Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2014, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

and she was mentioned again! Covertly, as the woman staying with the brother while her lover was away at war, but still!
Old 10-29-2014, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, now that she is gone, just hearing her mentioned makes my day. I still need some flashbacks, this cant be over...
Old 10-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

It seems like the writers cloak their story. There is so much I want to know about this relationship that interests me deeply.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

she seems to have been a very important element of the story and they didn't forget that!
Old 10-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, but then the writers have to have Katherine lie about her feelings for Damon. They also didn't give us much of a backstory on them like they did Steferine.

I really wish Damon didn't believe her when she said she never loved him when she was the one that never compelled him to drink her blood and gave him purpose in life when he wanted it.

http://elijahstatia.tumblr.com/
Old 10-30-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

poor Damon should really know that she did love him
Old 10-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

He should figure out why Katherine was in his shower and not Stefan's

I met you’re looking kind of weak and I said
I don’t care what you think about me
I’m my own king I’m living without you

but she would not listen to me
she just kept on asking
what if you could have me now
do you still want me now

I can’t belive you
I can’t believe you
what have you done you
selfish little **** you

she took me by the hand and I was
too weak to say no though I said
this is way too easy for you
you can easily leave me can’t you

but she would not listen to me
she just wanted to dance before me
she just wanted to win me over
I should have walked home to you

if you just had been dead
if you just had been dead
this would all be ok
this would all go away

♚ ℬlack ẁidow ♚
Old 10-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

his whole lack of confidence comes from there
Old 04-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I understand, but he still needs to not be quick in believing that Katherine never loved him. She did!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I'm the only one on that shows love for them. I put effort in making the DK threads go by quickly. I'm disappointed that a ship that makes sense doesn't get much attention to their threads. The DK thread that is the most active is the one over @ Nina Dobrev. Is there anyone on this board that is willing to help me finish this thread so I can make a new one. I would like to change the title and revamp the OP a bit. Any volunteers?

Anyone who appreciates DK can join me by expressing disappointment of how things ended between them and the way JP neglected their story.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

unfortunately the writers didn't agree with us to give the ship the regard it deserved..Damon was so in love and then it all went up in smoke.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know why the writers would disagree with us Datherine shippers. I mean, after Season One, how can one believe that Katherine compelled Damon more than Stefan?
Old 04-27-2015, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

it's because they can do whatever they want to do, no matter how bitter we are about it. I don't even like to think about Datherine anymore, it just hurts.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, they can, but they still don't make sense. Stefan was so immune of the thought of Katherine in Season One while Damon was so determined to get her out of the tomb. I think that was all the proof a person would need to see that Katherine compelled Stefan more than Damon. Back in 1864, Damon and Katherine were cute and cuddly in bed then she showed her vamp face to him, and he accepted it. With Stefan and Katherine in bed, she kept on forcing him down, and had him terrified the next morning.

As for the whole Katherine got out of the tomb without anybody's knowledge, it could have been possible (or most likely) that she was only trying to save herself from Klaus. DE and SK lovers use this to show that Katherine never really cared for Damon. I mean, she got out of the tomb without Stefan's knowledge as well. Katherine is mainly all about herself.

Rita, what are your thoughts on this gifset?

AU | Refusing to believe Katherine and allow her to walk out of his life with heart in hand Damon confronts her about their past back in 1864. Though Katherine tries to use deflection to bypass the elder Salvatore he doesn’t budge and eventually Katherine does something that even surprises her, she confesses to the truth.
Damon Eldest

I think that would make better sense than to have Katherine leave, and Damon believing it.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I have no doubts that Katherine loved Damon, as much as she could love anybody. With those skills, Damon was top of her list. I don't fault her for hiding out either.

Is the gifset for the OP?
Old 04-28-2015, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, you can put that gifset in the OP. You can label it as This should have happened at the end of 2X01. The show would have made more sense.

Damon treated Katherine like a queen. She brought out the best in him.

I found Damon "killing" Katherine in Season Five to be out of character.

This ship is so attractive and tragic at the same time.