Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2015, 07:04 PM
New Fan

Hi...I don't know how to post pictures, but I has been watching the pictures from the Lakers game that Ian and Nikki attended and I think that Nikki was already wearing the ring...
Old 01-17-2015, 03:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVDCR (View Post)
Hi...I don't know how to post pictures, but I has been watching the pictures from the Lakers game that Ian and Nikki attended and I think that Nikki was already wearing the ring...
Hi - yes I think you are right. This was the first time we saw them in public after Christmas, so seems like (IMO) that the engagement happened during that time

Old 01-17-2015, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nikki's look at Ian when he won award at World Dog Awards last weekend: so proud and in love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaPWOp7_LmQ
Old 01-17-2015, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Congrats to them, they seem to have a lot in common
Old 01-18-2015, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Sometimes you just know. She is the one for him. Congrats to them!
I agree, if you feel it in your heart time is irrelevant. They sure sem to make a great couple. Wishing them all the happiness in the world!
Old 01-18-2015, 10:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I totally agree Nikki...clearly that is a fantastic view!

Instagram

And Ian's instagram post...

Instagram

Last edited by Doppleganger; 01-18-2015 at 10:11 PM
Old 01-19-2015, 04:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger (View Post)
I totally agree Nikki...clearly that is a fantastic view!

Instagram

And Ian's instagram post...

Instagram

"Reed-Somerhalder"
Old 01-19-2015, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, they are so cute.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know, all of those comments that its too soon. I'm thinking what makes it too soon. They know each other. They are in love. They're practically married as it is being co-inhabited as much as possible. What more is there to say? This is just the next step, and they are ready. They obviously know this is what they want.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
You know, all of those comments that its too soon. I'm thinking what makes it too soon. They know each other. They are in love. They're practically married as it is being co-inhabited as much as possible. What more is there to say? This is just the next step, and they are ready. They obviously know this is what they want.
I think they started dating way before their first jogging date in LA.
Nikki was filming "Sunday horse" in Atlanta last summer. Maybe they started dating around that period of time.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaBex (View Post)
I think they started dating way before their first jogging date in LA.
Nikki was filming "Sunday horse" in Atlanta last summer. Maybe they started dating around that period of time.
That's certainly possible
Old 01-21-2015, 03:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That's certainly possible
We know Ian and Nikki had been friends for years before becoming romantically involved, so I think it was just a case of the timing being right for both of them. The first (unverified) sighting of them together out in Atlanta that I remember was in late June, but I suppose we won't get to know their actual dating timeline unless they decide to share it with us

Here are a couple of short videos from Peter Facinelli (Nikki's co-star in the Twilight movies) and Sophia Bush (Ian's good friend and fellow activist) who had lovely messages for them congratulating them on their engagement

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's Friends Sophia Bush and Peter Facinelli ''So Happy'' Over Their Engagement: Watch Now! | E! Online
Old 01-21-2015, 08:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonsKitten (View Post)
We know Ian and Nikki had been friends for years before becoming romantically involved, so I think it was just a case of the timing being right for both of them. The first (unverified) sighting of them together out in Atlanta that I remember was in late June, but I suppose we won't get to know their actual dating timeline unless they decide to share it with us

Here are a couple of short videos from Peter Facinelli (Nikki's co-star in the Twilight movies) and Sophia Bush (Ian's good friend and fellow activist) who had lovely messages for them congratulating them on their engagement

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's Friends Sophia Bush and Peter Facinelli ''So Happy'' Over Their Engagement: Watch Now! | E! Online
People.com is obviously also a fan of Ian and Nikki. They are telling us "Ian and Nikki Will Be the Cutest Married Couple Ever" and were putting together their "wedding slideshow"

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Engaged: Photos : People.com
Old 01-21-2015, 09:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww! Way to go Nikki! What a sweet and loving thing to do for Ian ... and it is very obvious how much Ian appreciates it.
Instagram

Ian's Directorial Debut is tomorrow (Jan. 22, 2015) = Instagram
Old 01-22-2015, 01:42 AM
Loyal Fan

How adorable is this!!! Nikki made a cake, framed the front page of the TVD script and the " I <3 u on the cake .
it is worth to bring it over here