Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2015, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
Aww! Way to go Nikki! What a sweet and loving thing to do for Ian ... and it is very obvious how much Ian appreciates it.
Instagram

Ian's Directorial Debut is tomorrow (Jan. 22, 2015) = Instagram
It's really adorable
Old 01-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenaitaly (View Post)
It's really adorable
What a thoughtful thing to do. Speaking for myself, it is the little things like this that mean so much in a relationship . Anything done out of love means so much more than going out and just buying something.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Supporting her man
Instagram
Nikki's post:
"Your first day doing what you were born to do. The first of many moments to come that truly allow you to be the artist that you are. It has been nothing short of inspiring for all of us around you to witness as you fall into this role, the role of a true director, seamlessly. Watching you spread your wings, watching the joy you get from exploring this world that has always existed in your periphery is just so much fun. Your excitement feeds others. It is contagious. To say I'm proud doesn't do this feeling justice. Your energy, your light, your creativity, your indisputably intuitive vision and your desire to push everyone to be the best they can be is truly remarkable. You are surrounded by so much love, because you give so much love. Happy first day of directing, Mr. Director."
Old 01-23-2015, 03:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nikki's sweet, sweet message to Ian for his directing debut

"You are surrounded by so much love, because you give so much love."

Instagram
Old 01-23-2015, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chama (View Post)
Supporting her man
Instagram
Nikki's post:
"Your first day doing what you were born to do. The first of many moments to come that truly allow you to be the artist that you are. It has been nothing short of inspiring for all of us around you to witness as you fall into this role, the role of a true director, seamlessly. Watching you spread your wings, watching the joy you get from exploring this world that has always existed in your periphery is just so much fun. Your excitement feeds others. It is contagious. To say I'm proud doesn't do this feeling justice. Your energy, your light, your creativity, your indisputably intuitive vision and your desire to push everyone to be the best they can be is truly remarkable. You are surrounded by so much love, because you give so much love. Happy first day of directing, Mr. Director."
Really beautiful words by Nikki. Her post IMO is full of love for Ian
Old 01-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wonder if Ian is heading to Utah this weekend with Nikki?
Old 01-23-2015, 05:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Nice interview with Nikki -also talking about Ian
-Nikki Reed Says She and Ian Somerhalder 'Have Such an Amazing Future Ahead of Us'-
Nikki Reed Interview About Ian Somerhalder : People.com
Old 01-24-2015, 03:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chama (View Post)
Nice interview with Nikki -also talking about Ian
-Nikki Reed Says She and Ian Somerhalder 'Have Such an Amazing Future Ahead of Us'-
Nikki Reed Interview About Ian Somerhalder : People.com
Lovely quote! I like this one too from this article in US magazine referring to their engagement- "She accepted with glee. She is madly in love," an insider told Us.

Nikki Reed Bakes Fiance Ian Somerhalder "I Love You" Cake for TVD Show - Us Weekly

Here's a Pic of The Day to enjoy until we get some new ones - maybe from Utah this weekend?
Old 01-25-2015, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Nikki is so sweet and happy when talking to the press in regards to her engagement to Ian:
Nikki Reed Talks Fiance Ian Somerhalder: "He's the Most Amazing Man" - Us Weekly
Old 01-25-2015, 07:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

While at the Catdance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Saturday, Nikki was asked about her hubby-to-be and said:

"He's so beautiful inside and out! He's quite possibly the most amazing man that's ever walked the planet, it's crazy. I'm so lucky, I love him."

So sweet!

Nikki Reed Says Ian Somerhalder Is 'The Most Amazing Man' Ever! | PerezHilton.com
Old 01-26-2015, 03:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
While at the Catdance Film Festival in Park City, Utah on Saturday, Nikki was asked about her hubby-to-be and said:

"He's so beautiful inside and out! He's quite possibly the most amazing man that's ever walked the planet, it's crazy. I'm so lucky, I love him."

So sweet!

Nikki Reed Says Ian Somerhalder Is 'The Most Amazing Man' Ever! | PerezHilton.com

What a beautiful quote from Nikki - she's a real smitten kitten I think she is the biggest Somerholic out there

And so kind of her to provide us with potential titles for future threads
Old 01-26-2015, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Nikki verbally acknowledged her engagement to Ian in this video interview with E!OnLine:

Nikki Reed Gushes Over Engagement, Calls Fiancé Ian Somerhalder the ''Most Thoughtful Human Being on the Planet''—Watch! | E! Online
Old 01-27-2015, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
Nikki says such lovely things about Ian - pretty much everything we thought about him ourselves so it is great to hear it from his fiancée too who has first hand experience of it!

"He's the best. He's the most thoughtful human being on the planet," Reed told E! News.

Reed joked that having so many pets is good training for having kids.

Reed played coy when asked about planning her and Somerhalder's wedding but teased that she's "sort of" started thinking about the details.

I liked that when the interviewer gave his congratulations, she did say "Thank you very much" and that it is so natural sounding for her to say "we" all the time
Old 01-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonsKitten (View Post)
Nikki says such lovely things about Ian - pretty much everything we thought about him ourselves so it is great to hear it from his fiancée too who has first hand experience of it!

"He's the best. He's the most thoughtful human being on the planet," Reed told E! News.

Reed joked that having so many pets is good training for having kids.

Reed played coy when asked about planning her and Somerhalder's wedding but teased that she's "sort of" started thinking about the details.

I liked that when the interviewer gave his congratulations, she did say "Thank you very much" and that it is so natural sounding for her to say "we" all the time
Cute interview. I bet it is hard for her to contain herself, and rightfully so!
Old 01-29-2015, 12:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Since the cat is out of the bag, makes sense that Nikki would start wearing her gorgeous engagement ring on the traditional left hand in a "Woohoo I'm engaged to beautiful man" type of way

Nikki Reed Talks Fiance Ian Somerhalder: "He's the Most Amazing Man" - Us Weekly