Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Total Fan

SVU: "Scavenger" (10/19) Episode Discussion

BENSON AND STABLER ARE LED ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE TO FIND A COPYCAT SERIAL KILLER - ANN MEARA AND DOUG HUTCHINSON GUEST STAR-- Detectives Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Stabler (Chris Meloni) discover an abandoned baby with a note indicating the mother's kidnapping. A trail of clues connect the mysterious kidnapping to a serial killer on the loose. As they uncover more murders, the detectives discover that their perpetrator is copycatting the actions of a serial killer from the past. Guest star Ann Meara plays the serial killer's mother. Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, Diane Neal and B.D. Wong also star. TV-14
Old 10-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if it's because I love a good mystery but I think this was one of the best episodes in awhile. It was soo interesting trying to piece together all the clues w/the detectives. I felt like I was in the story for a second. (odd, huh?)

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 10-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Man this episode was fast paced!! Glad I taped it! I don't know how many times I had to rewind to certain scenes. But man, I was sucked into this eppy. But I was satisfied lastnight all the way though.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

Man, I wish I'd seen it. I crashed early last night. Hafta catch the re-run.
Old 10-21-2004, 03:57 AM
Total Fan

Awesome episode. Although the basic premise of having a serial killer leave riddles and clues leading to the next victim is not particularly original, the details set this story apart. Best hiding place for a clue? The toilet seat at Lincoln Center. Also, did everyone recognize Humphrey? It’s the same guy who played Tooms on The X-Files. And, once again, although I really like Stabler and can sympathize with his frustration, he can’t keep physically assaulting suspects and getting away with it. Lastly, this morning I realized the cops made one possibly big error. They should have called in Dr. Huang sooner. After all, he is the expert on profiling and serial killers.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

I really liked this ep too.

I liked watching them all searching to find the women before time ran out. It's definitely something that's been done before, but it didn't seem like a retread or anything.

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free