Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2014, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

well that was better than i expected ...because i had some terrible scenarios in my head before ..

I dont think Damon cared for Jer just because of Elena ...he really cared for Jer and Bonnie and Matt but now he doesnt care about ANYONE ! he was hurt ...really hurt and to survive he had to stop caring ..kinda shut his humanity off ! so now he doesnt care and he is back to his bad self ..the pain was so much that he had to stop caring if he wanted to survive ...kinda like what he did with Enzo in the past.

so now im not going to think much into it and just enjot bad Damon which is amazing ! and i think everything will be ok again

Old 02-07-2014, 06:38 AM
New Fan

I will never believe he only cared because of Elena.

How is it even possible for Kathrine to screw up pretty much everything, every single time?!
Old 02-07-2014, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

not because of Elena but when he loved Elena he allowed himself to care so whe he started caring he cared about a lot of people including Jeremy ..he cares about him just not now because he doesnt want to feel anything .

Kat just needs to die ! she is leading Stefan on ! she is hurting him too ..i kinda feel bad for him because he'll be very sad when he knows its not her

Old 02-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

He didn't care only about Elena and pretended to care about others just for Elena's sake. He genuinely did care, when he had feelings. But right now, it sounds like the idea is what Katelena did to him hurt him so much that to cope he turned his humanity off completely (like he did to be able to leave Enzo) so right now he is not necessarily capable of caring?
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What scares me is that DE are going to break up many times in the future (it's a tv show, so it's pretty much a given) and what then? Is Damon going to stop caring about others every single time he loses Elena?

I'm just really worried that there no coming back from this for Deremy.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:27 PM
New Fan

Right there with you.

Why is Damon's life and choices have to be centered around a woman? Everytime they break up he has to torture and kill everybody around him?
I just can't see how will Jeremy forgive him. He completely betrayed his trust...
Old 02-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jeremy knows vampires and that they are not exactly their normal self once they turn their emotions off. The whole "caring" bit stops at that moment, simply because they're incapable of feeling emotions.

There is a possibility Katherine will be the one blamed for most of this. She is the one who possessed Elena (and that is going to piss everyone of majorly once they realize and will be their priority), and it was her who -faking to be Elena- devastated Damon and caused his spiral.

But the whole Damon turns his emotions off because he is hurt/ Damon snaps thing needs to end. It is way too repetitive. TVD writers need to realize "character growth" is actually a good thing and something they should strive for and makes for better story telling. Repeating same stories over over, thinking it is what audience wants, and serves/feeds your "triangle" the best is NOT good writing.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course this time Katherine created the whole mess but the next time DE break up (which will happen because like I said, this is how it works on a tv show) Damon can't lose it again.

Quote:
I just can't see how will Jeremy forgive him. He completely betrayed his trust...
Sadface forever. DE and Deremy are my favorite Damon's relationships now that Ric is dead.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumiac (View Post)

But the whole Damon turns his emotions off because he is hurt/ Damon snaps thing needs to end. It is way too repetitive. TVD writers need to realize "character growth" is actually a good thing and something they should strive for and makes for better story telling. Repeating same stories over over, thinking it is what audience wants, and serves/feeds your "triangle" the best is NOT good writing.
I agree with you.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually don't think this will harm Deremy for good. I think everyone will just understand. I mean look at what Elena did to Caroline & Bonnie when she turned off her humanity & once she came back to normal it was all just ignored/forgiven. I think if Damon makes amends Jeremy will forgive him.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

yeah I dont think they will hold it against him ...I think they know Damon and they know how he is when he is hurt and tbh he didnt do things THAT Bad ! and now since he is injected then he is not responsible

Old 02-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think if Damon makes amends Jeremy will forgive him.
This needs to happen. No sweeping things under the rug.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am never sure of anyone's reactions when it comes to Damon and forgiveness, but I think we can be sure that "at some point" they will forgive him even if not immediately. and we will get some good Deremy scenes etc. The writers won't be able to resist.

Still, I do wish they could resist themselves a bit and not have Damon have a part in Jeremy getting hurt again.

I don't think Damon will "lose it" like this another time. Assuming TVD ends in S6.
Love crime

LOGH
Old 02-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Other characters will probably forgive him but Jeremy... idk. If he does then i want it to be believable.

I hope Damon will control himself more in the future.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

they'll probably need to have a "talk"

Jeremy has already forgiven Damon a whole lot of things, so I think he can forgive this too. and he does know about vampires and how it is when they turn their emotions off. He may be a bit frustrated at first and give him attitude and all, but in time I think he'd come around. Even if they are not very buddy-buddy...
Love crime

LOGH