Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niadk (View Post)
love it

There is also a new M rated I like very, very much "the game"...
i read that recently.. i wish'd they hurry it up already
Old 10-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

I just read that and loved it Unbroken Promises, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Old 10-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Is there a next chapter to what you posted earlier Michelle?
Old 10-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Banned

Not finished it yet as I am thinking of changing a character in the next part though yes there is more to come of that story
Old 10-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Banned

Vamparic Love Bites

By Shelly Graham part 2

Stefan hears Damon coming up the stairs while he is getting ready and shouts to him that he is ready up.

"Makes a change you actually up, when half the time I have to wake you to make sure you are in time for school, especially if you have to hunt before hand." Damon said.

"No I don't have to hunt this morning I got enough last night to sustain me." Stefan said moving past Damon to go downstairs.

Damon noticed Stefan pick up the locket box he had on top of his chest of drawers the night before raises an eyebrow at Stefan.

"Who are you giving that locket to bet you don't remember who that locket originally belonged to, you have probably forgotten all about that girl you were introduced to when you ran around being frinds with that monster Klaus. If I remember rightly little brother you told me that necklace originally belong to his sister Rebekah." Damon smirked.

"Never you mind who I am going to give it to and it's none of your business who the necklace originally belonged to she is gone just like Katherine has gone. Just stay away from Elena and try to keep oput of trouble for once." Stefan growled.

"Why would you care what I got up to little brother?" Damon asked.

"I have lived here before you arrived back and I have made a lot of friends I don't wish to have to give all that up and have to leave again due to you causingf trouble." Stefan said.

Stefan leaves the mansion and heads to school pondering over why Damon is back and also how to protect Elena not just from Damon butg also from the lost one if Kai is still alive and also back in Mystic Falls along with Damon; yet DAmon hadn't mentioned their other brother, not that Damon would probably tell Stefan anyway.

Stefan is that taken up with his troubles that he doesn't stop off at Elena's, he just heads on to school and even there he doesn't get a chance to talk to Elena and give her the necklace until afterwards at football practise.

Elena notices that Stefan looks troubled and asks him what's wrong.

"What's the matter Stefan, something seems to be troubling you?" Elena asked.

"Damon is back in town and is planning something as to what I don't know; also he might not be alone." Stefan said.

Stefan doesn't tell Elena about Kai as no one has heard from or seen Kaion for years. Stefan hands Elena the necklace before helping her put it on, he tells her that it will protect her against Damon and any other who might try to influence her either by mind control or stealing her away.

"Why would Damon want to steal me awayfrom you?" Elena asked "Or do that other thing you mentioned?"

"Damon is set on making my life a misery, he hates to see me happy with someone, especially after what happened before. I think that's partly why he is back here. I hope that I am wrong for all our sakes." Stefan said.

Not only does Stefan not want Elena to find out what he is he doesn't want her to find out about Kaion either as its going to be bad enough with Damon being back but is Kaion's back as well then there will be double trouble as Kaion is Damon's identical twin.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

This is complete now Unbroken Promises Chapter 1: Unbroken Promises Part 1, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net
I seriously recommend it to everyone who loves AU fics
Damon and Elena have been separated for 9 years. Elena lives her human life and Damon reappears when her book about what happened back in Mystic Falls has been published.
Although, this story is placed in 2121, you can see in Damon and in Elena everything that makes them what they are today. It's honestly one of the most amazing stories I have read. Be aware though. Even if it's only 3 chapters, its nearly 70.000 words, so you need time.
The 3rd and final chapter is 35.000 words! And it's simply PERFECT. All of it.
P.S If you love Damon and if you truly believe that he loves Elena more than anything and that he would do anything for her, then this IS the fanfic for you!
It had me sobbing for hours!!!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Banned

That story is beautiful and had me reaching for the tissues also. I am working on part three of my story and helping Dave with one also about Damon and Elena
Old 11-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

That's awesome !

Old 11-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the suggestion.. i'll read it tonight
Old 11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't want to cry...
Love crime

LOGH
Old 11-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

But DE is so beautiful, you cannot NOT cry

Old 11-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am avoiding that fanfic if it has a sad ending... You can spoil me over twitter!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 11-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

I will

Old 11-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

is it a sad story? i can't read sad stuff
Old 11-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

As my friend came over didn't have the chance to read it...I also don't like sad endings.
Love crime

LOGH