Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2004, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sorry guys. haven't been posting that much. pasulpot sulpot lang kasi super busy with work.

linds, eto ang pics na wish mo. the first two pics are from the golden globes after party.

the next two pics are from the new york fashion week. the second pic is a pic with kathy hilton, nicky & paris' mom [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

last pic is with nicky hilton [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

not sure why they're together [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] and what happened to sarah. i will find out.

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited teena1013 ]
Old 03-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Oh to be a Hilton.

Little blurb for "Lost" from MTV.com:

Meanwhile, "The Lord of the Rings" hobbit Dominic Monaghan is making the opposite move and heading to the small screen. He and Ian Somerhalder ("Rules of Attraction") will star in the ABC pilot "Lost," from "Alias" creator J.J. Abrams. "It's the most expensive pilot ever filmed. I think it's like a $10 million pilot," Monaghan boasted. "It's about survivors of a plane crash who manage to get themselves on a deserted island with a lot of freaky stuff going on, animals they've never seen before. It's how they survive in that situation." ... Monaghan will next appear in "Shooting Livien." "It's a story about a rock and roll band obsessed with the Beatles that is on the brink of breaking up, even when they're releasing their first album," he explained. "The lead singer ["Roswell" 's Jason Behr] is kind of lost in his own head. It kinda follows the story of a John Lennon meeting his Yoko Ono and how the rest of the band responds to that. It's an interesting look at how when you're getting close to success, the kind of things that come in on either side of your head distract you from what you're really going for." ...
Old 03-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

teena: thanks for the pics, grabe gwapo ni papa ian mo! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and whats with the nicky hilton pic? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

linds: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

pao: thanks for that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] lots of interesting new projects to look out for [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

av
Old 03-19-2004, 06:36 AM
New Fan

hey guys!!! nice to be back. have been very busy trying not to pull my hair waiting for my grades to be released. Musta na? i was out of the loop for a while, came back and got really bothered with the hilton hookup? is this thing new? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 09:55 AM
Moderator Manager

eeeeww, what's up with him and those hilton girls anyway? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

pao: thanks for that info on dom. it'll be weird seeing dom do other roles after LOTR.

pia: welcome back! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-20-2004, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

I desperately want LOST to get picked up.

1. I love JJ Abrams.
2. I love Dom.
3. Ian is sooo hot.
4. I made a frickin' website already! See?!

it looks promising. And, hey, tropical island = shirtless Ian!
Old 03-20-2004, 11:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O:
<STRONG>it looks promising. And, hey, tropical island = shirtless Ian!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and we need shirtless Ian everyday. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I desperately want LOST to get picked up.

1. I love JJ Abrams.
2. I love Dom.
3. Ian is sooo hot.
4. I made a frickin' website already! See?!

it looks promising. And, hey, tropical island = shirtless Ian!</STRONG>
Can I participate as contributor/layout guy? Please? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by PaOlo:
<STRONG>Can I participate as contributor/layout guy? Please? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
he's practically begging! let him, xan! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

As soon as my site gets too big to handle. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It is just a new site, after all, and it hasn't even been picked up yet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2004, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>As soon as my site gets too big to handle. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It is just a new site, after all, and it hasn't even been picked up yet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'm holding you to that.

I hope they won't pull off a Wasteland.
Old 03-23-2004, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm such a bad ian fan [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] since i've been so busy, i haven't read the friday five regularly. i've discovered so many things like ian auditioned for LOTR like a lot of actors; he's also started his own production company, fearless has been cancelled by WB [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] without even one eppy airing and, yes, he is dating nicky hilton. they've been dating since january this year.

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited teena1013 ]
Old 03-24-2004, 11:12 PM
Moderator Manager

is paris & nick still dating? kainis i *hate* those twins!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

linds: they're not twins, mas matanda si paris kay nikki, and yes sila paris and mick pa rin! what a miracle! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

teena: what? fearless has been cancelled na? grabe, nakakabwisit! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] dami na atraso WB ha! grrr!!! and nikki and ian? [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

pao: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

xan: cool, i'll check out your site later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] we do need shirtless ian! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

av
Old 03-25-2004, 11:52 PM
Moderator Manager

ah okay. wala lang. they look alike kase in some pics eh! kala ko twins sila. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] grabe, tagal na nila paris & nick ah! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]