Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2004, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sway, I was wondering where you'd went. I’m glad you’re okay!
Yeah let me just tell you... totalling your car sucks! But the upside is you get a new (or in my case a used) car. Which in my case is better than my original car.

But, enough about me...

Quote:
Bobby says, "Babies rate pretty high in my book."
I totally missed that line! Maybe it's my inner shipper coming in here but that line gives me a happy.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Old 04-21-2004, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Which in my case is better than my original car.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Gotta look on the bright side.

Quote:
Maybe it's my inner shipper coming in here but that line gives me a happy.
It was too cute. Bobby and a baby. How adorable would that be? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 05:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bballplayer30:
<STRONG>The one thing that confused me was, the whole episode was about the drug dealing by horse thing, and then at the end, it was like it didn't matter anymore.</STRONG>
I agree, I thought the ending fell flat. Especially the ending comments. It was like the writers burned themselves out and couldn't think of a way to close it.

I loved the episode overall. They were both very "on" and there were some great moments. Besides the ones that were already mentioned I loved the part where Goren was explaining the man's facial expressions and Eames looked closely at the guy's face to see what he was talking about and then when Goren said 'he doesn't really think I'm funny' Eames smiled and shook her head. The way they treated the same guy when they impounded his car was amusing too. I just don't know how else to describe it, they were ON. They were cracking me up all through the episode. May Eames never leave again!
Old 04-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved the episode overall. They were both very "on" and there were some great moments.
I agree. I really liked this episode. I haven't been loving some of the more recent episodes – not that they're bad or anything, I just haven't been getting into them – and this one was the first in a while that I've laughed out loud at. And you're right – they were "on", totally playing off of each other.
Old 10-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

I watched The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys this afternoon. It wasn't too bad, but Vincent D'Onofrio wasn't in much of it - just a few scenes where he's coaching soccer practice and a few when he was reprimanding the two main characters. VD was pretty funny as a priest, because he still smoked - I think he was smoking in every scene but one or two - and swore. The end of the movie was pretty depressing; I didn't expect that kid to die.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I wasn't too fond of The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys. I think I ended up fast forwarding through it and only watching the Vincent parts.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Old 10-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

I liked the overall story of the movie, but I didn't like how they kept splicing it between cartoon and real life. I think it was probably better as a book, but I dunno. It just seemed like it ended very uncomplete.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

just wanted you all aware that Vincent needs our thoughts and energy right now

Actor Vincent D'Onofrio Back in Hospital

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Vincent D'Onofrio, star of ``Law & Order: Criminal Intent,'' was back in a hospital Tuesday after fainting for the second time in a week.

D'Onofrio was hospitalized for two days last week when he fainted after rehearsing a strenuous scene that included climbing for the New York-based NBC drama. He had been expected to return to work Tuesday.

But he fainted again late Monday at his New York home and returned to the hospital for further observation and testing, series spokeswoman Pam Ruben Golum said.

Initial tests did not reveal any health problems, she said.

``He's in good spirits and producers are optimistic he'll be released soon,'' Golum said Tuesday.

Series producer NBC Universal Television Studio said D'Onofrio, who plays New York police Detective Robert Goren, was not in ill health before he fainted the first time.

11/16/04 20:40
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

I was just talking about that on the news thread. I hope that the doctors took a lot of tests on him 'cause it doesn't make sense that he keeps being released from the hospital only to end back up in there after fainting once more. I can just imagine how his family is dealing w/this ordeal.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 11-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

the news thread...oops

is that where i am suppose to be posting this ??? sort of information? i just read at msn. tv entertainment that the diagnsis is exhaustion. i was really worried too and hoped lots of test would be conducted.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the information here for us, Dommie. A lot of times people miss articles and such at the News Thread, so it's great if people post it on the actor's individual threads too.

I hope VDO's feeling better. I know it's hard to give actor's time off when tv shows have such tight schedules, but I think it would be better to give him a little bit of time to rest, instead of working him to exhaustion. They're losing the same amount of time with hospitalization that they would have if they had just let him take time off in the first place.