Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This topic is to inform you that this message board will be closing on December 18, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We had established a minimum weekly post count requirement of 100 posts per board per week, and unfortunately, this board did not meet that minimum requirement, and, in fact, no one has posted on this board at all since Wednesday, so the Management team and I have made this difficult decision. We encourage you to start discussion topics about Law & Order on the Television Board here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite television show here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-14-2004, 09:07 PM
MST Manager

Aww.

Understandable, though.
Old 12-18-2004, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

First off I want to thank everyone who ever posted at this board. You guys are awesome.

I'd hadn't been around much lately due to school and work issues and I apologize deeply for that. Perhaps it could have helped some.

Thanks again.
Carrie

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free