

Edit: And guess what, I found a German site that has a transcript of Friday Five, so just use an online translator, or if you're using Mac, like I do, it has an installed translator
Here's the site: ~ Ian-Online.de => Friday Five ~

Last edited by weena; 02-26-2010 at 09:52 AM
Old 02-28-2010, 10:04 AM
New Fan

:)

Thank you for answering I did actually, after a long time of searching message boards and google, find that german website and used google translator for the transcripts. The grammar became a bit off and the answers weren't exactly the same but it was good enough Better than nothing.