Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I read somewhere that the reason Stefan punched him was because he went into hybrid mode and showed his fangs and the bite would kill Caroline (please, all they needed to do would be to call Klaus and he'd just be there in a second to save her)... Yeah, I really don't buy that at all. Tyler is angry so of course his hybrid face might show. That doesn't mean he is going to bite Caroline out of spite. He was telling her to leave him alone and her refusal kept making his anger rise.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
I read somewhere that the reason Stefan punched him was because he went into hybrid mode and showed his fangs and the bite would kill Caroline (please, all they needed to do would be to call Klaus and he'd just be there in a second to save her)... Yeah, I really don't buy that at all. Tyler is angry so of course his hybrid face might show. That doesn't mean he is going to bite Caroline out of spite. He was telling her to leave him alone and her refusal kept making his anger rise.
Yeah, it's so ridiculous. The show has made it abundantly clear that this kind of thing is an involuntary reaction to external stimuli. It's just like when Caroline's dad was trying to "condition" her to being human again and she couldn't stop herself from vamping out.

Either way, even if he did it voluntarily, there's a huge difference between showing your teeth and actually taking a bite. It's so disrespectful that this is his house (since you know, Klaus murdered his mother, who owned the house, but that's no big deal to Caroline) and she would have the audacity to stay after he told her to leave. Hearing this news anywhere is bad enough, but your home is your one safe place where you can be in control. This actually makes me really mad the more I think about it and I'm not even invested in any of the characters involved.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Please. Tyler had no intention to bite Caroline. He just wanted her to gtfo of his house which she refused to do.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
Crazy, right? But it's TVD so we should be prepared.
ughh i know :/

Old 02-13-2014, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)
Yeah he was angry but I never got that impression that he was gonna bite her. They even had Stefan lecture him that he shouldn't talk like that to her. Like please STFU
Old 02-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also don't believe he'd bite her. funny how he is not "allowed" to be angry or demand to be left alone and ask someone out of his house, when that someone happens to be Caroline.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is why I think he should forget about her and move on.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. Besides between Caroline's obsessive cheering and interest for Stefan and the sexual attraction and connection to Klaus, it just is hard to really take TC seriously or care for them.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we'll see Jeremy trying to get through to Elena and in the process, mending things with Damon.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too. Jeremy HAS TO play the biggest part in getting Elena back IMO.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-15-2014, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He should. He's her only family.
Old 02-15-2014, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

I want to scenes like this with Elena hovering around them:

Old 02-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

aww yes that scene of the boys playing video games was amazing and so cute please can we get more of those ??

Old 02-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been wanting for a new one like that for so long
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-16-2014, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We've been waiting for months.