Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2003, 07:42 PM
Total Fan

This is my favorite law and order. I watch it every night on usa at like 11.
Old 11-06-2003, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Hee, I didn't realise ff had a Law and Order board. I love SVU! I'm from New Zealand so I'm sure we're three or four seasons behind or something like that, but it's very good nevertheless. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 11-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I've been watching SVU (which I like to call SUV) for a couple of days now. I'm hooked! They're showing reruns on USA and it's a great show. I love Olivia and Elliot. Can't wait for tonight's episode. I'm a huge George Seagal fan.

"We shared a lot, and the truth is I miss him a lot." ♥ Viggo on Sean Bean
Old 11-11-2003, 11:23 PM
New Fan

Hi all I am new here. I just want to say how much I love Law & Order SVU. I have been watching it since it began. I love Olivia and Elliot their chemistry is wonderful. The only thing that is bothering me about this season is that the ADA went into the Witness Protection Program. I have read some places that Stephanie March was attacked over the break so that is why she is no longer on the show. I just pray that everything is okay with her. I also hope that one day she returns to the show. I really am not liking the new ADA she is just rubbing me the wrong way. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2003, 01:48 AM
Elite Fan

Actor Milo Ventimiglia (Opposite Sex, Gilmore Girls) is guest starring on L&O:SVU on Tuesday, November the 25th. You can read more about him at mvnet. I'm really looking forward to seeing it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Total Fan

Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni are going to be on The View (November 18th) to promote the 100th episode.

Somewhere over the rainbow... there's another rainbow.
Old 11-17-2003, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics:
<STRONG>Actor Milo Ventimiglia (Opposite Sex, Gilmore Girls) is guest starring on L&O:SVU on Tuesday, November the 25th.</STRONG>

Thanks for the info. It's funny - I was thinking L&O SVU would be a good gig for Milo. It was on my wishlist for him - although I think I might find it ookie if he plays a rapist. Or a rape victim! But he'll be good whatever happens, I'm sure.

I'm a big fan of the show(great core cast & always good guests) - but I wish they wouldn't stray from their original mandate. What was the deal with the rerun they just showed with that Culkin kid? They should have passed that crime off to another unit.

There are 2 other L&O shows. SVU should stick with sex crimes. It's a big enough issue, and there's lots to explore and deal with.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the info. It's funny - I was thinking L&O SVU would be a good gig for Milo. It was on my wishlist for him - although I think I might find it ookie if he plays a rapist. Or a rape victim! But he'll be good whatever happens, I'm sure.
thats great, i'm glad he will be on, one of my other favs, ian sommerhalder was on it last season and he was great, a real sicko, i wonder what will happen next week.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 11-28-2003, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry, I forgot to make a post in here- Milo's episode will now be on December 2nd. It was bumped up from the 25th.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:27 AM
Absolute Fan

I disagree with those who get tired of Benson and Stabler. They're the most interesting partners, IMO. I love how Elliot will try to be all manly sometimes and look out for Olivia only to have her give him an "I'm no girl" look. Sigh, is it wrong that I wish he wasn't married so we could get a little partner loving? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

Loved tonights episode 'Escape'- I thought Milo did a great job. I was a little disappointed to get the 'twist' ending tacked on to it though. Ever since CSI there's got to be some kind of a twist to every story in shows now. I thought the sincere drama of the subject matter and the solid performances were holding the story together well enough on it's own without having to succumb to that twist in the plot. But overall, a great episode [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone know if Christopher Meloni is filming a movie or something? I just wondered since he wasn't in Tuesday's episode much. Despite the fact that he is the main reason I watch I have to say Tuesday's episode was really great.

Bethy
[ LJ // MySpace // Vox ]

Lord I never complain, I never ask why
Please don't let my dreams run dry
Underneath, underneath this amarillo sky

Old 12-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure if he's doing any other projects right now. Remember there have been times in the past where for example the detectives have 'switched' partners for an ep while one of the other detectives isn't on much.

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 01-03-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ever&Ever:
<STRONG>Yeah the switching partners and crossovers between the different teams make it even better.</STRONG>
I especially love crossovers!! I am not aware of 1 so ar, but wouldn't it be cool if they crossovered w/ CI, cause i just LOVE the 1's w/ Briscoe and Greene

Stop Hate
Old 01-07-2004, 06:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

i to would soo love to see a svu/ci crossover! i mean to see the reaction of elliot/oliva towards gorens detective and interviewin techniques [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and the cool workin partnerships between the two...plus i would love if they did swop partners...that rock!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]