Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will never believe that she was only in love with Stefan. Some of the writing and morals in that love story is messed up. How can we believe the rest of what crap the writers were doing post Season One? They have neglected an amazing couple for fan service that don't even know what good writting is. Datherine makes better sense than Steferine and Dullena. Damon&Katherine can live to each other's expectations since they match. They have the same background. There is a reason why these two can be called Bonnie&Clyde. The Vampire Diaries would make better sense if they had these two hitched. I have seen how people thought these two have crappy redemption arcs being with people they can't seem to be enough for. Damon and Katherine don't really need to be redeemed. They are better off as being the big bads. It's like Klaus is better off without goody two shoes Caroline. He can't correctly change to be with her. It's a form of abuse that is not OK. It's like saying I'm hot with a serial killer.
Katherine, to me was only obsessed with Stefan, not in love. The writers screwed up. I really hate that they didn't go along with my all time favorite couple. I basically type this ship down in the Disappointed Shippers thread over at Couples. Julie Plec and Caroline Dries threw a couple that actually made sense for ships that make no sense what so ever, no matter what other people say. I can honestly say that their logic is skewed.
I'm on tumblr once a week.
Old 05-25-2015, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

How is the thread doing at the Couples board?
Old 05-26-2015, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
How is the thread doing at the Couples board?
Not active like this one.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/deadlies...-1-a-63093304/

Do you agree with what I've said?
Old 05-27-2015, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
Not active like this one. http://www.fanforum.com/f88/deadlies...-1-a-63093304/ Do you agree with what I've said?
Yes. Also Katherine is more the way how vampires should b as opposed to all those humanised traits. What's the point to being a vampire if you're not going to act like one
Old 05-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with that. I mean except for Angel, what's really the point of being a vampire? Vampires are supposed to kill.

Tomorrow when I get on, I'm going to post a gifset.

How are you, Rita?
Old 05-28-2015, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
I agree with that. I mean except for Angel, what's really the point of being a vampire? Vampires are supposed to kill. Tomorrow when I get on, I'm going to post a gifset. How are you, Rita?
Been better. Sometimes life is just way too complicated! How are you?
Old 05-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Been better. Sometimes life is just way too complicated! How are you?
I'm hungry at the moment. Life is complicated since there are obstacles always being thrown at us. I'm still trying to get over a guy that I work with. Everything between me and him went downhill since he got into a relationship and I confessed to having romantic feelings for him. I have a full time job, which is awesome! I'm trying to add more to my wardrobe, and most days I've been tired. A mixture of everything is how I am doing. What do you mean by "been better"?

the vampire diaries gif blog
Old 05-29-2015, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I had high hopes for that scene

Been better means there are a few issues that bother me lately but talking about them makes me more unhappy so I don't.

I know you're young and all, with your whole life ahead of you but my stance is that men are so not worth the hassle.
Old 05-30-2015, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

He should have jumped in with her.

Whatever it is, I'm sorry. .

I know, but my heart tends to feel annoying feelings. I wish to only focus on myself until I move out of my parent's house.
Old 05-30-2015, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

What I'm going through right now probably equates to a midlife crisis-being unhappy with where I am compared to where I wanted to be in many areas of life.

It could've been the reunion we were hoping for. Writers have this annoying tendency to tease ships and the just abandon them.

I fell in love with my best friend's boyfriend when I was your age, but never acted upon it as I didn't want to interfere. They broke up a couple of years later, but by then I was married I'm still in love with him to this very day-don't I know how the heart doesn't respond to reason!

Last edited by wickedrum; 05-30-2015 at 01:26 AM
Old 05-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope that things will be better sometime soon.

The writers shouldn't have teased us with this ship.

What do you mean you didn't act on it? I'm having a situation with a co-worker who used to be my friend. Three months ago back in February, I began to have a crush on him. When I was trying to create the potential, it ended up being flushed down the toilet since he got involved with someone else. I'm having difficulties getting over him. I have to see him four days a week. I'll PM you the rest of the story. I'm trying to ignore him the best I can, but he isn't getting the hint. Is ignoring someone to get over them classify as a way of acting on the crush?
Old 05-31-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I didn't act on it as in I left him alone to be in love with my best friend, which he was, a lot. Then my friend cheated on him and kicked him out, nice story.
Anyway, I think that you should ignore your guy. From your PM it sounds too complicated to benefit anyone.
Old 05-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is a nice story. I guess karma did it's job.

It is very complicated. Other people think I should ignore him, or just say "Hi."

We are almost through with this thread!
Old 06-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rita, where did you go?

♔ queen.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Rita, where did you go? ♔ queen.
I'm here, it's just I'm not sure what else could be said on the subject of DK