Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsdey (View Post)

Source: map the soul
Great, great scene.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh, I the "you can all go to hell!"
Love crime

LOGH
Old 08-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

i loved that scene
Old 08-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think most if not all Damon fans did
Love crime

LOGH
Old 08-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

i was proud
Old 08-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

me too. that was the proper response!
Love crime

LOGH
Old 08-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yes it was and it turns out, once again, Damon was right!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

i mean i love Elijah but like Elena just walked in and said trust him.. she didnt even explain what they talked about that day or anything really.. the plans he had etc.. it was basically Hi, trust him and that was it and that pretty much what always bothered me with that scene
Old 08-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Yes me too. What did he do to earn that trust? Turns out he wasn't that trustworthy in the end either.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delena Lover (View Post)
What did he do to earn that trust?
nothing
Old 08-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
i mean i love Elijah but like Elena just walked in and said trust him.. she didnt even explain what they talked about that day or anything really.. the plans he had etc.. it was basically Hi, trust him and that was it and that pretty much what always bothered me with that scene

yeah, you can't really go "hey, remember the big bad-ass Original vampire who was terrorizing us and threatening to harm us all if I didn't comply with his wishes and allowed myself to be sacrificed? The one we went to a lot of trouble to stake and eliminate? Yeah, desperate for a way to kill the other big bad that doesn't involve my best friend putting herself at risk, I released him and now I decided we will all trust him and do as he says. And hey, I also invited him into the house that is really yours but you "gave" to me so that I had a "vampire free" safe house because I just want to show him how much I trust him and he demanded he got to see you two and that the two of you apologize to her to prove you'll be obedient... So, get on it boys, apologize!" and expect any self-respecting, intelligent person who cares about your (and their own) safety to be OK with that
Love crime

LOGH
Old 08-16-2012, 06:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Elena's sudden trust in Elijah was a bit strange, too. The fact that Elena thought him being the last and only person to help them came a bit too sudden, imo. There should have been more background development to convince the audience - however, the producers failed to deliver (again ).

Nevertheless I think that Elijah could be the best weapon they will ever have to defeat the evil that may come their way. And I still think it's high time to get rid of Klaus, even though I really adore JoMo in this role. I don't want to see him be the good guy after all (that's Elijah, anyway... ) and there really is no point in him sticking around any longer.
But I think we have to wait and see what TPTB have in store for us in S4 in this respect...
Old 08-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about Klaus, I love JoMo in the role too but the character of Klaus IMO has run it's course. I feel the same way about Rebekah too. I could do with more Elijah though. He's the original I've always like the most and yet he's the one we get the least of.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree about Klaus. I mean, I love JoMo and he brings a lot to the character so whatever scene he appears in can be enjoyable... but... BUT it just doesn't work to introduce Klaus as the "big bad" and keep him as the main villain for like 2 seasons and then try to pass him off as "not so bad now and kind of one of the gang". It just doesn't. JoMo as Klaus is great, Klaus as a character as he is written isn't though... But, tbh, I think the Originals in general take way too much time. If they love "Originals" so much, they should give them their own series, but not have 7 of them running around stealing valuable time from the show. In S2, when it was just Klaus and Elijah that was Ok. but now, it is SEVEN of them. Like whose stupid idea was it to have 7 of them? Take Kol. What USE is there to Kol? or Finn. he was there to be "the Original who shares mommy's views and got killed" ANY sibling of Klaus' could serve that purpose really. Rebekah I guess was there so there was a "female" Original but they could totally have her be the one who sides with her mom when she returns to life and then is "killed" to make them learn about the linkage spell. Kol and Finn were basically useless really. I can't help but feel the sole purpose for them was "let's have more eyecandy"
Love crime

LOGH
Old 08-17-2012, 03:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delena Lover (View Post)
I agree about Klaus, I love JoMo in the role too but the character of Klaus IMO has run it's course. I feel the same way about Rebekah too. I could do with more Elijah though. He's the original I've always like the most and yet he's the one we get the least of.
THIS!

Yeah, as much as I like the Originals in general, there have been too many around for my taste as well. It would be fine to see (so many of) them in a Spin-off series or so, but for now I totally agree that they take away too much screentime from the others - Rebekah in particular. It's time to kill her off already! She's been the reason for Elena becoming a vampire in the first place, for crying out loud!

Kol was definitely brought in as pure eye candy, and Finn just for being killed off. But I am still sorry that Michael had to go so early because there was huge potential in his character, I think.